• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Fire Emblem Annette Week, day 7: Modern (Faerghus corps)

    Fire Emblem Annette Week, day 7: Modern (Faerghus corps)


    Annette Week, day 7: Modern (Faerghus corps)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    How are the Garreg Mach students in this quarantine?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    [OC fan art] Byleth

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    [OC] Professor, please... (spoilers for FE3H BL route)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Nowi was kinda awkward huh..

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Ike sketch

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    It’s a bit rough, but I sketched Edelgard’s “hero relic” Aymr!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    If only we had a modern three houses

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Ra Yellow: Lorenz

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Absent Archer Setsuna! I drew this 3 years ago, so my style has changed a lot (OC)~

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Interesting.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Edelgard Tried To Kill Me (in My Dream)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I know this is a weird post, but whatever. Here it goes: It was a somewhat modern AU without any magic or monsters, I was getting ready to go to school when my mom told me to try to befriend Edelgard; because in my mom's words, she "seems like a nice girl" (also I have no friends). I get on a bus, a few stops later a poor man gets thrown off because he has no money and can't pay. I feel bad for the dude but can't help him since I'm tiny and can't overpower the driver.

    On my way to the school, I meet Edelgard and ask her what she is planning to do today. I was hoping we could hang out after school or some stuff but she rejects me without hesitation. I'm shocked (and kinda hurt); but accept it, say "okay" and walk away. Some time later I feel a pain in my leg and realize I have been shot.

    Obviously I couldn't care less about education after all that, so I just want to get help- I scurry away. Later I come across Ferdinand, who has become a homeless monk with long white hair instead of orange because of stress. He was the guy who was thrown out of the bus moments ago. He sees that I'm wounded and tries to help me, but ends up infecting me instead...

    I try to find my mom because I'm scared that whoever's after me might try to kill her too, so I go to the government office she's having a business party in or some shit and discover that there has been a murder there, plus apparently the murderer's intended victim was my mom. Eventually, Edelgard appears to finish the job and I barely save my mom from her bullets (but the bullet gets lodged in my arm instead).

    Finally, Edelgard gets apprehended and we have one last talk together. She asks me why I asked her what her plan was that morning, she thought I was onto her for a split second. I told her it was because I wanted to be her friend... To which she responds: "Oh. Shame."

    After this incident Edel gets locked in jail and I get medical attention; but I'm crippled with lasting paranoia, thinking she might break out of the prison somehow and try to finish what she started. Even considered offing myself because I couldn't stand living in fear every second of my life- I mean hey, at least I'd go out on my own terms! ...Then I woke up.

    submitted by /u/ReversePanda023
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Awakening

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    ANNETTE: THE GOD

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    SetCath - Knight and the Saint

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Am I not the only one that thought this when reading it?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Brood Awakening (Pasha and the Hatchlings) (Pasha Saga #5)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Mods please don’t delete my drawing of ferdie :(

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    What’s your least favorite class to use?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Note that this doesn't necessarily reflect tier placement; units who can get into engagement quicker are always going to be better than slower units, but moreso which classes you dislike using the most in any given playthrough.

    For me, the classes I usually like using the least are wyvern knights and pegasus knights. Biggest reason why is that they're carriers of some of the series most historic advantages (huge movepool and no movement restriction), and as a result, they feel a little too cheap for me and usually against how I play in war games (heavy infantry with sniping support). Plus, I always like challenging myself and showing I don't need fliers on the highest difficulty, as there's something awesome about beating FE in spite of using a suboptimal class/playstyle. That's what I like about FE so much; they allow you to become gods with even the worst types of units given enough training investment. So given that fliers generally reap these rewards much sooner, it seems a bit too cheap for my liking to use Haar or Melady to go solo their respective games when I generally prefer to use the classes and characters I like more. But that's just me.

    What classes do you personally dislike using? Again, this is less for tier placement and moreso general playstyle for classes in question. Also, try to be respectful to each other! Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    Sothis is Jenova

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Both are aliens who descend to the planet on what is roughly described as a fallen star (meteor).

    Both ultimately wage a battle which destroys the vast majority of the planet's original inhabitants (the Ancients or the Agarthans).

    Both are asleep for a very long time (at least a millenia) until they are able to return and influence the world through a host, an artificial lifeform that appears human (Byleth and Sephiroth, respectively).

    Both possess the ability to give the equivalent of superpowers to people who intake their cells (though here, Sothis does not require an additional agent unlike Jenova cells only helping those with Mako. This is somewhat reflected in having a Crest not being nearly as life-changing as being a SOLDIER). That same ability can create monsters as well.

    Both have incredibly powerful, borderline insane children obsessed with them. That obsession is part of what drives the respective plotlines of each game.

    Sothis is Jenova.

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/XemblemX
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the funniest support I've seen in a while

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment