• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Fire Emblem My tribute of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

    Fire Emblem My tribute of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn


    My tribute of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    My boudoir Lucina cosplay (again, lol)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Something I think isn't talked about enough or realized: The parallels between Sigurd and Chrom! So I made this chart displaying their key similarities

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Okay but if she had her hair down (You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Happy Three Houses Anniversary Everyone! Have some art! <3

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Fodlan Winter

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Commission 7/30 - Tenor Sax Master, Claude

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    A Luthier painting for a friend!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I designed an outfit for Summer Lissa :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Our Tatiana and Zeke cosplay

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    [OC] small Dorothea sketchie

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    [OC][ART] Echidna from The Blazing Blade

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Happy 2 year anniversary to Fire Emblem Three Houses! How do you feel about the game?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    With no known plans for a new Fire Emblem game anytime soon, I thought it would be nice to reminisce about one of my favorite games of 2019. How did you first find out about Three Houses? How do you feel about the future of the series? How do you feel about Byleth in Smash (and do you have the Amiibo that released a few months ago)? Go ahead, share your story!

    submitted by /u/Asad_Farooqui
    [link] [comments]

    MONTHLY RAGE THREAD

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    WELCOME TO THE MONTHLY RAGE THREAD, WHERE YOU CAN YELL ABOUT FIRE EMBLEM THINGS THAT HAVE TICKED YOU OFF OVER THE LAST MONTH AND A BIT!

    NOT MUCH GOING ON IN THE WORLD OF FIRE EMBLEM RIGHT NOW, BUT RAGE IS ETERNAL!

    RULES

    1. LOWERCASE LETTERS NOT ALLOWED
    2. FIRE EMBLEM RAGE
    3. DON'T BE A DICK
    4. TAG SPOILERS

    LAST THREAD

    submitted by /u/LaqOfInterest
    [link] [comments]

    If you were an FE character, what would you be like?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    What would your class be? Your bases? Your growths? Your skills? Etc.

    submitted by /u/GatorDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Orochi - Merry Diviner

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Awakening: "Don't Speak Her Name!" ~ Airhorn Remix (Link to Full Version in comments)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Who is your favorite Nohrian?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Yes go ahead and call me a Nohrian scum because I think the Nohrian and Nohr are way more interesting than the Hoshidan and Hoshido. That being said I want to know the favorite of them all because when it come to the Nohrians you get so many different outlooks and different takes on the character that discussing them is always interesting.

    submitted by /u/MiuIruma332
    [link] [comments]

    If Fódlan Winds played on the chapters in Shambhala (my take on Fódlan Winds)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Suggestions to Gameplay Changes in Late-Game Birthright

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    I just want to touch base with the community at large before I get to late-game and just want to ask for your guys potential ideas on what you would do for late game.

    Currently, I consider Late-game to be from Shura's Chapter to Dragon Garon. Ideas I have so far, include using Soleil's map for Shura since I am using the current Shura map for a BoF map and the fact it's not very good.

    For Camilla's map, all the abandoned shops keeping stuff, and the maps name makes me think that originally they were gonna disrupt the underground market. So I want to see people opinions, or rather gauge ideas on if I incorporate that into the story in order to give a neat side objective.

    For Hans map, I'm really at a lost. It's too open for kill boss, but any attempt at making it a Rout would most likely end up in a map lacking side-objectives or any true strategy. The plot behind this map is staying mostly the same.

    For Iago's map, I was thinking of doing a Dark Pontifex style map, where you fight multiple illusions of Iago. The oppressive Reinforcments would still be there, but if you killed the Illusion that would be near where they spawn then they won't show up anymore. But that was just an idea, since I'm stuck figuring out how to properly use that map.

    For Xander's map, I would love to hear any ideas on what to do on the outside of Corrin's room. Any suggestions would be really helpful. I do have a bunch of ideas for inside Xander's room but that will be a secret for now.

    And Garon's first map I'm completely stuck on how I want to do that. If anyone has any sorts of ideas I'd be glad to listen to them cause this, more so than the Hans map, I'm completely stuck on making better.

    TL;DR I'd like some ways to make Chapter 22-Endgame better in my Birthright Gameplay hack. Ideas on potential side objectives are very important, and I'd love to hear any ideas you guys may have.

    submitted by /u/Mayor_of_Smashvill
    [link] [comments]

    My Shadow Dragon Final Thoughts

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I just finished FE11 for the first time. For some context, I played on Hard 3, and had some knowledge about the "meta" beforehand, like forging effective weapons. What did I think? In short, it was decent but I didn't enjoy it as much as other games.

    The biggest reason for this, is that to me, it feels like it is missing something. It starts with little things, like no Rescue command for easier movement, but the biggest thing is with the characters. Almost nobody has a lot of personality outside of like, Caeda and Minerva. So many characters feel like generics, especially the characters that just show up with no intro, like Roshea and Vyland for example. I knew who Palla, Catria, and Est were because I played Echoes. If I didn't, in that one map they show up in, I would have no idea who they are and why they were there. The generic animations for everyone and lack of Supports also added to this feeling. I don't need everyone to be super interesting characters or anything, but at least the other games gave a little intro to everyone, and having unique characters is a big reason I like FE.

    I'm not a huge fan of open reclassing either. Sure, it makes some units a lot better (Sedgar and Wolf say hello) but I mostly kept them in their standard classes because I liked their role, like my blessed Abel, and then I raised Palla and an insanely good Catria to "Dracoknight go brrrrr" everything. Forging the Ridersbane and Wing Spear to one shot everything just breaks the game- thank goodness you can do that.

    Ambush spawns also suck, I always hate them. You could clear a map faster than when they started most of the time, but the few times it didn't, you can get screwed.

    The game does have good parts though. If you like pure, strategic, FE gameplay, this is a game for you. Even on H3 the early game was tough, as well as some of the late game. Difficulties from Normal to H5- which seems it would pretty damn hard from my experiences in H3, mean there is something for everyone. Warp is insanely good (by design, some chapters like 24 you just want to skip) so if you like LTC or planning skips, you'll like that as well. I had some fun planning out my Endgame clear, chipping with Pachyderm, warping in Catria to kill the Manakete in front, and then warping in Tiki and Marth to kill Medeus.

    Map saves are also a great idea and other games should have had them.

    So to sum it up- the gameplay is decent, but not overly exciting, and the lack of characterization makes the game feel almost "empty". For that reason, I can't rank it very highly in my personal FE tier list, but it's around the lower middle and I probably would try it again- this is a great Ironman game, after all. Next, should I keep going with FE12, or take a DS break and try FE4? I havent decided yet. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/LeatherShieldMerc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment