• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of January 29st, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of January 29st, 2021


    Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of January 29st, 2021

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Welcome to the next installment of EPFE! This is a casual space for discussing any ongoing Fire Emblem (or related games) playthroughs. Screenshots, impressions, frustrations... gameplay stuff that would otherwise be removed as a standalone post under Rule 8 can be shared here.

    While you can of course ask for advice here, specific questions might get better responses in the General Question Thread here.

    As always, remember to tag your spoilers, and have fun!

    Last week's thread can be found here.

    submitted by /u/Cecilyn
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvain and Dimitri B support aftermath

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Wanted to see Selkie in a schoolgirl outfit, so I commissioned Igni_tion to draw it for me!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Opening doors in GBA Fire Emblem be like

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    i still dunno how to draw legs :kekw:

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    I made Art of the House leaders Persona 5 style!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Sothis and Supreme Kai of Time from Dragonball: Xenoverse sharing tea by budgie_qm on Twitter

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    The Emperor - Felix

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    |OC| Resident Emblem

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Official Fire Emblem Wiki Android App Just Released

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Hey there /r/fireemblem, I'm making this post because I just released an android app for FireEmblemWiki(dot)org. I have been working directly with the site's staff to make this happen and much thanks to them as this wouldn't have been possible without their help.

    You can get the app on the Play Store here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fireemblemwiki.alpha

    I'd like to share with you some of the app's features:

    • Complete Game Guides: All Fire Emblem Games Always Up to Date!

    • Discover: browse through a custom Fire Emblem feed tailored with articles related to ones you have read.

    • Save Articles To Lists: Save articles to your custom reading lists and easily view them anywhere anytime (even while offline without internet access).

    • 8,300+ articles on all Fire Emblem related topics imaginable including: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light, Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, The Binding Blade, The Blazing Blade, The Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening, Fates, Shadows of Valentia, Heroes, Warriors, and much more!

    • Multiple Tabs: Open multiple articles and keep the ones you aren't viewing in the background to click through and revisit with ease.

    • Table of Contents: Quickly and easily skip to any section of an article. Swipe from the right side of the screen to reveal the article's table of contents, and select where you'd like to jump to.

    • History: The app automatically saves every page you visit in your history section so you never lose track of what articles you've visited.

    • Offline Mode: I have gone in and created a snapshot of the entire Fire Emblem Wiki site which you can access in the app, allowing you to browse all articles and even use the search function while offline without internet access!

    A ton of work has gone into this app and I really hope that the community finds it useful! As with all major releases, there are bound to be some small bugs or things I may have overlooked, so if you do happen to find anything or have any feature requests, please feel free to leave a comment below or shoot me an email: wiksiapps@gmail.com

    Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/bezzaton
    [link] [comments]

    It seems that the unused concept design for Sanaki in Path of Radiance has a complete map model in the files

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Most Hated Fire Emblem Characters (Video Essay)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Happy Eleonora Day!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I made a Dorothea fanart. :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    i doodled ashe @ work a while back!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Potential Antagonist Ideas

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    I`m curious, what type(s) of antagonists would you people like to see in future entires? It can be just a concept, or a full fleged character. Here are some ideas I have of my own.

    • Evil Queen - while evil monarchs are nothing new in FE, I think having the Emmeryn/Isamire type queen turn out to be a major villain would be cool twist in my opinion
    • Great Hero - basically someone who was instrumental to winning a previous war, like Ike in Radiant Dawn.
    • Rebel Leader - exactly what it says on the tin, though give them different reasoning to seperate them from Ludveck in Radiant Dawn
    • Divine Dragon - the closest thing we currently is the Immaculate One and I would like to see a proper Divine Dragon, like Tiki, being a villain for a change
    submitted by /u/MagnificentAjacks
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Inspired Custom Apple Watch Band

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Anxiety is the worst enemy

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I did art on Lyn wearing Kirin Beta armor

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Lyn (FE Blazing Blade) Cross Stitch Art by me. Swipe for reference pixel art by Feichtmeir. Working on Hector next!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Favorite male S support?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Awakening Has Been Back on My Mind Again... Any Suggestions on How to Pull off No-DLC Apotheosis with a Cordelia x Robin pairing?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    So, I've been pretty inactive here lately. Becoming a teacher has given me less time for gaming than I used to have, and combined with using my laptop for gaming more recently (probably because its right in front of me after I finish work), I haven't gotten around to as much FE as I used to.

    But I was itching to do some more, and was thinking back to Awakening (which I've beaten 12 times, though its been years since the last time I beat it fully).

    Back when I was still in school, I had gotten it in my head to try to beat Apotheosis with no DLC equipped on my characters (other than Apotheosis itself, obviously). I had tried to theory craft teams at some points, but never figured out a satisfactory solution.

    I would like to try my best to preserve a Robin x Cordelia pairing in the mix there (that's a pairing I don't particularly want to change) and work around it, even if they aren't a combat pair and Robin is a Rally-Bot. Any suggestions of how one could pull this off?

    submitted by /u/gamefaqs_astrophys
    [link] [comments]

    Awakening Lunatic 0% Growths - Chapter 10

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Back With Another Summer Cordelia~ (Artist: Me)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment