• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Fire Emblem Happy Birthday to the best Pot head in the series!

    Fire Emblem Happy Birthday to the best Pot head in the series!


    Happy Birthday to the best Pot head in the series!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Dumb_Dimitri.png ( Eunnieverse )

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    What if Sylvain was the Black Beast?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    [OC] Happy birthday to Sylvain ����

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Hilda Timeskip Fanart

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Lysithea

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Loving the Hegemon [OC] (FE3HBLCH22)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Shadow Dragon Remade in Fates's engine showcase

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Shamir eating a Byleth-Shaped Popsicle! (My friend drew this, the credits are above the image)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I drew Wedding Micaiah and Zelgius

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Hinoka Fanart (Fire Emblem Fates) [OC]

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Since I love RobinXSay'ri and now when Say'ri got added to Heroes, I think this is a good time to ask. What's your opinion on this ship?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Cyril & Seteth

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    So I'm training my units for the final showdown in the Azure Moon route and I've got to say that Setheth and Cyril have amazing growths. Their character arcs were more hit-or-miss for me but I definitely can't knock them as powerful units. My only regret is waiting for so long to grind up Seteth's rank in lances and get screwed out of being a Wyvern Lord.

    Oh well, there's always next playthrough

    submitted by /u/silver_flash2077
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect bond unit

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    What kind of setting would you like to see next

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So fire emblem has done European fantasy almost its entire lifespan. What other settings would you like to see. Personally I would love to see a pirate themed one think pirates of the Caribbean. I would also like to see a light steam punk inspired one like where steam energy is just being introduced and gunpowder has been discovered so instead of bow and arrows you would have flintlock rifles. What do you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Biggbrewer696
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Heroes - Book IV - Realm of Nightmares Movie

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I made a Nabatean OC names Asteria(Re-Post*)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Should I Play Genealogy Part 2 or Thracia 776 First?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    So right now I'm on the last chapter of Genealogy part of (first playthrough) and I was wondering if someone who has played both games could let me know if playing Thracia before Part 2 would hurt the experience for either game at all. The whole reason I've been playing Genealogy is to be able to enjoy and understand my first playthrough of Thracia. It's not that I don't want to play fe4, I actually enjoy it very much, and I am going to finish it sooner or later, but if I could safely start Thracia without having to slog through another batch of 2-3 hour chapters, that would be great. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Versipellis_Sum
    [link] [comments]

    My Initial Thought And Explanation Of... "FETH X Advance Wars"

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Anybody play pride and justice?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Just beat it, was pretty well put together. Probably too easy even on difficult, characters were capping stats at 20/8 and then the abundance of player skills made enemies barely able to touch you. Was really hoping it would be like fe12 where caps were going to matter, but only a handful of bosses approached stat caps. Early game was challenging but difficulty fell off a cliff once you started promoting. Story twist was painfully predictable but the writing was good, I could honestly see it being a real GBA FE story. Would recommend if you want a finished fan game that's solid mechanically, and I only encountered a single glitch when a berserked phantom attacked my units and crashed the game.

    Shout out to Luigi being the greatest staff user I've ever played. Galeforce on staff use is hilariously broken in a fun different way.

    submitted by /u/Boomhauer_007
    [link] [comments]

    Leather jacket Claude. Fear the Dear! (@young_nandos_artlife) <- I also cosplay as Claude

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    The beautiful, awe inspiring Matthis in all his glory. A commission made by @realectohours on twitter

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I just beat my first Fire Emblem game!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    After having owned the game for like 3 years and having played it for 31 hours (43 if you count my first save file) I finally beat Fire Emblem: Awakening! (There isn't really any specific reason it took me so long to get to it, I'm just bad at finishing games)

    Don't really have much to say about it, I liked everything about it aside from the whole support stuff. It just feels like stuffing a whole other game into an already pretty complicated game. (and I couldn't hook up (F) Robin with Tharja even though they were clearly meant to be, so 0/10)

    I'm not sure where to go next though, Radiant Dawn makes the most sense to me because of what I mentioned above, and the fact that I already know a bit about that one. It just seems like a good place to start. Though I'm curious what all of you think.

    submitted by /u/janiekh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment