• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Fire Emblem I drew Lucina but with glasses! (source in comments)

    Fire Emblem I drew Lucina but with glasses! (source in comments)


    I drew Lucina but with glasses! (source in comments)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    I made Seteth fanart!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    When you just killed a bunch of people on the battlefield but you still cute [OC]

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Happy Birthday Hilda!! (OC)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Hilda! Hilda! Hilda!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Summer Bernie (twitter:jxh_soda) ( commissions open)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    It's really weird how in all 16 games in the franchise, there has never been one way to see growth rates in game.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I mean, growths are just such a common discussion point in terms of how individual units and the game as a whole play, and yet we're not even supposed to know any of it, it's all extracted from the game's code and posted online. We really should be able to see them in FE17.

    submitted by /u/citrus364
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Lyon from Sacred Stones! I was replaying it and I forgot how much I loved this game.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:11 AM PST

    I didn’t realize today was Hilda’s Birthday! It must be fate!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Constance von Pogging

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    POV: You've given up on using a character

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    "Your hands are so warm... Have they always been?" Drawing guys hasn't been my cup of tea, but I like how our boy Dimitri turned out

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Made some late Seiros art for FEH.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    FE: Shadow Dragon Code for switch; Free to a good home (please comment if you use it)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Congratulations Marianne! We're all very proud of you! (By @ray_dango) [Commission]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Awakening Lunatic 0% Growths - Chapter 14

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    FE8 Reverse Recruitment Eirika Chapter 12 [Commentary]

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Any Units That Would Be Considered More Useful on Harder Modes than Easier Modes?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Basically like, if you were to make two tier lists of any game, one on a hard difficulty and one on an easier difficulty, which ones could be *decently* higher up on the hard one?

    First thing I can think of would be GBA Hard Mode bonuses, giving characters like Rutger, Melady, Perceval better stats. I think Perceval is probably gonna get a big rating boost since when I played normal he wasn't really that impressive, but I know people call him one of the best units in the game.

    Another one I think is Valbar (atleast SoV, I've never played Gaiden). I've never found a point to use him on normal, he's slow, low movement, and the enemies are weak to where many other units can tank decently, but on hard the extra defense will definitely be more helpful, and make him more usable in the end.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/SnakeLover739
    [link] [comments]

    With the completion of Thracia 776, I have now beaten every Fire Emblem game in the series (that hasn’t be remade) at least once. AMA

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    To sum up real quick, I've beaten 4-16, including all three routes of Fates, all four routes in Three Houses, plus Warriors and TMS#FE.

    I've been playing Fire Emblem games for about 6-7 years now, and I've spent 1,334 hours on Fates and Awakening alone, so I've been pretty invested into the series. I beat most of the games on their hardest difficulties, with the standouts being H5 Shadow Dragon (which I've done twice) and Three Houses Maddening.

    What's next: To send the series off with a bang, I will be doing an Ironman run of Fates Conquest on Lunatic mode. I will continue until I win, no matter how many attempts. I haven't yet decided whether I'll be documenting it on Gamefaqs or reddit. (Leave tips in the comments if you want)

    submitted by /u/HeroVP7
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Azure moon route (FE: Three Houses)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Hello, Three Houses is my first FE game. I am having a lot of fun. So far I finished crimson flower and azure moon.

    After finishing azure moon, I have two questions regarding the story: 1. What was stopping Edelgard from winning the war during the five years Byleth was missing? Dimitri was presumably dead, kingdom capital and most of its territories were under empire rule thanks to the cornelias coup. Also they had free passage into Alliance lands via bridge of Myrdin - Lorenz shows up defending it for the empire, so I assume he and his house are on empires side?

    1. Why is Rhea being kept alive for so long after being captured? In crimson flower, she is killed as a final boss and even the evil cult Edelgard is allied with wants her dead. So why keep her as a prisoner for so long?
    submitted by /u/Nursinator
    [link] [comments]

    I made Felix in Hero Forge! Gotta love our most dour of sword bois

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment