• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Fire Emblem Drew a bunch of Bernies

    Fire Emblem Drew a bunch of Bernies


    Drew a bunch of Bernies

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    (oc) bi, by, bi: sibling rivalry

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    [OC] Storytime with Hubert - Little Red Riding Hood

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    FE: Three Houses GBA EDITION (Prologue : An Inevitable Encounter -- Fodlan Winds)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PST

    Bunny Professor

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    When you're feeling blue, here's a sunshine Claude, just for you ^_^

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Fire Emblem Heroes - Mythic Hero (Altina: Dawn's Trueblade)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    [Comic] caspar.... water u doin

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Becoming an Emperor~ (tags in the comments)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Young Miklan

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Dimitri 0.0

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    When your favorite VA is your favorite Remixer...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    So. My mind is still kind of blown. Sorry if this is old news or a repost, but I just found out today.

    I've known about Joe "Claude" Zieja for years, but didn't realize until today that he is also the Remixer over at ocremix.org known as XPRTnovice. People quickly started calling him XPRTexpert because he was so damn good.

    Here's a link to his remix page.

    So now we all know what we need to do.

    Joe needs to remix 3 Houses. It's time for this community to flex its muscle on him! We will all become an army of Ingrids, chasing Claude throughout social media until he submits to our demands! /jk but not really

    submitted by /u/Lit3Bolt
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to share my Claudleth painting with you lovely folks! Enjoy!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Between Heaven and Earth cover

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    What is your favorite three houses support conversation ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    I personally love a lot of support conversations but Mercedes and Sylvain's A support where she lets him let out his pain and his true feelings about crests and the nobility and it's just such a nice conversation.

    Sylvain: Mercedes! You're looking divine, as always. Mercedes: Good evening, Sylvain! Thank you for coming out to see me. Sylvain: Just the two of us meeting at this time of night? You move quicker than I thought. Mercedes: Hmm? I don't know what speed has to do with it, but there was something I wanted to talk to you about. Sylvain: Ah, OK... I probably should have figured that out. Mercedes:I can be so forgetful at times. I neglected to mention this the other day. I meant to say... that I know you've been through a lot in life. Sylvain: Huh? Me? Mercedes: Your parents have placed a great deal of pressure on you as their heir... And it's all because you were born with a Crest. You've had to put up with such lofty expectations. Sylvain: All the Kingdom's noble houses expect a lot from their heirs. I'm no different from any other noble guy or gal. We've all got responsibilities. Mercedes: But didn't you mention that your brother envied you enough to wish you dead? I'm sure that wasn't easy. Sylvain: Thinking about it, life was probably a lot harder for my brother than it ever has been for me. Mercedes: Didn't you also mention that women were only interested in having your, as you say, "Crest baby"? I'm not very interested in the particulars, but... I get the feeling that you don't care very much for these women who throw themselves at you. Sylvain: Um, I'd appreciate it if you maybe kept that observation between the two of us. Mercedes: Your secret's safe with me. I understand the pain you've had to carry. Sylvain: I know you've got your share of bad memories too, but... Mercedes: That's why you feel comfortable letting your guard down around me. Come now, that's enough with the sad smile. Sylvain: Mercedes... Was my sad smile really that bad? Did it ruin my dashing good looks? Mercedes: Not at all. You actually look more handsome to me with honesty on your face. Sylvain: Aw, here come the waterworks... Mercedes: Don't be ashamed of crying. I'm here to protect you. Will you protect me in return? Sylvain: I will. I promise. You know, Mercedes, you really are a special lady.

    submitted by /u/Olberic_Eisenberg
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Eirika with a shield... That's it.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:54 PM PST

    After 2+yrs of work, the FE Fan Game is coming back with custom art! Card #01 - Sylvain by @midoriyaizuhugs

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - Blind as a Bird

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    I guess I made braided marianne?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:10 PM PST

    This water color I made is around four years old now. Here is My Husbands Lyndis stuff I have made for him.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment