• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Fire Emblem I have something to ask of you...Seteth GBA style portrait

    Fire Emblem I have something to ask of you...Seteth GBA style portrait


    I have something to ask of you...Seteth GBA style portrait

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I commissioned Daniel Deng to draw Cherche as a Dragoon

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I drew Lucina

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    The Three Houses ladies head to the beach

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Robin Fanart (Fire Emblem Awakening)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Caspar x Hilda Making Travel Plans (Hilspar week: smitten prompt)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Finally finished my quarantine cosplay project - Sothis Regalia Byleth!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Robin but she smol

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hero King's Flight (Marth 2020 Redraw; OC)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I would like the next fire emblem game to tone down the avatar worship

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I get the avatar is for the player to insert themselves into the world and make the player feel special and to a degree I like it. but most of the time it hinders the story more than it helps,mainly talking about three house . To me it feels like if byleth's personality & reputation actually made some of the students terrified it would make me actually care for byleth's struggles a lot more, but instead they make everyone drawn to byleth & accomplish nearly nothing when byleth was sleeping. Now to be fair byleth in three houses isn't all bad the nabatean plot wouldn't be the same without byleth but for the other plots with byleth like mentoring the Lord's they wouldn't have lost nothing significant if byleth wasn't in them byleth could have been replaced with other characters, for example for mentoring Dimitri rodrigue or Dimitri's uncle could have taken the place of byleth and the story would would have lost no real value and when rodrigue died the whole blue lions could have come together to pull Dimitri out of his madness instead of just byleth

    submitted by /u/Blueking987
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] [Three houses] Edelgard appreciation post ! By me with procreate , enjoy !

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    [OC] Hanging out with my BFF!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Deicidal Radiance

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Summer Mercedes! [@SunbanDraws]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Fear the deer! ��

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hilda (oc)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem ROMhacks are getting out of control

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Hinoka’s birthday is on the 18th, so this month I’ll be basing my art on my favorite FE Fates princess. Here is piece no. 1.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I drew the resplendent Robin

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Sketch of the back of Ignatz’s pretty little head —

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Music Producer Alex Moukala analyzes God-Shattering Star!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Chaz: "Indie isn't a victim."

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Who is the worst performing unit in each class in Fire Emblem?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hello! I had an idea for a video talking about the worst performing unit for each class in FE is. I'm not an expert on gameplay or LTC, but I want to avoid a counter argument like "but every character is good if you invest in them enough".

    I'd like the context of this list to be not necessarily how these units perform in the context of an LTC run (even though it will probably end up being that way). I'd rather take a more casual approach addressing concerns like when they get recruited, what their stats are, what skills they come with. Or how annoying and seemingly worthless investing in them is compared to other units in their game.

    Because of reclassing in other games, I'd also like to stick to their base class and class progression. That way, it can open up talking about units in the whole series.

    I know we can look up tierlists pretty easily, but what if there was a tier list for units in their base classes specifically? Essentially, who would be on the bottom tier in each class?

    submitted by /u/brocopina
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment