• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Fire Emblem A painting of Sothis I did yesterday ^^

    Fire Emblem A painting of Sothis I did yesterday ^^


    A painting of Sothis I did yesterday ^^

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    "You've found: Elegant Hair Clip" - OC Rhea fanart sketch

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    My summer uniform Hapi cosplay!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Dumb_Solon02.png ( Eunnieverse )

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Black Eagles on vacation in Brigid (OC)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Drew this for dimimari week a couple of weeks ago

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Anyone have a hard time playing a different route because you can’t find yourself betraying your initial house? (art by u/Vigamox)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I wanted to paint a battlescarred Ayra embracing her daughter in hard-won peace

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    [OC] feral dimitri — a followup to the edelgard piece i did a little while back!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Original Hair Color?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has been done before, and this is just speculation here... but I became super curious about Lysithea's hair color. Considering that Edelgard and Lysithea's hair colors are both white but have different tints, I interpreted that as a possible clue and figured that I could use Edelgard's original hair color to find out Lysithea's!

    For this picture, I used all hair shadows... just because I figured that using white directly wouldn't be very helpful or get me too far with mixing colors. And for mixing purposes all original colors were set to 50% transparency.

    Considering that the common "difference" here was TWISTD, I tried mixing various colors and Edelgard's old HC shadow to create a similar hair shadow to her current one. The greenish-blueish color would be the "difference", which is the color change that TWISTD caused... and this is labeled the "TWISTD pigment" in the picture, since I didn't know what else to call it.

    After finding the "TWISTD pigment", I decided to mix various colors with the "TWISTD pigment" to match Lysithea's current hair color shadow, in hopes that this would help me find her old one. The color at the bottom right was the closest one I got, and a lighter version would be a super bright pinkish red.

    Anyways, I wanted to share my findings with you! Let me know what you think. :)

    https://preview.redd.it/eyhrzfq2ums41.png?width=1486&format=png&auto=webp&s=329cf8aae396b9c6507641a3e2745295ca2e9544

    submitted by /u/lilytune
    [link] [comments]

    Having Balthus around for my Golden Deer run solidified that he is easily one of my favorite characters in Three Houses.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Robin - Fire Emblem [ OC Fanart ]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Petra the Pirate

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    FE5 Comics - The Complete Collection

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Crests

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Bay Robin, Baby Byleth, & Baby Corrin.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Rally Movement

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    dondon plays FE12 Maniac Mode 0% growths - chapters 16x-18

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I finally decided to try FE

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Byleth in Smash was pretty much the last straw for me. It really hurt not getting to be part of the hype, especially after the three month wait. Of course I was happy for the Fire Emblem fans, but it still really stung to not be part of the excitement. I just have no emotional attachment to the series.

    So I decided to buy one of the games and see what all the fuss is about and hopefully become a fan. The game I bought was Fire Emblem for the GBA. So far, I've made it through the first third of the game, and I gotta say...

    It's actually pretty good. I kinda get why FE characters are such a big deal. They're so well written and you really come to love them by the end of the adventure. Having them in Smash is not only exciting, but emotional for many people. Kinda like how I felt when Isabelle was announced, with New Leaf having just gotten me through a rough time in life.

    While I'm not an FE fan having played the game (I'll keep playing, though), I think I finally understand why it's such a big deal in Smash.

    Lyn for Smash, BTW.

    submitted by /u/Bob_Billans
    [link] [comments]

    the dawn brigade the nanosecond Nailah joins the team

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Happy Birthday To Fates' Muscle Waifu, Effie!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Went into Three Houses knowing nothing* about the game or series, became the fastest game to hit 200 hours in.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Like title says, I got Three Houses looking for a game to play and all I knew about the series was just heroes in Smash and there was permadeath. I did not expect to find a game that I would play through four times and get the DLC for. If I enjoyed this what other FE games should I look at?

    submitted by /u/RetailTookMySoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment