• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Fire Emblem [OC] I was asked to draw Dorothea and couldnt say no

    Fire Emblem [OC] I was asked to draw Dorothea and couldnt say no


    [OC] I was asked to draw Dorothea and couldnt say no

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Summer Azura and Corrin

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Rhea

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Sleepy Marianne (You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Just Mitama. (commission by @B_PearlWhite)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Parenting in Tirnanog

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I liked these similarities in the ending. Toshiyuki Kusakihara couldn't help himself repeating the same thematic!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I bring you a full Wade portrait(Fe6)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I commissioned a post S-Rank Byleth/Shamir picture! (art by @ddaalsegno via Twitter)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    When she wants to smash.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    My Summer Byleth & Lyn from FEH! What’s your favorite summer alt?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Tiki, Legendary Dragon (OC)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Made Marth's armor in Animal Crossing.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Almost Max-Capped Miccy, Don't think this is suppose to happen

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Felix & Leonie clown ending

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    SoV Boss/NPC only run

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    With the power of cheats and hex editing, I started an Echoes run where I can only use the Bosses/NPC of the game ( exception of Alm/Celica). Yes, this means Brigand Boss is now a playable character. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! I want this to be a fun/meme run, nothing too serious. I only have Act 1 done so far, but the plan is to go all the way to Act 6

    You can keep up with the run linked here.

    submitted by /u/TheSokkvabekkr
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently, this is the Fire Emblem timeline as far as my understanding goes. Feel free to tell me if I got something wrong.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    For the past 6 months, I've been working on a Fire Emblem Podcast

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Like most of you, I'm a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series. I'm also a huge fan of in-depth, analytic podcasts that go through pieces of media piece by piece. For that reason, I wanted to combine the two, and started a podcast called Melee's Turnwheel that aims to do just that.

    I've been holding off on spreading the word about it until I had a decent amount finished. I'm currently wrapping up the first game of the show, FE4, so I figured now's as good at time as any. If this concept seems interesting to you, you can find the podcast on Google Podcasts, Spotify and a few others. I'm working on getting it onto apple podcasts, but I guess they've been having issues getting new shows recently. People who listen there, keep your eyes out for it in the coming weeks.

    I'd also appreciate it if anyone interested in the show to follow me on twitter @imainmeleekirby. I'm hoping to get some viewer engagement by posting questions there for you guys to answer. I'll also post any relevant updates about the show.

    I hope you all at least give it a chance. It's a bit of a rough start as I'm still learning how to improve both the content of the discussion and the quality of the listening experience, but I've been having a lot of fun and the people who have stuck with it have had good things to say. That's all I have to say. Hope you all have a nice rest of your day!

    TL;DR: I'm making a Fire Emblem podcast called Melee's Turnwheel. It's on spotify and google podcasts. Check it out and also follow me on twitter @imainmeleekirby

    submitted by /u/Imainmeleekirby
    [link] [comments]

    I WILL SMASH YOU SO HARD!!!!!! Congrats to wifey for making FEH (OC)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Tried to make the Crest of Flames war banner. Show your support of the beloved professor with this snazzy Animal Crossing flag

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I'll be drawing Fire Emblem Pixel Art live on stream in 4 hours, come request characters!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Is it a good idea to use The Arena to get Lex's Gold to 10,000 so that he can recruit Beowulf?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    3 minutes ago I learnt that in Chapter 2 of Genealogy of The Holy War you can recruit A Character called Beowulf by paying him 10,000 Gold, I've almost beat The Prologue and all I've got to do is capture The Last Castle, but I could use The Arena

    My Lex has saved all 3 Villages and because 2 of them were mostly destroyed before he saved them he only has just over 69 100th's(I think he's got 6,915) of The Gold that he needs to recruit Beowulf

    What I want to know is do you think it is a good idea to use The Arena to get Lex's Gold to 10,000 so that he can recruit Beowulf?. Yes? or no?

    submitted by /u/JMISTHEBEST
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment