• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Fire Emblem (oc) by popular demand I drew the professors and students as various baby birds

    Fire Emblem (oc) by popular demand I drew the professors and students as various baby birds


    (oc) by popular demand I drew the professors and students as various baby birds

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Here’s my drawing of Corrin!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    I drew a slightly upset Edelgard

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Elementary school

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    drew a bernadetta magazine cover

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Granny Galatea

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    [Comic] Annette's Hair

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Family (who should I do next?)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Holst Goneril

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Photo taken minutes before disaster-Bernadetta's friend

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    Drew Dimitri after falling in love with him in the BL route!!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Gifts for Ingrid

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Family Part 2 (who next?)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Lady Martritz

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Drew Santa Claude for December 1st

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Margrave Edmund

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    27 days of Padorus day four: Linhardt.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Byleth finds Anna's 'Secret Shop' [sketch]

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:26 PM PST

    Does the IS localizations have an addiction to the term "Fell"?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Ever since Fire Emblem Awakening had Grima be referred to as the "Fell Dragon", which is, by all means, a fantastic title in my personal opinion, has it not seemed like IS has gotten a little too obsessed with using the term "Fell" in the succeeding games?

    Odin in Fates sometimes refers to a "fell hand" or in Warriors, Owain mentions a "fell blade" which keeps being brought up. Then we have Echoes have Duma be referred to in his title as "Fell God", which was a bit much, really.

    And yet, now we have the case of Three Houses, where we have Byleth called the "Fell Star" by those who slither in the dark. Or how Nemesis is referred to by some or Rhea as the "Fell King" at times.

    Like, seriously, it was cool when it was Grima that had it, but if I have to keep seeing every game having the term "Fell" be used to describe something, it starts to lose more and value overall, and as someone that really loved Grima in Awakening, I dislike that the title that I absolutely loved him having is now being more and more generic of a term in Fire Emblem.

    I'd like future games refrained from using the term "Fell" to describe something dark or villainous and such.

    submitted by /u/Omegaxis1
    [link] [comments]

    Sumia sketch cause she’s a qt

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Crest of Riegan tattoo I got, I know I’ve seen one before on here, I thought I would share mine, Claude best boi

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Let’s talk about Edelgard

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Let me say right off the bat that I do see why she is a controversial character. I understand/know that she has done horrible things. I'm mainly here just ask why people get easily offended if you say you like her as a character?

    In general I sympathize with almost anyone. But for some reason I'm drawn to sympathize with her more. Ever since the game was first announced and she first appeared. I knew I was going to be drawn to her and stay by her side. Especially finding out about her childhood and her supports with Byleth. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this, but I do feel some of her actions are justified. Not all. For instance, I don't not agree with what happened to Bernie. I don't agree with a few of her actions in different routes. At the same time I can't bring myself to dislike her.

    I'm sorry if I'm just ranting. I just hate being treated like I'm horrible person for liking her.

    So what are your feelings on the subject?

    submitted by /u/elijahmhenry
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite bird girl Marianne~

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment