• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Fire Emblem Fan art of Say'ri

    Fire Emblem Fan art of Say'ri


    Fan art of Say'ri

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made Rhea for me. It was the best scene from my first Fire Emblem game.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Severa (bunny girl edition) recently got released in Fire Emblem Heroes and I am here to spread her gospel

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    spring minerva

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Reinhardt cosplay part 2

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    OHOHOHO!! Happy belated Birthday to Constance!! (OC @kagura_oni)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Claude finally pulls off a scheme for once by RNG abusing

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Playing Fire Emblem Awakening for the first time and noticed something familiar

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Byleth Dancer outfit by me

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    A Casual Hinoka

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Vintage Velouria (Commission)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Golden deers wall mural!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Race, 2099 #3. Wounded Eagles. Black Eagles.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I love Lyon.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Replaying awakening, so here’s a collection of doodles based on the new playthrough

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Robin x Tiki

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Yo, I one shot Nemesis on Turn 1 on Maddening with Lysithea

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Title basically

    I'm very proud of this run and I was so excited for this chapter I just had to record and share it! The description of the video has more details about the run but basically it was soft "ltc", golden deer maddening ng, kinda limited dlc, and no terribly excessive grinding

    This was my second time playing maddening mode; the first time was my first time playing SS which left me with such a bad taste in my mouth for this game. After learning up on the metagame and new strats (like vengeance bernie and early recruit catherine) I was like "dammit, guess I'll play it ONE last time" and it was really fun not playing the game because warp is op, pls unnerf

    Lysithea best girl

    edit: this is like my first time actually posting so I forgot the link to the video ;; here it is:
    https://youtu.be/4dLKQphlfSo

    submitted by /u/ymvrali
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my grandmas old gba and bought a copy of binding blade

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Appreciation For Tellius

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    (Spoilers for all of Tellius!) I'm just a fairly recent FE fan, not completely hating the franchise yet, who started out with Three Houses(Blue Lions best house of course), but I'd wanted to look back at some earlier games and see how they held up. I had some trouble figuring out which game to choose, but I settled on the Tellius games because they were the favorites of a great FE YouTube, Bigklingy, whose Three Houses play through was one of my favorite LP's of the game.

    With perfectly legitimate means, I started Path of Radiance and was shocked right out of the gate at how clean it looked. The intro was great, and the art was just beautiful. Obviously the in game models weren't great, but they didn't really need to be, and it didn't effect anything for me for the most part. Going in I knew some basic spoilers like Greil's death since it was compared to Jeralts so much, but that was pretty much it. Speaking of which, I think I liked Jeralt's character more than Greils since Jeralt had a lot more time to breathe than Greil, but I vastly prefer how PoR handled Greils death than Jeralts. For one, Greil is killed by one of the most important, badass villains in the series, and Greil is killed by... Kronya. Second, Ike is an actual character with emotions and dialogue who's relationship with Greil and Mist was explored from the second the game starts, and his death still affects how characters act all the way until the end of the game, from Shinon and Gatrie leaving, Ike's quest for vengeance, Mists fear that Ike will die too, and Titania's grieving.

    Overall, the first part of the game, the Greil Mercs arc, is some nice set up for the characters you'll probably be using the entire game, even if their story relevance falls off quite a bit by the time they get to Daein. I really love the family dynamic they develop, and not just with the actual brothers, even if they're also great. Pretty much all their supports are gold, from Mia and Rhys, which I wholeheartedly ship now since Rhys is the purest boi imaginable and Mia is just great, to Ike and Soren, which twisted my opinions on Soren to a whole different level.( And made me kind of ship him with Ike, but I can also see Ike as totally uninterested in a relationship with anyone, and Soren is just an extremely close friend.) I don't think this is the best part of the game, but it's probably the most consistent and safe, while still being something new for the series. (From what I can tell anyway.)

    Next, there's the Gallia and traveling to Begnion arcs, which are kind of one and the same. I feel like this starts after the death of Greil and Ike's promotion to leader of the Mercs. This whole section basically kicks the plot into gear and sort of makes the first part feel like a long prologue since a whole bunch of characters and plot points start rolling into the scene. We get Lethe and Mordecai, who show off how Gallians can be both tsund- I mean prideful and arrogant, as well as softhearted and loving. These are our first introduction to Laguz, discounting Ranulfs brief introduction, and I hear all about how useless they are in combat, but I played on hard and Lethe carried me through almost the entire game, even when Ranulf showed up to take her place, so maybe I just had a really blessed Lethe. Anyway, after meeting the most badass dude in the game so far, with the most difficult name to pronounce, we meet a real ragtag bunch of characters in Crimea, and I love every single one of them. The country bumpkins, the pure amazingness that is Kieran, the mysteries of Solid Sn- Volke and Sephiran, and in the next chapter, the nicest "edge lord" Myrmidon that could ever be, Zihark. These are some of my favorites in the duology, and I'm happy that most of them get some much needed screen time in Radiant Dawn because they're all hilarious or just super interesting to me. Of course, how could I forget our introduction to Ham King Ashnard, probably the funnest villain I've seen in FE yet. Every time he starts cackling, I can only imagine some really high pitched laugh and it's hilarious to me, but that scene also introduces the concept of a worm in the group which I didn't see coming. We'll get to how that progressed later though. In fact I think this is a good time to stop before this gets too bloated. This is one of my first posts ever so if I did something wrong let me know. I'll probably get to Crimea Marches tomorrow, and we'll see from there. Let me know if you agree, disagree, or whatever you think about my thoughts here.

    submitted by /u/The16thStudent11037
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the worst name/subtitle for an FE4 remake?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    So if I buy Fates off the eshop, I get the ingame choice only once, until I get the other routes as dlc?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I read about it a couple times online, and the wording is always messy and confusing, it's like going into kh3 first, probably. Just a straight answer will do, cheers.

    submitted by /u/dylandongle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment