• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Fire Emblem Witch Annette

    Fire Emblem Witch Annette


    Witch Annette

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Were I to wax poetic, I would say you remind me of the sea. Flayn GBA styled portrait

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    i drew olivia

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    "being a wyvern handler requires dedicated training to maintain upper body strength"

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Black Ink II - Valter

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So... I had some spare lego parts.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Petra holding a purple rose, created by me in Blender. :)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Pre-time skip vs post-time skip dancing (Claudeleth fanart)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I juste made a black knight with HB crayon

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Just wanted to draw Edelgard in Byzantine like clothing, because her father’s clothes reminded me of Byzantine. The other lady is what I imagine the former empress to look like (Ionius’s wife) to look like. (Note: she is NOT Edelgard’s mom, she’s just the former empress).

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    SoV Palla in casual clothing

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Balthus' Wine? Cause you're intoxicating! ����

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Robin as a Pilot

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    A doodle of our favourite devote sad girl

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    [OC] Old school best school :D, Lyndis has been bunnified!!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    r/Fireemblem plays and discusses Hacks & Fangames #13: FEE3 2020 Special #3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Jo, everyone!

    Welcome to the 14th thread of this small community project, where we play, discuss, shill and promote Hacks & Fangames. For this thread, we will be having our after FEE3 discussion!

    For the last couple weeks, we have had our 10th FEE3 anniversary, where a whopping 73 projects showcased, ranging from GBA hacks, to SRPG Studio projects, to projects involving new engines, to technical tools and indie games!

    Pinned Thread with a list of project showcases and links to project Threads

    FeU Channel with videos

    There are many fanprojects i will be keeping my eyes on thanks to this event, some of which i already mentioned last week. I still gotta catch up on a lot of the stuff though!

    Which projects did catch your eye this year? How did you enjoy this year's FEE3?

    If you have any suggestion for future events, you can post them in the FeU post-mortem Thread!. Alternatively, if you don't have an account there, i could forward your suggestions there, if you want!

    I hope i was able raise awareness for this event, even if only by a little bit^^


    This weekend we will be returning to our regular schedule!

    You can find a spreadsheet with time plan for discussions here!

    Edit: it's Thread #14 not 13, dumbo me XD

    submitted by /u/Shrimperor
    [link] [comments]

    Should there be more units like Sophia?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I'm playing FE6 now and I think the concept of Sophia is very interesting- A purposely awful unit that you are forced to use in a chapter, and keeping them alive gives you good rewards (the Guiding Ring and then getting the Gaiden chapter). Chapter 14 itself is a whole different conversation of course, but I think her unit is kind of neat. She's a controllable green unit, more or less, and that means she actually has a reason to be so bad, unlike Wendy.

    Are there other examples like this in the series, and was this a good idea (ignoring how annoying the actual chapter is) or no, a unit as bad as her is just a waste?

    submitted by /u/CrestOfTheBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Does FE6 get any better? (Somewhat rant)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I'm really losing any interest in continuing to play this game.

    Just finished chapter 8 and chapter 8 imo was just a terrible slog of a map. Cramped hallways and a reset near the end because Thany got ambushed spawned by an archer.

    It feels like every enemy has a javelin, hand axe, or bow which slows the game down.

    My units are between level 10 and 14 but can't one round anything since my strongest character is a level 13 Bors with 10 strength, everyone else seems content only leveling HP and LCK while only having 7 STR so sometimes it takes three people to kill a single unit because they hit like wet napkins, congrats if you doubled but you only did about half it's HP IF you manage to hit. The bosses have devolved into me just rescue dropping Lugh, and heaven forbid I encounter mages, because RES is non-existent.

    The game keeps throwing units at me but since no one gets decent stats on leveling up they don't seem to be worth using outside of their initial joining chapter.

    Effective weapons are okay but do nothing to help me against the flood of two range infantry.

    Since I just got a few promotion items, should I just use them now and just keep hoping someone with decent basis joins later or is this a continuous trend of low level units joining that need to be RNG blessed to be useful?

    So is this what the whole game is? Random ambush spawns that are just announced when the game feels like it, 90% ranged weapons, labyrinthine indoor maps, and terrible bases?

    Or is it just the fact that I've been so horrendously RNG screwed on stat gains that I'm better off restarting, praying for better level ups to stop this game from feeling so terribly slow and borderline unenjoyable? Atleast Genealogy had the decency to give me different map music.

    submitted by /u/Sleepytime_Yuuka
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem: Binding Blade Hard Mode ETC Challenge Chapter 3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Archbishop Soren (OC)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Would you like to see the Laguz come back and what do you think can be done with them?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Three houses didn't have any Laguz or beast fighters. This may me wonder if we will see Laguz in future entries or if they are done. It also make me wonder what else can be done with them or if they have to do different from the original Laguz from the tellius games

    submitted by /u/MiuIruma332
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fire Emblem Three Houses worth it?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Hello I've been on the fence if it would be worth me buying Three Houses. I've seen all the praise this game has gotten but the big thing that hasn't made me purchase it is how I don't have much experience with Fire Emblem. I beat Binding and Blazing Blade years ago but barely remember them. Around a year ago I bought Awakening and loved it and recently bought Fates which has been okay so far.

    submitted by /u/Unknown7734
    [link] [comments]

    I plan on starting Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem in the near future, any advice overall?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I'd also like to know what reclass options are the best for units who benefit from it. That as well as who are units I should be using no matter what.

    submitted by /u/Space_Pretzel
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite support!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment