• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 2, 2021

    Fire Emblem Morning with Laegjarn (by me @tamerken9)

    Fire Emblem Morning with Laegjarn (by me @tamerken9)


    Morning with Laegjarn (by me @tamerken9)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Favorite Personal Weapon?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:15 AM PST

    What is your favorite personal weapon. A weapon that only one or a handful of units can use but most other units can't use it.

    Mine are the Osian's Vouge and Asbel's Grafcalibur both from Thracia. Both because they have a high crit rate and 1-2 range and combined with their PCC of 3 (and wrath in Osian's case) means they kill pretty much everything.

    submitted by /u/Mememasterlordlol
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Sonya level in SoV supposed to be unfair?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:02 AM PST

    I'm playing Echoes, and I've reached the part where you chose between fighting against Dean or Sonya. I have chosen Sonya since (I suppose) i would recruit her after the battle, and another mage would be more helpful that more mercenaries.

    However, I can't stand how badly designed this level is. I mean, handling all the witches, although hard, It's actually possible if you keep surviving until they sacrifice all their health. The issue is Sonya herself and Excalibur. How I'm supposed to fight a shielded unit that has 20% to instantly kill any of your units (except Genny)? Even if she doesn't crit, she hits like a truck. She literally doesn't have any weakness. The only character that can barely hurt her is Leon, and just for one turn before she screws him over. Even if you Invoke, the witches will kill all illusions within one turn.

    How I'm supposed to beat this level? (Sorry for my english)

    submitted by /u/LuckyJinx98
    [link] [comments]

    Genealogy of the Holy War Question about enemies not acting

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:50 AM PST

    On Prologue, enemies that got hit on player phase don't act on Evans phase, why?

    submitted by /u/gogogo97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment