• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Fire Emblem Cordelia in the style of the GBA titles!

    Fire Emblem Cordelia in the style of the GBA titles!


    Cordelia in the style of the GBA titles!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Azura Fanart (Fire Emblem Fates) [OC]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Marianne & Galarian Rapidash

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Once upon a December

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Caspar and Hilda and their many fur children -roxyryoko

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Day 4 of making Velouria in the Danganronpa art style

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    1950 Fódlan[x-post]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Setleth

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Why Ignatz doesn't do well during in-class essays:

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    FE3H Datamining Project - Site Launched Today

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    A resource to review path-specific dialogs, character information, and other details that would normally take hours to verify in the main game.

    I don't believe this has been shared on the sub yet? fedatamine.com is a pretty cool (and really well formatted) resource if one is looking for a particular moment or piece of information within Three Houses!

    I'm especially loving how you can smoothly switch between responses/dialogues that depend on say, whether or not you already completed a particular Paralogue or whether a support convo was unlocked Pre or Post-Timeskip, or... etc. Sprites are also included with all of the conversations so you can note any changes in character's expressions! There's also a ton of other info that may have been easily glanced over by the player in game, made way more accessible through this site.

    I know for someone like me who enjoys consuming every piece information out there about my favorite things (but would preferably not have to flip between several different links at once) this is a really neat resource—especially since there are even several language options—to have, and I appreciate everyone who contributed to it

    submitted by /u/sherriablendy
    [link] [comments]

    Soleil Fire Emblem Fates

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Seliph from the Fire Embul Q: Genealogy of the Holy Labyrinth game!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    [OC] "With her trust and love to guide him, he whisked her away, across the sea. It is unknown where they went." (Lysiclaude Week last day: decisions, across the sea)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    First time playing Thracia, am I doing this right?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Greg Chun, director of Smash Bros "Lifelight" and Super Mario Odyssey "Jump Up, Super Star!" kicking off streams for Music Composition

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    [Official Twitter Post](https://twitter.com/greg_chun/status/1278883067352866817)

    Hello, friends of Fire Emblem. This is Elieson, and I've got an announcement for you. A good friend of mine and beloved voice actor & music director, **Greg Chun** is finally prepared to debut his livestream, and I figured I'd share it for ya'll.

    -----

    # Who is Greg Chun?

    His talents include being the voices of [but not limited to these many-a-character](https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1601080/), including the Fire Emblem Ike, Ephraim, Lukas, as well as Judgment's Yagami Takayuki and much more than that. I personally am quite fond of his ASMR, featuring a recent [dedicated ASMR video](https://twitter.com/greg_chun/status/1275790386770767873) and his infamous [ASMR-rific cheesecake recipe reading](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70QkzB2z50). Additionally, Greg was the music director behind the famous Super Mario Odyssey ["Jump Up, Super Star!"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9r5hx47kxM) song as well as the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ["Lifelight"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhgDibw7vB4) song, so he's a trusted and talented director.

    # What's he streaming, and when?

    His debut stream is going to be on Sunday, July 5th, from 8p-10p PT, and he'll be streaming **Game Music Composition**, helping music lovers and music writers learn and refine the techniques behind making a moment more memorable through the power of music. Taking input from viewers, he'll put out live polls and write music that tells a story of what _you_ want to happen, showing how to "set the mood", as it were. His continuing series of streams will be showing how to do this in a variety of programs, including Garage Band, so you're certain to get something out of this.

    As said above, he'll be continuing to stream, so if you'd like to follow along with his endeavors, or if you want to socialize with him and his many Chunderlings (myself included), follow him on Twitch, and join the Chunderworld Discord server to say howdy once in a while!

    -----

    # How can I visit his sites, and be part of this going forward?

    General Site, for everything Greg Chun: https://GregChun.Live

    Discord: https://discord.gg/qTyjVWM

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/GregChunVA

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/greg_chun

    submitted by /u/Elieson
    [link] [comments]

    Feh Camilla - New Year Cosplay

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    A solid chunk of my FE Collection.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Blushing Bernie [OC]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Byleth and chonkers

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Confused about FE4's first generation plot...Why do people help Sigurd?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I'm playing through Genealogy, and enjoying it. I'm on chapter 10, but the way some NPC's and children character's talk about Sigurd perplexes me.

    What exactly was his heroic quest? Why do people remember him as a hero, and why did all your first generation characters agree to fight with him and his army?

    From my recollection, He was simply defending his home from Verdane, and things kind of spiral from there as more nobles go against Grandvalle. What keeps most of these people fighting with him through Augustria and such? I get they have to stick with him in Silesse since they're all traitors, but I guess because most of the characters don't speak much, I have a hard time understanding their motivations. I understand characters like Ayra and Lewyn, but Lex, Tailtu, etc. are harder for me to wrap my head around. I guess everyone stayed for their spouses haha.

    Also, did Arvis intentionally send Sigurd on this rabbithole of a quest in order to get him out of the way, or did he only kill him at Bellhalla because he eventually became a nuisance?

    Your thoughts would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Toyotanomiko
    [link] [comments]

    Lyn portrait (OC)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Gaiden Sonya

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    And So I've reached my personal (and kind of forced) end of my Lunatic Conquest Playthrough

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    As the title says I think I'm at the end of my Lunatic/No DLC/No grind playthrough of FE Conquest. I did my best and honestly got farther than earlier anticipated (Did not expect to beat chapter 26 but RNGesus blessed me). It was a fun ride (mostly in the beginning) but I have to admit the late game dragged and honestly killed the fun for me.

    Not to say I consider all the late-game maps bad (By this I mean maps post 117). I actually think that, by themselves, chapters 20,22, 24, and even to some lesser extent 25 (but you need a specific-ish setup for this one or you'll be in trouble). But these maps are surrounded by maps that are tiresome, have bad gimmicks, and take a lot of time and patience to get through. (Again provided you don't have proper setups but that isn't everything).

    I think what may have gone wrong on my end is that I had a lot of sub-optimal members in my party whether them being screwed by RNG, pairups, or usually not being that great is beyond me. (Not too versed in Growth rates). But I will state some mistakes I made that I think slowly contributed to my overall downfall.

    1.) I married crazy late and was getting children post advanced units leaving them little room to level up.

    2.) Not all my marriages were optimal (probably). I had Corrin/Xander, Niles/Camilla, Selena/Laslow, and Effie/Arthur. Thus Kana and Percy ended up near useless less they be partial walls, rally bots, or slight support.

    3.) I didn't (might have) not chosen optimal advanced classes for the units based on growths. I made Laslow, Selena Bow Knights when they could have used some more strength/defense. Effie was made great Knight when her speed was so bad she needed wary fighter. (Thus she never even made it to lvl 15 and her defense is not desirable.

    Overall I guess I just write this as a way to leave something in the memory of Conquest. I don't think I'll continue my playthrough (it's very unlikely I can win this with my team) nor do I desire replaying it since late-game was much worse than I remembered and although I'm glad I was forced to have 200 IQ moments that have given me great experience in the worst of times I don't think those levels give me much joy to replay and I kind of want to move on at this point. (A chapter per day is a good-ish pace but man does it drag.)

    I'd also like to leave this open for some help in case anyone has any ideas on how I can beat endgame (with my current setup and if the strategy has units dying I really don't care at this point my army did well). I know I can beat 27 consistently with 2 worthless units dying. Although, I'm positive I can do deathless. As for endgame, that's a point where I know units will die no matter what I do.

    Here goes:

    MU: Noble (Nobility, Supportive, Dragon Fang, Draconic hex, Nohrian trust)

    str:30

    spd:37

    Mag:23

    Lck:26

    Skill:21

    Def:39

    Res:30

    Xander: Paladin (Chivalry, Shelter,Defender,Strength+2, Elbow Room, Aegis, Lunge, Rally D)

    str:40

    spd:25

    Mag:8

    Lck:33

    Skill:28

    Def:42

    Res:16

    Effie: General (Puissance, Defense+2, Natural Cover, Luna, Wary Fighter)

    str:38

    spd:16

    Mag:0

    Lck:28

    Skill:22

    Def:30

    Res:15

    Niles: Bow Knight (Kidnap, Locktouch,Movement+1, Rally Skill, shuriken Breaker)

    str:31

    spd:36

    Mag:12

    Lck:19

    Skill:30

    Def:22

    Res:33

    Camilla: Malig Knight (Strength+2,Lunge, Savage Blow, Trample)

    str:34

    spd:31

    Mag:18

    Lck:22

    Skill:27

    Def:30

    Res:29

    Mozu: Sniper (Aptitude, Skill+2, Quick Draw, Certain Blow, Bowfaire)

    str:32

    spd:40

    Mag:5

    Lck:25

    Skill:42

    Def:23

    Res:13

    Kaze: Master Ninja (Poison Strike, Locktouch, Replicate, Lethality, Shurikenfaire)

    str:25

    spd:42

    Mag:1

    Lck:15

    Skill:33

    Def:13

    Res:35

    Percy: Wyvern Lord (Sol, Luna, Lunge, Rally D, Swordbreaker)

    str:27

    spd:25

    Mag:2

    Lck:26

    Skill:27

    Def:35

    Res:10

    Nina: Bow Knight (Movement+1, Trample, Locktouch, Lucky Seven, Pass)

    str:29

    spd:34

    Mag:13

    Lck:26

    Skill:29

    Def:21

    Res:33

    Jakob: Butler (Resistence+2, Gentilhomme, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker)

    str:18

    spd:22

    Mag:17

    Lck:21

    Skill:24

    Def:15

    Res:16

    Laslow: Master Ninja (Strong Riposte, Good Fortune, Shurikenbraker, Locktouch)

    str:23

    spd:29

    Mag:1

    Lck:23

    Skill:31

    Def:16

    Res:19

    Selena: Hero (Strong Riposte, Good Fortune, Shurikenbraker, Rally Skill)

    str:26

    spd:37

    Mag:3

    Lck:25

    Skill:29

    Def:27

    Res:21

    Soleil: Hero (Strong Riposte, Good Fortune, Shurikenbraker, sol, axebreaker)

    str:31

    spd:28

    Mag:1

    Lck:20

    Skill:27

    Def:25

    Res:18

    Azura: Songstress (Luck+4,Inspiring Song, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess)

    str:29

    spd:35

    Mag:14

    Lck:29

    Skill:32

    Def:11

    Res:23

    Leo: Dark Knight (Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, seal Magic)

    str:18

    spd:20

    Mag:24

    Lck:21

    Skill:17

    Def:24

    Res:22

    Gunter: Great Knight (Luna, Shelter, Elbow Room)

    str:18

    spd:10

    Mag:1

    Lck:13

    Skill:24

    Def:21

    Res:14

    Finally for the sake of those who might want to know. I only have access to 2 uses of entrap. I didn't pick up silence from chapter 25 and I used my rescue in eternal stairway. With that done. Thanks for anyone who read all this, have a good day and I just hope that the internet is right and Radiant Dawn is slightly easier than this.

    submitted by /u/JanRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Describe your favorite Fire Emblem Game in 5 words or less

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Ex:

    Does Seth ever slow down?

    submitted by /u/GBAtemp_Stephano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment