• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Fire Emblem Resplendent Lucina

    Fire Emblem Resplendent Lucina


    Resplendent Lucina

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    A classy Sophia [commission]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Hasn’t posted on Reddit for a while, and want to share with you my Robin cosplay that we shot on august, hope you’re like it)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Conquest Azura

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    [OC] Warm up with Tharja, a bit messy but I love her leg

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War Character map

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    [OC] In Edelgard's original concept art, she was initially drawn with a fringe. It looks nice on her, although I can't imagine her with one in-game

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Agarthans Celebrating Pocky Day

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Tanith needs more love

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Who is your dedicated Bias unit?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    In FE I'd call a bias unit as someone you generally always go out of your way to use no matter what basically. I'd like to think most people have one of these in a casual/laid back run.

    I'm curious what unit people have a special fondness for and if there's a special reason for why they use them so much.

    For me it's Lilina in FE6. I have not completed a run of FE6 without her A supporting Roy lol. Gotta love the super fast +15 crit support.

    Especially when chucking out bolting with crit, who needs speed

    Oh and Odin in Conquest (he's too rip for me in Rev) where I never get tired of using him because he can kinda just slot into whatever specialized class he has access to (Berserker/Sniper/Adventurer/Sorcerer). He's certainly a weird unit that's a poor generalist which is why I think I like him so much.

    (also liking both of their characters help)

    submitted by /u/SubwayBossEmmett
    [link] [comments]

    Tharja after her man~

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    More 18th Century AI portraits (Byleth, Jeralt, Rhea, Seteth & Flayn)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Have you or somebody you know gotten into Fire Emblem via Heroes? What was that experience like?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    To me, the main appeal to Heroes has always been seeing the characters I love from the main series get new art, lines, and voice acting. Every time I pull, I'm pulling for units I fell in love with while playing the main series. But I know a lot of people's first Fire Emblem game was Heroes, and I'm curious how they got into Heroes in the first place without prior experience with the series, and what it was like playing the main series games after starting with Heroes.

    submitted by /u/PsiYoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Between these two options, is FE a strategy game with RPG elements, or an RPG game with strategy elements?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Best lord designs?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Hey guys, wondering who would you put up for top 5 character designs (base main lords) only?

    They can get quite very bland or very similar but I think some of them really stands out. Here's mine.

    1. Ike (PoR) - it really feels a mercenary vibe to me. And I like the color combinations on this one.
    2. Chrom - very minimal imo. "Modern" look for lord I guess?
    3. Lyn - very simple and fits her background (sacae)
    4. Edelgard - very elegant, and I like red and black combo lol
    5. M corrin - i really like this one. However, not a fan of his full dragon transformation.

    What are your top 5s?

    submitted by /u/cloudy_wolf7
    [link] [comments]

    I made Micaiah in VRoid Studio (fe10 Part I spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    FE series consecutive ironman update post#1

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Update post of https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/jrymoj/i_am_ironmanning_every_fe_on_their_highest/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share if you need more clarification.

    I just finished with fe1. Super annoying slog, way worse than gaiden in my opinion. I straight up did not recruit a number of characters like xane because i forgot to deploy julian and it's such a drag to go get stuff from the convoy in this game(door keys in that case). I honestly played the game super fast due to how boring it is and because of that a lot of people died for no reason due to me being too lazy to actually properly check everything i needed to, most notably boah, lena, hardin, and jagen, all of which i essentially let die to random reinforcements near the end of the game. I did use roger as a joke, but in fe1 it's super boring to use gimmick units unlike in the akaneia remakes due to no reclassing, forges, etc.

    I wasn't sure on the rules beforehand. Ultimately I've decided this is not going to be a totally purist series ironman run for the sake of my sanity, sorry. Here they are, past the original 'if i game over i go back to FE1':

    1) I can use revival shrines, aum, and valkyria. To make it fair, I can only use each revival shrine in gaiden once, and I can't repair valkyria, except for when the game automatically does so by giving valkyria to a second gen unit. This means i can do stuff like cross route revive silk, but it comes with some level of opportunity cost rather than being infinite.

    2) i cannot use glitches. No mines in fe7, no firestone for fae, no feeding knight crests to bantu, no balmung for larcei(lol). I can do some stuff that is probably unintended behavior but has the code working as intended, like killing tiki with the falchion to unlock 24x(not that you'd do this if you were tryharding anyway). No RNG abuse either.

    3) Ultimately i decided on 3 exceptions to 'hardest difficulty, game over = restart'.
    a) BBD zephiel death before it is possible to reach him is not a game over.
    b) I am playing fe12 on maniac. Lunatic ironman on this game is just too insane i think, my friends and i pretty much universally agreed i would straight up lose and i guarantee almost everyone would outside the galaxy brain fire emblem prophets like dondon and rengor.
    c) No lunatic+ awakening, because it can create mathematically unwinnable outcomes in ch2 and ch3.

    4) turnwheel cannot be used in echoes but can be used in 3h maddening.

    Finally, do you guys want me to upload videos of this? A few people wanted me to, but i dont prefer playing on keyboard to 3ds. I can still do it though.

    Gaiden is next, ready the speed shrines for silk.

    submitted by /u/itisawonderfulworld
    [link] [comments]

    Which FE game has the most replay value?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Whether it's because of the gameplay, characters, story, or nostalgia, everyone has at least one Fire Emblem game that they can always return to and enjoy just as much as their first play through. Alternatively, some FE games become even more enjoyable upon subsequent playthroughs as the player learns and masters the mechanics specific to that FE entry, allowing for insane strategies to clear maps with uncanny speed or unlikely characters.

    In your opinion, which FE game has the most replay value, and why?

    submitted by /u/bazabazabaz
    [link] [comments]

    "What If?" Wednesday, Chapter 17: InXane in the Membrane

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Chapter 16

    Howdy, fans of Fire Emblem! I hope all is well where you are. I'm doing fine, but I was a bit disappointed at missing the chance to put a costume together for Halloween. Now, Fire Emblem Heroes has been known for putting its stars in increasingly impractical seasonal outfits. But there's somebody who was changing their look up way before it came cool.

    The first Fire Emblem title, Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light, introduced the character of Xane. Hailing from a land few have heard of, and even fewer have seen, he's a bit of a conundrum from the start. His stats are miserable, he can't even wield weapons, so what's he here for? In fact, he possesses one of the most potent abilities in the game - Imitate. This is a technique that lets him copy the appearance, stats, and weapon proficiencies of an adjacent ally. This form lasts for five turns, and then he reverts. While the first incarnation lets him copy current HP, in later versions, he keeps his current HP when transforming. While Xane is a useful and fun unit in the Archanea games, sadly, units with his ability don't show up in other titles of the series.

    But what if that weren't the case? What if Xane, or a unit with his power to Imitate, showed up in another game, in place of an existing character? Xane is a long-lived world-traveler, after all, so showing up in another title isn't out of the question! Using the model (Character)!Xane, let's allow that the new unit inherits the supports and affinity of the character he's replacing, while having stats similar to his New Mystery version (level 5, HP = 20 + 0.60x) and normal first-tier infantry move (varies from game to game). My personal preference would be to exclude plot-relevant characters from being Xaned, and to limit the Character to be replaced to a late joiner (as Xane joins past the halfway point in all canon appearances), but I'll leave that to you. Would turning (Character) into (Character)!Xane be a step up, or an unfortunate loss? How would you use (Character)!Xane? Would you like to see the Freelancer class come back, or do you prefer it stay exclusive to the Archanea titles?

    Anyway, thanks for reading, princey! I'll be posting my own thoughts on this topic below. But I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone else thinks, too!

    submitted by /u/SixThousandHulls
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment