• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Fire Emblem [OC] Because Byleth is a legendary herself I'm pretty sure xD

    Fire Emblem [OC] Because Byleth is a legendary herself I'm pretty sure xD


    [OC] Because Byleth is a legendary herself I'm pretty sure xD

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Apparently I drew Lysithea while I was drunk once. So I did another one while sober.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    [OC] I was commissioned to draw Lysithea and Lucifer together

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Summer Dorothea [OC FANART]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Edelgard Fanart

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Here is something to believe in! My Female Byleth Cosplay.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    (OC) Relaxing day with Tiki

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Sothis and Byleth as pokemon trainers with eeveelutions again [OC @cocopeps_art]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Time-skip Edelgard Sketch I Liked!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    [OC] Courtship

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    |Commission| Byleth and Shamir by TheSkullSlums

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    "Golden Deer Was Here"

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Watercolor Dimitri

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I make a Yuridetta comic to say Happy birthday for Yuri~part 2

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Employee of the month Walhart sells you the last Switch Lite in stock

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    My first time drawing any Fire Emblem character. Based on one of my favorite cutscenes.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Sharena FE GBA Battle Sprite

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I drew one last Ike before the quarter starts again :/

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    True of my chest: I am angry and I am sad because I still can't afford to buy Three Houses and had to leave almost all of the Fire Emblem communities to prevent spoilers, and even then, I've been spoiled with many things many times

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I mean, I don't know where I could post this

    I love fire emblem and was hyped about 3H, but it's been a year and still haven't collected all the money for a Switch and a 3H copy. At first it was ok, it was recent, so many places had anti-spoilers rules, but as time went on, those rules were removed and eventually everything was fulled with 3H content.

    To this day I'm still unable to talk with my friends about the game, and they try not to talk about it when I am around.

    But now that a year has passed, the spoilers are now acceptable because "it has been out for a long time", and I get it and I understand it, they wouldn't and shouldn't prevent the discussion just because some players haven't played it. Still, it angers and saddens me, because I can't do anything about it

    I am not asking for pity or anything like that, just wanted some people with knowledge on the field to be able to understand the problem

    I will be waiting for the time I buy everything and join everyone else

    But until that happens, thanks for having a spoiler tag, it really is useful

    submitted by /u/InigoArazco
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of Valentia Discussion Series - Boey: Skillful Survivor

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Today, we are discussing Boey.

    Boey is a playable character in Shadows of Valentia. He is the son of a fisherman and an eager mage apprentice, who is devoted to protecting Celica. He's the childhood friend of Mae and joins Celica out of concern for her safety.

    In Chapter 2, Boey tries to act tough in front of Celica before a boat skirmish by making a quip at an unsuspecting old man, however, Celica informs him of a cantor on the other ship, and as a result, Boey starts panicking. While talking to Celica after the battle, He makes a recovery and puts up his strong front again.

    When the Mila Temple is seized, and Celica's true identity is revealed, Boey calls Mae an idiot for not calling Celica by her actual name. However, this is assauged by Celica, who tells him she prefers to be called by Celica.

    After the war, he stays with Mae, finding happiness in their bickering. In the remake, they are also eventually wed and bore children.


    Boey is supported by:

    submitted by /u/Branded_King
    [link] [comments]

    My Cipher artbooks arrived! The Extra Selection book at the top left is the one I'm most curious about

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment