• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of January 19, 2020

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of January 19, 2020


    Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of January 19, 2020

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Welcome to EPFE! This thread is a casual space that can be used to discuss any Fire Emblem playthroughs you have going on. Unit screenshots, general impressions, frustrations... gameplay stuff that would otherwise be removed as a standalone post under Rule 8 is fair game here. It's the same idea as the Everybody Plays Three Houses posts we had a short while ago, but not just for Three Houses.

    While you're free to ask for advice here, specific questions might get better responses in our General Question Thread.

    And as always, remember to tag your spoilers!

    submitted by /u/LaqOfInterest
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Byleth and Edelgard are so adorable

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Fire Emblem GX: Slifer Red Edelgard, Ra Yellow Claude and Obelisk Blue Dimitri

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Sewer Trio..........

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Dumb_Hubert.png ( Eunnieverse )

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    A little funny scenario I thought of while I was playing Three Houses ⭐️

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Post Timeskip Ferdinand Reference

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Sothis FE3H Portrait - OC Fanart

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Sothis rings in the new year! GIF

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    10 Elites: Gautier

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Tiny gremlin goddess

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Early bird gets the worm... of JUSTICE! Happy Birthday to Arthur!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Anna: "Delete this."

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Drawing of Flayn i did and thought i’d post here.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    (SPOILERS) I drew (f)Byleth and Edelgard

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Popular opinion: Awakening was a damn fine game.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    takes a sip of Fire Emblem Awakening

    Ah! That's a damn fine game!

    submitted by /u/ColdBrewCoffeeGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Three Houses is helping me through a difficult time.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Last night I watched my chihuahua of 14 years pass away. Yesterday I got to a stopping point where Jeralt dies. I decided to pick back up my game and play it today, and seeing all of my companions around the monastery comfort me with my grief is touching. It almost feels like they're addressing the player personally. So glad I had the chance to play this game. A lot of love went into the dialogue.

    submitted by /u/ShekelNova
    [link] [comments]

    Hilda and Ashe C Support (How did this happen? Tell us in the comments!)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    When you are the only playable avatar not in smash and feh.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Dark One, Aversa (Art by me) [OC Fanart]

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Hubert as tuxedo mask (as requested by a few redditors) OC Fanart

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Koge Dobo (the mangaka of Kamichama Karin & Petit Charat) drew Dedue!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Here he is, 80s Claude to complete the trio! (Tuxedo mask Hubert will be posted tomorrow)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Fire Emblem OC (looking for help for backstory lol)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    You've waited for them... Here's the best God Shattering Star lyrics I could fin !

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    So basically, a friend of mine tagged me on Discord and told me "Dude looks like someone found a God Shattering Star translation !"

    If I knew who this exactly was and if they happened to have reddit, I'd tag them this instant...

    In the meanwhile, have at you !

    https://pastebin.com/NaX9zEqK

    Osares ma sago.

    Radme tada sigrani. Wa cha vas fobyoris... va sivo!

    Va yasi o va sa fo. Vas va u mis vo a ri wo. Raro via savasi, vaso a wa, a si vi lo.

    Va asi varto fodra. Ve halici che a vista, vi ra ve a ya. As va u favor. Vivo ri a. As vi vo ria. wa de vir. A zi jas va.

    Wa li renvas vo dro, si vas va si fo wa.

    Fo su wa sa vi ci va fa sa. Ai a zei zaze via si ai wa. Vo vi dra nu gas dra sa fo ha vi za vi ilu u. Vo sa vas vi va ya ci sa ra.

    O wa riva vi favor vi si vavi va so mi va zi va as sa ri o.

    (You dare not know.)

    (Tell me that secret. The king of phobias... will live!)

    (It will be gone. You're going to miss your laugh. Rarely do you save, I'm going to the king, if I see it.)

    (It will go awry. You hate that, out of sight, you see it already. I will do you a favor. I live laughing. As you laugh. King of man.)

    (The day will come.)

    (His king comes back straight. And then the false king. The false king will do it to you. You have goddesses alive and you have a king.)

    (O king, please I will laugh and you will give it to me.)

    I'm not saying this is 100% accurate, but this is the closest we got I suppose ? Still, the "I'm going to the king if I see it" really reminds me of Mangs's FE8 Google Translated Let's Play lol. That's such a silly sentence.

    submitted by /u/SeoBelmont
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment