• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Fire Emblem Robin Summer cosplay made by me

    Fire Emblem Robin Summer cosplay made by me


    Robin Summer cosplay made by me

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    My wife made me an incredible Nowi shadowbox for my birthday!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I made my Animal Crossing home inspired by Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light’s Altea castle! I also added in a moat like Mystery of the Emblem and the remakes. I also used Nook’s Cranny as the secret shop with extra ladders at chests and a hidden pipe as well with the Mario update.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Mother's Pendant - Summer Robin and Lucina (commission by @lordyunaa)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Dramatic Duo

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    summer freyja

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Heroes: Special Heroes (Summer's Dream)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Haute-couture Rhea by @madame_moes progress photos! More to come!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    |3D OC| Children of Al CaSeiros

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Do you think Saias was planned to exist within the Judgral continuity?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    An idea I find myself going back and forth on is in regards to is if Saias's existence is a retcon or not.

    Saias's lineage/backstory mostly seems to exist to explain why Arvis' major holy blood wasn't passed down to either Julius/Julia. There's no proper explanation in FE4 and goes against every other case of holy blood in the game (which the game keeps up deliberately in players and enemies Brian.

    His mother, Aida, does exist in FE4 Gen 1 as someone clearly loyal to Arvis and disappears into gen 2 without a trace so Saias's backstory in parentage lines up there.

    However, this seems to go against the characterization Arvis has in kaga notes (that literally predate FE5's release) where it talks about Arvis's general lack of interactions (seems to just imply no current interest but I just have to trust old SF translations) with women after his father's death.

    So the idea he would be 'intimate' and presumably unknowingly have a child with Aida just does not fit with Arvis's characterization.

    Saias generally just has a few points in his favor conceptually and a few points against them. I'm curious what other people's thoughts are. Perhaps I'm missing something else as well!

    submitted by /u/SubwayBossEmmett
    [link] [comments]

    Rumors about FE remake continue...which one would you all prefer?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    So apparently the FE leak continues. from mynintendonews . So I'm actually curious, which of Binding Blade and Genealogy of the Holy War are you all rooting for to get the remake treatment next?

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    "Seeing Prince Seliph... And Princess Julia together in this clear beach, makes me feel at ease... relieved of my sins towards their parents..." || Fanart by me!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Brawler Constance!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Just finished Fire Emblem GBA (7) as my first FE game. Where to go next?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    So awhile ago I was really interesting in FE series but didn't get the opportunity to start the series since it's really vast and I might be a little late to the party. But I gave FE7 a shot because I heard it's the most beginner friendly. And wow the gameplay hooked me up so hard. I'm a turn based jrpg veteran but I have never played a strategy rpg before, so FE7's Lyn story helped me alot. I enjoyed the gameplay plus the story twist here and there are pretty charming for its time and I love it.

    So where should I go next? Sacred stones? Or should I pick up the 3DS ones? I wanted to try Shadow dragon on the DS but the colours and sprite designs are so weak in that game ngl.

    submitted by /u/Nelvix
    [link] [comments]

    How I play Fire Emblem and yes this does include every single game that I have play.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Well for starters I rely on mostly dumb luck literally relying on Critical Hits as part of mine basically non-existent strategy.

    And somehow I actually managed to beat chapters. And until recently I did not know what the might stat did and item plane fire emblem for over a year starting with Awakening and my personal favorite game is Fire Emblem fates Revelations.

    Now a attempt to change the topic a little my favorite class in all Fire Emblem a every game game is archers their range capabilities are amazing if I could I would make any entire Army of them but I enjoyed the other class enough to not.

    I would add more but I don't want this to be too long.

    submitted by /u/C_____64
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you miss a STR level. Sometimes it comes back to bite you.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Yup this lancing competition seems totally fair... ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment