• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Fire Emblem My final tarot, [The World]

    Fire Emblem My final tarot, [The World]


    My final tarot, [The World]

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Character Classes

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    The long awaited sequel to three houses. I present to you fire emblem three cars

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    [Art][OC] Tried my hand at drawing Hilda!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Summer - Twitter /uranus_4u4

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I finally got my Edelgard Figma in today!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    [Original Art] Little Valkyrie, Mist

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Naga's Bell

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I Made Sprite edits for 2/3 House Leaders & other Chars.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Let's Celebrate Fire Emblem's Foreign Styles! Here's Claude and Cyril Dressed for an Almyran Dance!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    What patience, dedication and absolutely zero bonus exp looks like.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Sophia Fishing [commission]

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - The Great Wing

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Took a picture of all of the bits in Anna's Roundtable

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Lazy/Awful Three Houses Recruitment Guide by CBR

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Duality Of Man Go Brrrrrrrr

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Make personal classes better

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    With reclassing becoimng a mainstay of the franchise after Shadow Dragon, it's interesting to look at how the lords and certain other important character still get special personal classes to make them stand out despite reclassing, as the lord couldn't reclass until Awakening. There is a problem however. The personal classes you get are often times just not very good and easely outclassed by mounted classes. I consider this dissapointing as it removes some of the identity the characters could have otherwise.

    NOTE: This is only looking at games where the lord characters can reclass.

    3H Lord class is not too good. It's only accessible by Dimitri, Edelgard and Claude, but Charm is a lot less valuable than having your lord in a strong combat class.

    The most obvious stinker is Armored Lord/Emperor. Armored Lord does have 1 more movement that Fortress Knight, but it also has a +5 defense modifier, while Fortress Knight has a +10 defense modifier and defense is very valuable in Maddening. Emperor has a better defense modifier, but by the time you get it the map design starts really hating on armored units. It doesn't even make use of Edelgard's suspiciously high magic growth. Ultimately, just make El into a wyvern lord and watch her break the game in half, while leaving these two classes in the garbage bin.

    Dimitr's High and Great Lord classes are better, but not by much as while they have a better speed modifier, paladin is easely accessible by Dimitri and Dimitri isn't going to double many more enemies in Great Lord than he will in paladin while also having lower movement. Paraselene is good, but can be replicated with canto and Dimitri's main offense is Battalion Wrath + Battalion Vantage, which makes speed mostly irrelevant. Not as bad as El's classes, but still not very relevant.

    Corrin's Hoshido/Nohr noble are OK overall. They have decent skills and you have some cool phisycal + magic unit utility, which isn't unique to Corrin in Fates, but is rare. Still, unfortunately there are much more broken classes to use, in particular Master Ninja as it allows Corrin to still use swords and abuse the power of shurikens.

    Byleth's Enlightened One is similar to Corrin's classes as it's just kinda OK. Byleth can use magic in it, Sacred Power is really good and if you haven't trained Byleth in ranks it's a servicable class, but usually you can reclass Byleth into mounted classes with a bit of effort, so it's not a very long term class. Heck you can use The Sword of The Creator in any class anyway.

    Chrom's Great Lord is decent. He gets lances, aether and rightful king through it, which is all pretty good, not the most broken class, but pretty decent if you wanna use it.

    Finally, we reach the actually good classes Wyvern Master, Barbarossa and Death Knight. It's almost comical that the best classes are mounted classes and that's mostly why they're good. You might wanna swap Jeritza into a wyvern lord for the last two maps, but Death Knight is still a great class and Barbarossa is comparable to wyvern lord which means it's an amazing class.

    Ultimately, I hope the next FE game balances the main lords personal classes better as it often takes away from their identity to see Edelgard being a wyvern lord and then the game pretending you put her into the Emperor class and I bet that even those that don't mind poor game balance wouldn't get upset over these special classes being better. Or at least have the decency to put them into personal classes with mounts.

    submitted by /u/Every_Computer_935
    [link] [comments]

    Cat girl Hilda edit by @cozybambii ��

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem 3H Fantasy Draft! (Yes this is a self-promo but I promise you'll like it)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I am going to be hosting a FE3H fantasy draft on my twitch channel this Friday night at 9 PM est!

    Two of my friends and I will be drafting a team from a common pool of FE3H characters, then racing to the finish over the next couple of months.

    If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you!

    www.twitch.tv/festival_picnic

    Peace and Love,

    Festival

    submitted by /u/Festival_Picnic
    [link] [comments]

    Gaiden 0% Growths Promotionless - Act 1

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    3D Printed Gradivus from Three Houses!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Is this an okay playing order for a first time player?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Hi there! I've been interested in getting into this series for a long time now, but recently I've really been considering starting, so I did some reading into what people considered the best to start, but I also kind of wanted to try and make my own order to try and play all of the games.

    I really wanted to play in release order, to see how the games evolved mechanically, and so there weren't massive jumps in mechanics as I jumped around the series, but I'm also really bad at tactical games, so I didn't want to jump in at the NES original and just give up 20 minutes in.

    So, I've created this kind of weird order, and I wanted to see if this would be alright if I wanted to see how the games changed and evolved as time went on, but also isn't so hard that I would bash my brains in after the first few minutes.

    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)

    Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem (DS)

    Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (SNES) WITH GUIDE

    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (SNES) WITH GUIDE

    Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (GBA)

    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade (GBA)

    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)

    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)

    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)

    Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

    Fire Emblem: Fates (3DS)

    Fire Emblem: Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS)

    Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch)

    Edit: I keep hearing I should play Echoes before New Mystery. I've mentioned I've put it with the 3DS games, since they have similar gameplay, but is it still a lot better to have it between Shadow Dragon and New Mystery despite this?

    submitted by /u/iornhide132
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through all Fire Emblems - Shadow Dragon and Gaiden Thoughts From A Newbie

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Hello Y'all. I am currently playing through all of the fire emblem game after falling in love with Awakening. Ever since Nintendo dropped Shadow Dragon on the switch and got my gaming pc I thought now was the perfect time to play through them all. I am currently playing Mystery of the Emblem on the snes and finished Book 1 so I am starting Book 2. I recently saw u/peevedlatios post on his time with the games so, I decided why do not mine.

    Before playing Shadow Dragon and Gaiden I have only played Awakening and Fates: Conquest. I played the NES games earlier this year so, I won't get into the all the details just my experiences.

    SHADOW DRAGON (NES) - General Thoughts (played it in January) RATING 5/10

    I hated this game. I had to play through this game 3 times because I kept forgetting to get the lightsphere and the starsphere for the falchion. Though it does not mean I did not have fun but god damn playing the game two different times to only find out that you cannot kill medeus pissed me tf off. Not only this but the game was extremely hard and unfair with the constant reinforcements. Though by my third time playing I already knew who was a good unit and who was trash. BTW Tiki is OP as FUCK. I just gave her all my books and she just wrecked the shit out of people. The story was also forgettable I cannot tell what happened besides Marth's father dying and Marth having to save day. Now, since I am playing Mystery of the Emblem I know what is happened but it was just bland. I am not a huge NES gamer cause I have a legitimate hatred for NES games because they are all trash besides a couple. This one of them while I hate the game it was really fucking fun my third time around. Do not even get me started on the inventory and shop system. I hated it so much. Like wtf is that system but y'all heard that before. I would not recommend this game for any Fire Emblem fan just play Mystery of the Emblem that is a much better game than this trash. Only play it for the novelty or if you are playing through the series other than that just skip.

    GAIDEN (NES) - GENERAL THOUGHTS (PLAYED IT IN MARCH) RATING 6/10

    I really like this game. I am going to be honest I read a bunch of reviews on how this game was the black sheep and was complete garbage. While it is drastically different from Shadow Dragon it is a much better experience. I loved the story and how there was two different main characters with their own fleshed out story (in terms of NES games). I actually loved all the random changes they did like the characters only having one weapon. Thank god that the healers can attack as well instead of being bait for the enemies. Overview map was awesome as well like I now where I am going and it gave me options on how to attack first and felt like an actual journey. There was a couple things I hated as well like the EXP. GOD DAMN I UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DON'T PLAY IN NORMAL. I spent hours just leveling alm's side and it was bitch. Cecilia had an easy exp grind but alm was a straight bitch. Also, the random encounters were a horrible addition to the game it made no sense to kill monsters. In the end, I had more enjoyment playing this game than playing Shadow Dragon. If would recommend people play this over shadow dragon any day. There is a 3DS remake I haven't touched so that might be better idk.

    RANKING

    1. FIRE EMBLEM GAIDEN
    2. FIRE EMBLEM SHADOW DRAGON AND THE BLADE OF LIGHT
    submitted by /u/Soyrepollo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment