• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 22, 2021

    Fire Emblem "Close your eyes and hold out your hands..." (commission by @harunn2288 on Twitter)

    Fire Emblem "Close your eyes and hold out your hands..." (commission by @harunn2288 on Twitter)


    "Close your eyes and hold out your hands..." (commission by @harunn2288 on Twitter)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:41 AM PST

    my fanart of edelgard

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 06:53 AM PST

    my old dimitri painting

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Gregor meme featuring his tragic past (and Minerva)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 08:21 AM PST

    [OC] Claude & Reinhardt: Season's Schemes (commission for @promisemeoneth1 by me)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Amber Bounty: Halloween Roy and Lilina

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 06:24 AM PST

    oc byleth phone wallpaper!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 10:14 AM PST

    New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~ The Remake That Changed Fire Emblem

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 04:39 AM PST

    Berwick Saga Hair Tier List Round 6: Aegina, Sherpa, Saphira, Owen

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Here are the results for Round 5: Derrick - Derrick tier, Clifford A, Faramir C, Esteban A.

    Each round will be up for 24 hours. I'd say provide clear reasonings as for all ratings, but that can be difficult in a tier list such as this. So, just try to give a reasoning if at all possible. Regardless, be kind and respectful to fellow voters. At the end, a hub index will be made to summarize/link to all the rounds and units.

    Rules:

    1.) Be respectful to each other. Feel free to debate, question, and corroborate any other voters, but do please be kind to each other when doing so.

    2.) Hair accessories can be taken into consideration when voting on a unit.

    Tiers:

    Derrick: Derrick Tier.

    Ex: Derrick

    Fantastic Hair/S: Just really great hair. Either looks good or pulls off a unique look very well.

    Ex: Ward, Sylvis

    Great Hair/A: Above average hair but falls below the juggernauts of Fantastic hair. Can be a unique design that falls on one or two merits.

    Ex: Reese, Elbert, Izerna, Axel, Czene, Faye, Clifford, Esteban

    Good Hair/B: Slighty above average hair. Either a style that works or a unique style that has a few notable merits.

    Ex: Ruby, Arthur

    Average Hair/C: Average hair. Either very average hair or a unique style that doesn't really add or detract.

    Ex: Adel, Leon, Christine, Dean, Volo, Faramir

    Bad Hair/D: Poorly done hair or a unique style that falls flat.

    Ex: Kramer

    Worst Hair/E: Just god awful hair. Hard to look at.

    SHERPA HOT.

    submitted by /u/JojoMojo2
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your Favorite Utility Unit

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Basically your favorite unit who cannot or isn't good at fighting but be helpful in other ways.

    That's a tough one for me but if had to go with one I'm going with Knoll from FE8 because phantoms are so unique and can add new strategies to a battle.

    submitted by /u/Mememasterlordlol
    [link] [comments]

    [Venting] Why is 3H Maddening so annoying?!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 10:09 AM PST

    I'm currently playing Golden Deer Maddening, my first time with either.

    And oh my God, the paralogues are so fucking annoying! Level recommendations? Yeah, f you too. I can't do half of them because I can't hit, the enemy units are just SO MUCH stronger even tho I have a level advantage and I'm mostly getting run down by hordes of enemies.

    I tried the Enbarr Paralogue with Balthus and Hapi so many times! The level recommendation is 17! My units are between 21 and 25 and I can't do shit, especially when all of them spawn at once on Turn 5!

    I tried the Almyran one, but get atuck eventuelly because Cyril is death locked and my units can't stop all enemies at once on a 5 tile long zone that has to be defended.

    I tried the one with Anna and the Treasures and WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WARRIORS EVERYWHERE?!

    Also, their hit rates are like beyond guaranteed, while my units struggle to hit anything (except for Claude).

    I didn't even bother with the paralogue about Flayn and Seteth since it grew on me to be annoying.

    I don't want to continue farming lame random enemies to barely get any new levels. I want to continue the story, but also do the paralogues at some point.

    The story is quite fun in Maddening, since it is a challenge, but still somewhat doable. The paralogues are just an infinite pain in the ass and feel near impossible. I can get just so very close to complete them, but get my ass wiped in the end anyway.

    submitted by /u/Shadoukoa
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS, Luma) save edits crashes?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 06:19 AM PST

    I've been trying to save edit in FEA but whenever I put it back into the game and load in but it keeps crashing. Even simple edits like hair changes to the 2nd generation units make the file unusable. Nothing else is broken just that edited file.

    I'm using a homebrew 3DS with luma and I've used all the save exporting apps like checkpoint and JK's save manager.

    Any tips on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/-Hibiki-Kuze-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment