• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Fire Emblem Byleth and Tifa (FF7) swap clothes

    Fire Emblem Byleth and Tifa (FF7) swap clothes


    Byleth and Tifa (FF7) swap clothes

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    [OC] Bridal Leonie

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Hilda, crushing the ground beneath her

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Shamir of the Sunflowers

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I made the sword but the con is cancelled

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Old felibern art that I did when I finished cf for the first time ( I recruited Felix on accident and I paired him with Bernie ��)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Lysithea and Annette but they're Danganronpa

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Zeke & Tatiana but it's Animal Crossing

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Two hours of my life that I'll never get back, using Ashe's S-support to make this

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Happy birthday Shamir Nevrand!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I fell in love with Mercedes and Constance dynamic together by the first support <3_<3

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Let’s make today Gatekeeper Day. Because he’s pure and cures all of our depression. #gatekeeperday

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I drew a Shamir

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    A King set off to slay a dragon but instead returned with a Queen

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    It's A Personal Thing

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Full body Chrom - [ OC Fanart ]

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I made Edelgard in Code Vein

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    So I was Arena Abusing in Ch. 5 (FE8 PMU) and when I got to Eirika, this happened:

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Roy fan art, collab with my friend Pikat!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    My Verdant Wind run in a nutshell

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I finally finished a Blue Lions run after much reluctance...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    And I'll start by saying I went into it fully expecting not to care about Dimitri or the story, and that I'd just be in it to see how Edelgard worked as the antagonist, since I'm Black Eagle trash. My motivation to play it was definitely at an all time low. The consistent Edelgard hate I would see everywhere only lessened my desire to play other houses. I saw some minor spoilers here and there that partly made me excited to play the route and partly made me think I didn't even need to. And then when I did start the Blue Lions I got as far as the White Heron Cup before I ended up rushing an auxiliary battle without paying much attention, which unknowingly killed the future wife Mercedes. I had saved over the game, and then decide I'd need to restart, crushing more of my desire to play BL again for a good many months.

    So, I revisited it a few weeks back. Pre time skip I still didn't really feel much for the Blue Lion group as a whole, and Dimitri continued to be pretty bland to me.

    And then I got to the time skip. I always knew Dimitri entered an angsty phase, and I didn't know how I would feel about it, but good lord… Before the time skip, I genuinely felt he was a little too boring. So, he had a dark side he tried to keep hidden. Sure, cool. Okay Owain. There just wasn't anything about him that gripped me, not his backstory or anything. But, if I were to put all my biases aside and ignore my Black Eagle loyalty, his trauma culminating to make him a damaged mess of angst and anger damn near made him my favourite character hands down.

    I absolutely loved his post time skip character, and how he was initially even hostile with the professor. I enjoyed him so insanely vastly more than his pre time skip fake boy scout character. I went into it thinking it would be an Edelgard hatefest, but Dimitri's over the top absolute madness made it a damn good show. And even after we calmed him down and he gained a sense of reason, I was still a fan, because he wasn't the goody goody student he was (pretending to be) pre time skip.

    And then there was him trying to reason with Edelgard, and at that point I conceded. I no longer had any valid reason to be reluctant to like AM. On top of more cutscenes, depth, maps and story, it also had our ex angsty boy even try to reason with Edelgard and hold out a hand for her, even though, and I say this as an Edelgard fan, she probably didn't deserve it. And hell, I went into this wanting to see how she would act as an antagonist, and I really liked her as an antagonist until the very end. Perhaps it's because I played the Black Eagles first but I use the term "antagonist" because I couldn't really see her as the villain, rather than just another victim who had been strung along by people behind the scenes, which is also even the case with Dimitri.

    I'm definitely glad I played it after CF, because otherwise I can see how it would be extremely easy to think Edelgard was nothing more than just a fascist warmonger. But my love for CF aside, I still thought that AM was without a doubt a much better route throughout. That said, I'm still gonna replay CF after my Golden Deer run, to end on a high, because glory to the empire, fuck the church, down with the lizard people, and all that jazz.

    submitted by /u/Frenzify
    [link] [comments]

    A White Wing Festival

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    My friend asked to share this wallpaper i've made.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    My town of Cresterton (Named by Joe Zieja) is slowly becoming my fodlan paradise!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment