• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Fire Emblem There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to do this in an unmodified game.

    Fire Emblem There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to do this in an unmodified game.


    There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to do this in an unmodified game.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:37 PM PST

    Cat girl petra doodle ❤️

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:27 AM PST

    Marianne dressed as Tifa (By @mitsuchiis) [Commission]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 12:35 PM PST

    Well I beat 3 houses for the first time… with only one death

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 04:35 PM PST

    Florina visits Nabata and has an unpleasant run-in with a young sniper-in-training... (commission by @pine_pinepin on Twitter)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:51 AM PST

    drew a Hel alt for Peri because it fits too well

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 04:27 PM PST

    I drew Mia!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 06:30 AM PST

    Fire Emblem collection

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:47 AM PST

    Cecilia Rescuing Roy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:24 AM PST

    Portrait of Say'ri from Fire Emblem Awakening (OC)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 04:51 PM PST

    Bernadetta as a Cenobite (Commissioned from startistdoodles over at Tumblr)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:30 PM PST

    So why does Draug seem to be disliked? (Shadow Dragon)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 05:04 PM PST

    I wrote a character analysis of Ninian

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:06 AM PST

    Click here to read!

    I've been so nervous to post this but my first ever character analysis is up on my blog!

    Feel free to read it, but it's pretty wordy so you've been warned. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/emtheghost__
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished FE3H and WOW!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 12:27 PM PST

    Oh my oh my... This game literally took my heart and crushed it into pieces but in a good way. First of all, this has been my first turn based combat game and from the moment I started the game, I was simply in love with EVERYTHING. From the intelligence of combat to the lovely characters. It's genius. I just feel so lucky that I've lived to experience this beautiful game and got to know those fantastically written characters and the misterious storyline. I've done Black Eagle run through, every student that I had have had very interesting personalities and seeing them grow was astonishing. I'm very delighted that this game exists and thank everyone who contributed to creating this masterpiece. I hope to see the frenchise continues because it deserves it. I'll miss Bernie and El the most lol. If you still haven't, PLAY IT!

    submitted by /u/Suralizer
    [link] [comments]

    Propaganda

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:12 AM PST

    FE9 100% HM LTC Chapter 20

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:13 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/Zhkz32UV5mk

    Funds: 105625

    BEXP: 2416 Points

    Supports:

    Mist-Jill A Support

    Notes

    -Jill needed 24 strength or higher to only need 1 Killer Lance crit out of 2 to kill Shiharam, Marcia would need a double crit to do so. If both Jill and Shiharam had neutral biorhythm then Jill has guaranteed hit on him. At the absolute worst, Jill still has about 99.34% true hit

    -Jill has 41% crit and has 2 chances to crit on Shiharam, this means there is roughly 65.19% CoS of this boss kill working.

    -Marcia must double crit and the odds would be much lower despite having 2 extra crit over Jill (18.5% CoS)

    -Smite and Rescue Staff are must-haves with both coming in handy in the next chapter.

    submitted by /u/tyronecarter35
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Awakening Fans!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 12:31 PM PST

    Just yesterday put out a chapter of my Awakening novelization on Serenes Forest! I am currently trying to write all of Awakening into a novel-like book. There are some substantial changes to the story like a change to a single arc narrative with only one major original character of my own creation (he was a necessary part of the story however). The first 6 chapters are out on serenes Forest but I am rewriting those chapters as we speak. I was not content with Robins character so I'm rewriting it. (What I originally wrote was not the greatest.) I hope you'll enjoy my imagining of the story of Fire Emblem Awakening!

    More details on the forum post page!

    submitted by /u/Ice_Viking_117
    [link] [comments]

    Fire emblem Shadow Dragon causes black lines on touch screen?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:54 PM PST

    Hi all,

    For those of you who have played FE Shadow Dragon for the DS, when either going through text from arena or something of the sort, did you guys ever notice black horizontal lines going across the touch screen? Not sure if its just my copy or my ds or if its just a shadow dragon thing.

    submitted by /u/AreMyGamesReal
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite Thief in the Series?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:44 AM PST

    A unit who specializes opening doors and chest, stealing stuff, etc.

    Legault is my favorite thief mainly because of his design and character. his flirty and cyncial sense of humor and a former black fang member.

    But as a unit I say Perne because he is pre-promoted, has good combat, and 5 movement stars. and he's in a good game for thief utility.

    submitted by /u/Mememasterlordlol
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Complete Map Discussion Week 29-1: FE16 Prologue - An Inevitable Encounter

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:02 AM PST

    Here's a Strawpoll to determine the map we'll be discussing for Week 30. Feel free to leave any suggestions for maps you'd like to look at (that aren't already listed in the index thread).

    Objective: Kill Boss

    The player starts with the three lords, with Jeralt as a playable character. The player will be guided along with tutorials on this map. Jeralt will move after enough time has passed.

    Discussion prompts

    • Was this map fun to play on?
    • Was this a good introductory map for both the lords and the game in general?
    • Could this map have been improved? If so, how?

    Guide on the FE wiki

    Index Thread

    submitted by /u/Mark1734
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a commentated Low Tiers run of FE8 to learn video editing

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment