• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Fire Emblem My Dedue Scarf (from GizmoForge on Etsy)!

    Fire Emblem My Dedue Scarf (from GizmoForge on Etsy)!


    My Dedue Scarf (from GizmoForge on Etsy)!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    POV: You've reset your game because a unit died, but the RNG has already locked in

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    My collection of FE games

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Seteth's other kids

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    My take on a Hero's Relic Tyrfing!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Leotard Corrin [OC]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Rest in peace

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Piano Lucina

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    A humble brag of my FE game collection

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Do you sometimes feel like not replying to a post, just because it would be too bothersome to write in all the details and other information, so that the "accuracy ninjas" and "lore fanatics" would not reply to your reply with "um, actually you forgot this and that"?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    In some posts or replies that I wrote, I found those guys that said "well, actually, you forgot to mention this and that" or things like that. I mean, I knew those things, but I didn't bother writing them up. So, when I see some posts and feel like replying, I also think how much information I'll have to write down so that those people will not reply with corrections or addendums.

    Yeah, I could also go fully "I don't give a damn", but I'm not that kind of person. There were some instances where I was almost finished with my reply, then I re-read it and realized some people might read it and think that I don't know some obvious things, and I would have to write even more just to be safe. So I gave up and didn't post a reply at all.

    Am I overthinking this? Am I too lonely in this Saturday night? Should I be playing FE instead of writing all this reddit drama?

    submitted by /u/chr_perrotta
    [link] [comments]

    I never knew how amazing the FE fangame and hack scene was

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I recently got into Fire Emblem through Three Houses and Path of Radiance and began playing through Awakening, and so two days ago I Googled to see if there were any fangames in development. What I found were several fan hacks and fangames that were completed and full-length, such as The Last Promise, Immortal Sword, and Vision Quest. I feel like FE is quietly one of the most active hack scenes out there, and it's been really impressive to take a look at all the games out there!

    (also, please recommend me some of your favorite hacks and fangames!)

    submitted by /u/ATacticalRose
    [link] [comments]

    I made pins of the house leaders! No talk them they're angy

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Cecilia trying on the valkyrie hat

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Positivity Thread (1/30/21)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Are you tired of seeing people rage about how bad so-and-so thing in the games is? Exhausted of seeing people bring down your favorite character? Then you've come to the right place! Here's a thread where you get to talk about things that you like about the games (or anything related to the games) without having to worry about negativity. Hopefully I do remember to try to make this a monthly thing because having people talk about things they like is a nice change of pace for once.

    Rules:

    1. Don't be negative about anything
    2. You have to talk about something FE related
    3. Mark your spoilers
    submitted by /u/Skelezomperman
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed the Amiibo set! Also tons of plushies from various Etsy shops cause this franchise took over my life.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Casual Sylvain! I'm just learning so criticism is appreciated from anyone!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Which Fire Emblem game was the first one you ever played that got you hooked on the series?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:51 PM PST

    I'm pretty sure there are people in the community who were inspired to keep playing games in the FE series after playing their first one. I'd like to know which was the first game that got you to be a fan of this series.

    For me, I got invested in Fire Emblem after trying out Shadow Dragon on the DS, which led me to buy other games like Awakening, Fates, Echoes, and 3 Houses with no hesitation. I'm glad I was able to experience such fun and engaging lore/battles because of this.

    submitted by /u/DClordz
    [link] [comments]

    Minimalist Morgan (2) :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Awakening Lunatic 0% Growths - Chapter 11

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    [OC] Dimitri!✨

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    If Fire Emblem Were A Visual Novel

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    I did a Birthright ironman!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    So I've seen a few ironman playthroughs on YouTube, and I decided I'd like to challenge myself by giving it a shot. Since I've never done an ironman before, I picked what I HOPED was a relatively easy game, Birthright, to challenge. I have to admit, my first few chapters were rather nerve-racking since if someone bit it, that was it. Nevertheless, I made it all the way to the end of Chapter 7 without a single casualty.

    Then I forgot to account for Silas' Steel Sword, and both Corrin and my ironman met a grisly and undignified end.

    That was humiliating.

    I spent a few months stewing over this, but eventually I decided I was up for a rematch. Since I have honor, I replayed the first six chapters. Still no casualties. Once I got back to Fort Jinya, THIS TIME I pulled out Corrin's Dragonstone, and easily wasted Silas. So onward I went. Chapter 9 was where I lost my first unit; a miss on Mozu's part forced me to overextend, and Azura took one too many Javelins to the face. Rage consumed me for my fallen friend, but for her sake I had to press on. No Azura meant I couldn't recruit Takumi during Chapter 10, but fortunately I confirmed he joins you automatically at the end anyway. My next loss was in Chapter 12, where the initial Great Knight overpowered me and brought down Silas. Out of all of my losses early on, his was easily the most dignified. Chapter 14 had an extremely pathetic defeat for Kaze when I accidentally dropped him instead of Rinkah in the enemy range. After that failure, I made my way to Chapter 18, where Hana got an even more pathetic death after I moronically ordered her to attack a Faceless with Counter. Why didn't I just bum-rush Leo? I wanted Odin's Horse Spirit. (I didn't get it.) I was not pleased. Furthermore, this was my first full-blown death in the playthrough when accounting for plot armor. But I had to keep going. In Chapter 21, one of my three best warriors, Kagero, bit the dust after I triggered the first Dragon Vein too early and left a bunch of my weaklings in enemy range.

    I was expecting Chapter 23 to be a bloodbath. I was dreading it. I was not disappointed. Izana and Takumi fell holding the east flank. I imagined Takumi would be furious with himself for letting himself get crippled in battle, and think that Ryoma would never have embarrassed the army so badly. Fortunately for Takumi's fragile self-esteem, Ryoma failed to dodge some 40-50% attacks and also got wasted in the center. This was very, very bad. I had lost almost all of my elites save Saizo the Almighty One, Doubler and One-Rounder of All Things, Capper of Strength, Skill, Speed, and Defense. I needed more firepower. I needed Kana. Off I went to Paralogue 2.

    This was a strategic blunder, all things considered.

    Sakura.

    Hinoka.

    Oboro.

    Shura.

    Mozu.

    Yukimura.

    It was a bloody massacre. I lost six and gained one. I somehow managed to pull Corrin, Reina, Saizo, Rinkah, Felicia, and Orochi through that hellhole, and Scarlet and Daniela were safe on the bench for the chapter, but it was here I knew I was irredeemably damned. I marched on Hans, confident in the fact that if I was going down, I was going to stain Garon's boots with my blood.

    I never got the opportunity. Corrin was cut down by some Berserker. And then it was over. Garon won. He conquered Hoshido, and Anankos burned the world. But at least I had fun.

    submitted by /u/infernape612
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment