• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 8, 2022

    Fire Emblem /r/FireEmblem plan for the 2/9 Direct

    Fire Emblem /r/FireEmblem plan for the 2/9 Direct


    /r/FireEmblem plan for the 2/9 Direct

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:33 AM PST

    Hello Everyone!

    As many of you are aware, there is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 2 pm pst/5pm est!Its been about a couple months since the last direct, and even longer since we received some Fire Emblem news We don't know anything about what will be shown aside from the general rumor mill leaks that happen with all directs. That rumor mill has especially been active about FE with a lot stuff getting thrown around. So there is the potential for there to be some big news Fire Emblem related in the form of a new game, a remaster, Warriors 2, or something else entirely.

    Now as usual with directs that the mod team thinks there could be big FE news, we will be restricting submissions for the duration of the direct. This means there will be No NEW POSTS while the direct is airing. If Fire Emblem related news is revealed, then one of the mods will post the info on the sub. Shortly after the direct, the sub will be re-opened. We will have a live reaction thread for people who want to comment their reactions and as always, the sub's discord has a special channel for discussions about directs/E3.

    Hopefully something will be announced, and if not thats okay. (And before people ask, no we will not turn the Subreddit into a Kirby sub if there is no FE news announced at this direct)

    Hope you all have a fantastic day!

    Link to the BestOf2021

    submitted by /u/Shephen
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo of America on Twitter: Tune in 2/9 at 2 p.m. PT for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on #NintendoSwitch games launching in the first half of 2022.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:02 AM PST

    I commissioned Leonie in the outfit of DBZ's Videl!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:17 PM PST

    Finally debuting my Edelgard cosplay for Weebfest! ����❣️

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:08 PM PST

    Altena (Commission requested by u/Jugdral-stan)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 11:02 PM PST

    Summer Cordelia~

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 04:06 PM PST

    Mangs & July 2020

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 04:16 AM PST

    Painted Minerva for Some Practice Today [OC]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 11:12 PM PST

    I crocheted Hawk from FE4 <3

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 06:04 AM PST

    Takumi and Oboro (commission from Red Rad Rebel)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 05:13 AM PST

    Some old FEH Anna art that I still really like

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:53 PM PST

    'Pledged Restorer' Eirika (OC)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 02:42 PM PST

    Lucina and Nahobino outfit swap, commission by sachi_art

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 03:53 PM PST

    Finished Fire Emblem Awakening (Loved it) but I regret one thing.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 03:56 AM PST

    Fire Emblem Awakening was my first Fire Emblem game and I absolutely fell in love with it. I was drawn to it due to liking Lucina a lot in Smash so I was really excited to experience her character arc. Her character exceeded my expectations.

    I do have one regret: Not grinding out the support to have Lucina marry Robin. Her ending just feels lukewarm to me. She just disappears. I looked up her ending if Lucina marries Robin and I highly regret not grinding to get to that. Her solo ending left a void and almost kinda ruined the overall ending for me.

    submitted by /u/JS5766
    [link] [comments]

    Pick and choose mechanics from past games: what do you want to see and what don't you?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:51 AM PST

    What I want to see:

    Pair-ups!! I miss it so much. The way it worked in Awakening was my favorite with the rng. It gave flexibility in mobility, aid towards struggling units who need help leveling up, and it made me like the characters more. There's nothing more fun than thinking, "yes chrom!! Help your wife out!!"

    In Fates, the pair-ups were too tedious. It takes away the flexibility of pairing for a little and then unpairing. It can be useful in how reliable it is, but it made pairing up less fun for me.

    Supports: I hope they bring in the option to initiate supports on the battlefield, like with SoV. For me, it was kind of exhausting finishing a battle and seeing a long list of supports to go through. I want to, but all at the same time made it less enticing.

    I'm ok with weapon durability, but I do prefer the way Three House does it. An item will still exist, it just needs to be repaired.

    Combat Arts I also really like. It scratches that itch of, "dammit, this enemy has 1 hp left."

    Reversing time is also really helpful. It gives a decent amount of control in the rng outcome; if you spend tons of time in a battle and someone crits your lord, starting over just feels so defeating. And not in the good way

    I prefer units have have different class options. Three Houses was a free-for-all with class options, but I prefer when the classes are a bit more unique to characters.

    Also, less of a mechanic, but I do hope we see some more diversity. I know this game is primarily for a Japan audience, but I'd love to see more shades of dark colored skin.

    I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm really hoping we get some fire emblem content in this direct 😭😭😭 some news please!!

    submitted by /u/Caleebies
    [link] [comments]

    My friend drew this for my birthday!!!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 04:46 PM PST

    chatper 3 birthrights

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:10 AM PST

    Chad Gunter vs Virgin Jakob

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:42 PM PST

    I Sketched Some Foxes the Other Day (Yeah, I like Pokémon as well)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 04:02 PM PST

    Live Now! Stream #2 Electric Boogaloo (fe7) Come reassure me that I will finally get speed.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment