• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    Fire Emblem got these after playing three houses what one should I play first?

    Fire Emblem got these after playing three houses what one should I play first?


    got these after playing three houses what one should I play first?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:04 AM PST

    Here's my first shot at doing Leonie! (OC)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 10:01 AM PST

    MEGANE BYLETH. Wanted to go with the "Studying Anime Girl" Vibe on this one, now all we need is the lo-fi beats! Hope you guys like the drawing! This one was a lot of fun to work on! (Artfinitii)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 09:36 AM PST

    Lissa and Claude pranking Lorenz (commission by @hiomaika on Twitter)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:50 AM PST

    "Who would look at Marianne and think she's ugly?!"[OC]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 10:16 AM PST

    Happy birthday Subaki.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 12:22 AM PST

    Finished my Matthew painting! (OC/self)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 03:33 AM PST

    i drew arvis!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 10:54 AM PST

    (OC) Xane and Tiki Fanart ����

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 10:46 PM PST

    how could you not love lil sothe (not a fan of older him though)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 11:21 AM PST

    Here's the active link for FE4 manga translations (Fujimori Nuts and Light Inheritors) for those who had a hard time searching for them (the ones at Serenes Forest actually died recently)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:04 AM PST

    (fedc)Nephenee as: Atom Smash (Commissioned by me drawn by Chris Paniccia)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 11:57 AM PST

    Ver "Fire Emblem: Land of Darkness | Custom animations (Songstress & Sonneteer) Showcase" en YouTube

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 09:04 AM PST

    Is anyone else struggling to get through the games?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:05 AM PST

    I've been struggling with conquest for a while now. I will preface this by saying that it's my favorite game in the series. I've beaten it about 7 times, but for the life of me, I just can't see it through the end this time. It's not that I find the game extremely hard. It's just that when I reboot the game after a month or so at chapter 18, I look at my units, and there I see a level 13 kaze that I had little intention to use, but I still reset anyways because i'm unsatisfied with him. Next time it's a level 10 Peri at chapter 21. Then a level 12 Nyx at chapter 16. Hell, the furthest I got was literally endgame, until I took a look at my level 16-ish Nyx!Siegbert that was perfectly serviceable since his recruitment. Then I suddenly get the urge to reset at fucking Endgame, where it doesn't matter since I plan on one-turning Takumi anyways.

    Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how do you get past it? I really want to play through Conquest again, but i'm struggling to get through.

    edit: clarification

    submitted by /u/PandaShock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment