• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Fire Emblem Lissa hits the beach! (commission by @SEBU_illust on Twitter)

    Fire Emblem Lissa hits the beach! (commission by @SEBU_illust on Twitter)


    Lissa hits the beach! (commission by @SEBU_illust on Twitter)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    when hubert retreats for the twenty-seventh time

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    She still hasn't gotten over her fear of rats...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    "Any time you enter a new arena, there's something to be gained."

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - Special Lesson

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Marianne doodle(You can support my twitter @cozybambii)(comm open)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Three Houses Best Girls

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    "Insolent child!" The Bishop of Woe heads to the GBA.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Bymir Pectoral Envy Meme

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Tellius Remakes Do Not Need Combat Arts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I've been seeing a bit of discussion regarding Tellius remakes around here lately and while I'd be downright giddy at seeing my favorite two FE games ever land on the Switch, one thing I must disagree with some people on is their claim that the remakes should have combat arts.

    I'm all for Tellius remakes having full voice acting and, in RD's case, better supports(provided they DO NOT insert some stupid OC like Byleth into the proceedings so as to avoid waifu pandering), I'm all for Tellius remakes having a fast forward button to go through enemy phases faster and I'm definitely all for fixing bugs and possibly giving some slight improvements to growth rates.

    However, these changes are all under the hood. They are improvements the game could use but adding them still doesn't take away from the flavor of Tellius as a whole. Arbitrarily shoving in combat arts does. Tellius already has its own unique style with the anima magic triangle, the Laguz system(which could use an overhaul of some sorts, but that's a discussion for another day.), the BEXP system and the auto-promotion. Intelligent Systems should fix what was already there, not add something in that wasn't there to begin with and is unnecessary.

    If they're included in all future games, that's fine, they were started recently and that's entirely Intelligent Systems's decision...but they do not belong in any GBA remakes or any Tellius remakes and I will die on that hill.

    submitted by /u/CyclicalSin5
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized Kita Senri (Artist for Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn) also did the art for Capcom Fighting All-Stars, a canceled crossover fighting game from the mid 2000s, and noticed Strider looked a bit similar to a certain assassin.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Lianna - Princess of Sunflowers (Commission Drawn by @nerunerunerua on Twitter)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    I made Gatekeeper in Miitopia (7J764WC)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Bereto x Beresu: Summer

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    I made a shadow box to display some of my favorite Fire Emblem Cipher cards. Really happy with how it turned out!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Do you like when secondary characters/allies get lines in the main story of a fire emblem game?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I liked how Silas in the Conquest route of fates got lines from chapter 6-12.

    submitted by /u/Gamestar02
    [link] [comments]

    FE3 vs. modern games

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing Fire Emblem 3 again, and I'm in the middle of the 1 remake/book 1. Am I the only person that thinks this is probably one of the best Fire Emblem games ever?

    If 7 or 10 weren't as good as they are (picking up 8 soon I've heard good things about it), I think this would be my favorite. Am I alone in thinking this? The only 3 modern games I really liked would be the 3DS games (Yes, even Fates), and if you consider 9 or 10 and above modern, then 10 is my favorite FE game and 9 and 11 are really good. I might just have a bias for the Tellius games though since 9 was my entry into the series and certainly amazing. I just can't stop playing 3 though and it's surprising that I find this better than 11 so far.

    It is different due to having a bigger variety of things to do for strategies like dismounting and the fact that Jagen isn't too overpowered as heck, even toward the beginning. While I love the Shadow Dragon prologues to the story, I still just find that there's much more fun to 3 since they give you backstory in place of those prologues and just throw you in there without a tutorial. Marth also isn't as bad as in 11, but he wasn't as horrible as Roy, so I was able to bear it, not to mention he was still kind of good. I also love that this game [FE3] was before support conversations, since the bonuses throw me off of calculations sometimes and I miss opportunities often that would have worked out.

    Basically, there are so many things I'm loving about FE3 that it's crazy, and I want to know if I'm the only one who thinks it has best game potential.

    submitted by /u/CDGamer910
    [link] [comments]

    Think Edelgard Think

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    What could have been…

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    What is your opinion on these seemingly less popular ships?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm planning my current route's end pairings and I realized some of the ships I noticed while pondering who to pair, doesn't get much attention, or at least I think they don't but then again I might just have missed it XD Pairings that I'm wondering about (and what I think):

    Lorenz/Leonie (really cute support and the "marriage was inevitable" part is adorable)

    Lysithea/Cyril (wholesome and adorable support)

    Hilda/Caspar (I like that they accept each other for who they are and appreciate each other for it)

    Petra/Linhardt (Linhardt actually feel motivated and their ending really benefits Brigid)

    Ashe/Annette (Ashe get to be like his idols in books in their ending and he appreciates Annette's personality and hard working nature)

    Ingrid/Felix (Ingrid/Felix points out major flaws in each others viewpoints and seem to grow from it. Plus Felix in one of their ending doesn't care about losing his swordsarm which meant everything to him before)

    It's really late here and I'm beyond tired so please excuse my English :D

    submitted by /u/Michellegen
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Perilous Seas (Surtr, Naesala, Vika, Hinoka Camilla Duo)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Red Mage Cordelia (Final Fantasy x Fire Emblem)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Bereto x Beresu: Autumn

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    What was everyone’s first game in the series and your favorite?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    My first game is the series was Path or Radiance. I played smash brawl and liked Ike a lot so I bought the game along with radiant dawn back when they were reasonably priced. Since I have played awakening and 3 houses and while I like this games a lot I think Radient dawn is my favorite although I play Radient Dawn and Path or Radiance like they are one game always doing transfers.

    submitted by /u/blackkorean69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment