• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Fire Emblem Ingrid for [The Chariot] in my FE3H Tarot Project!

    Fire Emblem Ingrid for [The Chariot] in my FE3H Tarot Project!


    Ingrid for [The Chariot] in my FE3H Tarot Project!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:29 AM PST

    POV: You have vantage

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Brigid - Genealogy of the Holy War [ commission work ]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Fir Half-Body [GBA Sprite Art]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Late Valentine's Day Drawing: Romcom Prodigy Protag Lute's Newest Attempt [The Sacred Stones]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    |OC| I drew Camilla as Lady Dimitrescu (Yeah, really.)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - Forging Bonds: Mortal Soup

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:07 PM PST

    It's time to forge Alondite to existence...or, paint rather. Thank you to BirchProps on Etsy for the 3D print

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Awakening Lunatic Completed on 0% Growths!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    (Maybe NSFW?) Trying to get back into making Pixel Art. Decided to draw my favourite Nohrian girl waiting for her prince to come home! (Charlotte, Fire Emblem Fates)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Nintendo Direct announced! Is it time for a new FE game reveal? Will it be a Remake? [Speculation Thread]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Since september 2019 there hasn't been a single Nintendo Direct. With the upcoming main franchise release schedule remaining unclear, Nintendo has decided to shed some light to the stage and unveil aome of its plans.

    However, FE history has been cruel to reveals. Old school fans can remember the year long droughts with no news regarding recently announced titles like what happened with 3H formerly known as "the Switch FE".

    So history has taught the fans to never get their hopes up, but who are we kidding? Speculation and hype is what makes gaming go round.

    What would you prefer? A brand new FE game or a Remake of an older Japan only title like the Thracia titles?

    submitted by /u/Ghostzz
    [link] [comments]

    There are 3 Archaneans named after the Classical war goddess.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Was looking through the Legacy of Archanea artbook and was reminded of this.

    I always thought it was weird that these games had a Minerva and an Athena, but I didn't realize Palla's name came from the same source until recently. Of course, Archanea has many ancient Roman and Greek references-- Macedon, home of Minerva and Palla, is an obvious one-- but this one stood out to me. It makes sense that a mythical figure famously associated with strategy would be referenced in this strategy game, but I found it funny just how many characters' names reference her. And, if you're playing FE11 or FE12, you can use all 3 at once!

    submitted by /u/ThatKipp
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend gifted me Fire Emblem "tazos" (pogs, slammers, idk what to call them) like the ones from Pokémon that we all had as kids, it was the best gift I could've recieved, they are amazing. Yeah I kinda like Radiant Dawn

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Anyone want to predict what we should expect from tomorrow’s Nintendo direct?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Three Houses Cindered Shadows Speedrun WR - 24:48

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Because this is WORLD RECORD, this run is not improvable and thus automatically perfect by default.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmaQGpY6ya0

    But actually this run was really good, so I'm pretty happy with it.

    - Male Byleth because of Hilda's personal skill (though 99% of the time it isn't relevant)

    - Normal/Casual because it's faster. Normal/Classic would be literally no different aside from having to go out of my way to keep hapi/constance alive in ch02 (i.e. unnecessary and uninteresting timeloss)

    - Fuck chapter 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 - it doesn't look like it in the video, but this category is honestly a pretty massive shitstorm. I've had 4-5 hour streams where only 1-2 runs get past chapter 2, only to just die in chapter 3.

    submitted by /u/kirbymastah
    [link] [comments]

    FE7 really reminds me of Advance Wars

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Three protagonists - the ordinary red guy, the blue guy who relies on brute strength to win, and a girl who likes to fight on foot instead of riding something - fight off a mysterious group whose theme is the color black, while dealing with annoying weather that hampers everyone's movement.

    submitted by /u/lizard-socks
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat FE1 in under 5 minutes! Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light any% Speedrun Tutorial

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Leif destroy a entire regiment of thracian wyvern knights by himself, circa 777, colored.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Rolf was a mistake

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    I'm pretty bored right now so I decided to write a rant about a fictional character from a videogame.

    I'm currently playing PoR for the second time. I played it on Normal up until chapter 13, but I didn't like how easy it was so I decided to restart on Hard, and so far it's a significantly better experience than it was before. I thought that it might be fun to use "bad" units instead of just using cavaliers all the time, so I made an effort to feed units like Mia and Rolf some kills. Now leveling up Mia was probably a good choice. She somehow has the 3rd highest strength out of all my units second to Ike and Boyd and she has the highest speed out of everyone. Her only weaknesses right now is her low HP and being footlocked. So Mia turned out pretty good once I put the work in. Rolf on the other hand... didn't. In his first level up, he got a plus one in every stat other than skill and resistance, so off to a good start. His second level up was empty. I gave him to boss kill for a third level up and he got HP, skill, and resistance and nothing else. And then after chapter 9, I absent-mindedly had him C support with Mist, so that's one less support that I could give to a good unit like Jill, Boyd, or Titania. So with all of that being said, I'm giving the boy the bench cause I don't wanna cause his brothers any grief cause the kid's obviously gonna get killed.

    tl;dr Rolf bad

    submitted by /u/Parvati72
    [link] [comments]

    Belated Valentine's Day Marianne [Commission]

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:08 PM PST

    Pick my Silver Snow route!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    I'm will be playing Silver Snow for the second time (the game itself for a sixth time) and I wanted to do something different! I'm asking for you guys to pick the classes of my units as well as the pairings of my units. I plan on recruiting everyone I can, so almost no character is off limits.

    I think it will be a lot of fun to have you all pick what class the units are and their pairings, because I tend to do the same thing over each time. Any suggestions are welcomed!

    Also, feel free to give goofy suggestions! I don't mean for this playthrough to be a serious one.

    EDIT: I do have the DLC. Those classes and characters are available.

    submitted by /u/Educational_Number13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment