• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Fire Emblem Summer Safy and Lithis (FE5)

    Fire Emblem Summer Safy and Lithis (FE5)


    Summer Safy and Lithis (FE5)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Brigid (FE4) wearing Petra's timeskip costume [ comm @chil0107 ]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    If he wasn't a required unit, would you still use Hector?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Reason I ask is because I'm playing an FE7 randomizer and Kent or Sain or Wil got replaced with Hector. I personally don't like Hector but I hear that he's good. Essentially, if Hector was just another unit, he can die and nothing happens, would you use him?

    submitted by /u/Fartfart357
    [link] [comments]

    I remade the map of Chapter 18 of Thracia 776 in Sacred Stones with FEBuilder

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qf1e3yp0zm7vku4/FE5%20Chapter%2018%20recreated.tmx?dl=0

    This is by no means a perfect recreation of Chapter 18. This is my first ever map I created in FEBuilder. If anyone wants to improve this or use it in a rom hack, feel free to do so, just credit me I guess. I accept all criticism of this, so feel free to tell me.

    This is made with the Castle2 theme in mind because it's the closest colour palette to the original. However, this means the water is green for some reason. Also yes, the water looks horrible, I have no idea how to fix it and I don't know how to edit the tiles (even if I did, I can't don't know how to do pixelart).

    Questions you might be asking:

    How did you come up with this idea?

    I was playing some Japanese gba rom hacks and sometimes they use maps from Thracia and Mystery. So I thought to do a chapter that's (hopefully) not done by jp romhackers.

    Why this specific map?

    It seemed like the easiest one to do. It was also the first one that I remembered when thinking Thracia map that hasn't been remade.

    How long did it take?

    Around 1 ½ hours. I only did the map, not the enemies or the events. I tried to do that and it didn't work. I am not cut out for that type of job.

    Do you have the enemies or the crazy Xavier recruitment?

    No. I only did the map, not the enemies or the events. I tried to do that and it didn't work. I am not cut out for that type of thing.

    Why FEBuilder and not Nightmare?

    I don't know how to use Nightmare. It's also easier to do it in FEBuilder (to me at least).

    Will you do this for other maps in the series?

    Maybe. It was actually pretty fun making this, but I did chose an easy map. I am an amateur after all, and I don't know if I'll ever find time or passion to do this again. Feel free to post some ideas for maps if you want (only Fe3/12 or Fe5), though, sadly, I guarantee nothing.

    If you know a site where it's more appropriate to post this, please tell me.

    Feel free to share your opinions on this, I will try to get to all of them eventually!

    submitted by /u/Codrin999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment