• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Fire Emblem strawberry dress velouria 🍓✨🐺

    Fire Emblem strawberry dress velouria ��✨��


    strawberry dress velouria ��✨��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    felix but with a gun

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Drew Ingrid

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PST

    I drew Sue with a Sacaen Mastiff!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Feh but she's Paimon

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Pocky Day (Sylvixgrid? Kinda?)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I am speed

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    [OC] Micaiah, Priestess of Dawn

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Made a Three Houses themed home screen! Swipe for all 4 screens ��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Dorothea! (OC)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Al GBA style sprite.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Huevember - Hilda

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Made a Bingo of my Favorite Fire Emblem Characters!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:54 PM PST

    First time playing FE: Awakening (first FE actually) and I see this very familiar face

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Hardest Fe map in the series to go into blind

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    In my opinion though I haven't played thracia yet so I don't know how this holds up, playing ch21 of fe6 with out knowing where the reinforcements trigger and where seems like hell.

    submitted by /u/Flame009
    [link] [comments]

    FE8 0 Base Stats LTC - Chapters 19, 20 & Final

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Just beat Sacred Stones for the first time! Easy but I really liked the story actually! What did everyone else think about it?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:17 PM PST

    In general do you find it more enjoyable to go into Fire Emblem games blind, or prepared?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    What advantages does each have over the other?

    submitted by /u/Space_Pretzel
    [link] [comments]

    Berwick Saga Ranked Chapter 2 Side Missions

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Versus Arvis Orchestral Arrangement

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    My Gaius cosplay from fe:awakening. I love it and I love him

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Me and My Friend has been talking about it but What Color Saturation Do You Prefer in Fire Emblem?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Hey so me and my friend were talking about the coloring in Fire Emblem games and I was telling them that I liked how colorful 3 Houses (And I mean this Character Wise I haven't really seen the environments and I'm saying this since 3 Houses Characters always catch my eye much more since they're so distinctive) was but they stated they preferred the more muted colors that Echoes has so I was wondering which did you all prefer?

    I feel like Color Saturation helps to make characters stand out or seem more eye catching but I do get that Muted Colors make more sense since Fire Emblem Stories can sometimes take a dark turn and it would be more appropriate but which do you all prefer personally or think works better?

    submitted by /u/Gemrhia_Twinstone25
    [link] [comments]

    If we get a remake on the Switch, which game seems most likely to get one?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    This question may be done to death, but I still like to speculate since it's been over a year since Three Houses' release (seeing that there's 2-3 years between releases). With the Switch being capable of HD graphics, I have a feeling IS will be taking advantage of this to work on a remake on the Switch.

    I'm seeing a lot of people want a Genealogy remake (myself included), as it badly needs one and it could definitely take advantage of the mechanics that were in Three Houses (plus full voice acting would be.... chef's kiss). Others really want the Tellius games to get remastered. Yet some people over at IS expressed wanting to do a Binding Blade remake.

    Those aside, which FE game do you guys feel is most likely to get a remake/remaster (besides FE1 getting rereleased with an official localization)? In my opinion it's kind of hard to tell at the moment, but I want to hear what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/520mile
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment