• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 30, 2021

    Fire Emblem [Commission] Ninian that I ask for commission. By KanaYukino

    Fire Emblem [Commission] Ninian that I ask for commission. By KanaYukino


    [Commission] Ninian that I ask for commission. By KanaYukino

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Edelgard

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Ayra after Belhalla

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Just started learning pixel art and this was my attempt on a character sprite. I traced Corrin's sprite for this.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    My Luthier Cosplay

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Spooky floating demon Byleth!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    [OC] Robin!lucina embracing her mother's heritage

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween ! Vampire Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses #edelgard #edelgardvonhresvelg #fireemblem #fireemblemthreehouses #fe #feth #fe3h #blackeagle #vampire #halloween

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Which "classes" from earlier Fire Emblem games would you bring back?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Greetings, normally I've posted in the Fire Emblem Three Houses subreddit, but I have a more general question this time so I'm posting in the general Fire Emblem subreddit.

    Which "classes from earlier Fire Emblem games" would you bring back, if you were in charge of making new games? I was curious because right now I've only played 4 games in the series: Awakening, Fates (Revelations route), Shadows of Valentia, and Three Houses.

    For example, I haven't yet played Binding Blade/Blazing Blade on the GBA, or Sacred Stones on the GBA, etc. I may play those next. And I haven't played the original NES Shadow Dragon, the Super NES games like Genealogy or Thracia 776, the Gamecube/Wii games Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, etc.

    So what I want to ask more experienced Fire Emblem veterans in this subreddit is, were there any "combat classes" in previous games you'd really like to bring back, if you could? Like the Summoner class from Sacred Stones, or the Archsage from Blazing Blade, etc.?

    submitted by /u/FourStrandsOfRope
    [link] [comments]

    I finished Radiant Dawn for the first time a few days ago.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    (oc) halloween in tellius ft. ranulf and soren

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Muarim, who is a hot tiger dad even though I never use him in PoR.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I drew Dimitri

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I made a Marth portrait for a fangame. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Positivity Thread (10/30/21)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Is there something niche you've been enjoying lately? Something that's bigger on the series that most people take for granted but that you really want to give a shout out to? Do you fear being shouted down? If so, then you've come to the right place! Let's get some positive energy going today.

    Rules:

    1. Don't be negative about anything
    2. You have to talk about something FE related
    3. Mark your spoilers
    submitted by /u/Skelezomperman
    [link] [comments]

    When she horny over taking Elibe

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    What's your favorite lyrical song from the series?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem has wide variety of beautiful soundtracks, so I wonder what's people favorite that has vocals in it (the latin-esque song counts too). Mine is The Heritors of Arcadia from Echoes:SoV the english ver. The singer did a fantastic job conveying the emotion and the lyrics are just beautifully translated and captures the feel of the story nicely.

    submitted by /u/ariix48
    [link] [comments]

    The Hardest (and now legally impossible) Weapons and Items to get in Fire Emblem (Video)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Is Odin better than Leo in Fates Conquest?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Hello! So, lately i have seen some post and/or videos about how Odin is actually a good unit and even better than Leo in CQ. This is honestly news to me. While i do think he is an ok unit and not as bad as we think when the game came out, mostly because his reclassing, good defense growth and access to Nos tanking (With Vantage), but i never saw him as the same level of lets say, Leo, who can 1RKO with Tonics and Pair ups from the moment he joins until the end of the game, has great bulk, good personal weapon, etc.

    I have watched most of Zoran videos, cause they are fantastic, but i do think he has a litle bias, maybe? And that helps push this idea about Odin. I dont see how Odin can be better than Leo, besides availability. You can train him up to be a good unit, but thats pretty much the same as trainees, cause his base stats are no good.

    So, what you guys think? Maybe im missing something, im open to have my opinion changed.

    submitted by /u/alexj9626
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Dragon on Virtual Console

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Hey all! Hoping for some advice. I haven't played too many FE titles. I have played and loved PoR and 3H. I've also played Sacred Stones and FE for GBA. Wondering if Shadow Dragon is worth picking up on Virtual Console before they remove it on Wii U. Am I likely to enjoy it based on my other games played and will it play well on VC? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Stronghamma
    [link] [comments]

    Reviving an old project of mine and starting from scratch I’m currently drawing every Smash Bros character in roster order Fighter 21: Marth (I know this is bad but it’s better than what would be my first attempt)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem Three Houses Word Count?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I just got to the time skip on my first playthrough (Black Eagles) and my mind was blown when I found out that I was only half done with the game and what was even mindblowing was when I figured out the other house routes will have completely different stories after this point. I've not seen any game do this before (never played a Fire Emblem before). Even games like the Wither 3 which was impressive with it's choices only had minor changes in the story while it seems like this ones got 3 (or 4) games packed in one. I usually play Japanese games with Jap voiceovers and Jap devs are always frugal with their voiced lines but it's astonishing this ones fully voiced despite it's length and different paths.

    I looked up quite a lot to see the word count only to stumble upon spoilers and no real answers. So can someone here make a speculation?

    submitted by /u/KyotouryuuAraragi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment