• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of June 25th, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of June 25th, 2021


    Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of June 25th, 2021

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Welcome to the next installment of EPFE! This is a casual space for discussing any ongoing Fire Emblem (or related games) playthroughs. Screenshots, impressions, frustrations... gameplay stuff that would otherwise be removed as a standalone post under Rule 8 can be shared here.

    While you can of course ask for advice here, specific questions might get faster responses in the General Question Thread here.

    As always, remember to tag your spoilers, and have fun!

    Last week's thread can be found here.

    submitted by /u/Cecilyn
    [link] [comments]

    Went to chunky cheese as flayn❤️

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Dorothea Summer cosplay made by me

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    My summer Hilda cosplay! Just waiting for an umbrella to do a full shoot~

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Don't know why so many drawings of Benedetta???

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    A friend handed me her 3DS and found these pre-installed. Having only played Three Houses, I am quite excited. Which should I play first?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Regular Lissa and Fallen Lissa (commission by @voyager_bihai on Twitter)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Decided to continue my Tellius GBA sprite splices, here's the dawn brigade!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Drew byleth as a gift for a friend

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Tharja, first time using a drawing tablet!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Marianne dressed as Eula from Genshin Impact (By @patdarux) [Commission]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    A Three Houses drawing I made

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Just a Three Houses Jill :D

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    12 years I ago I couldn't even beat Normal Mode. I have finally beat H5 today and of course I let Radd have the finishing blow!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    My only reason to join Black Eagles

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    Herja | Art By Scalvy

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Trading Places

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Alm and Celica sus out an Impostor

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    The Golden Deer Conquer Adrestia

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Summer Hilda WIP (You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    I just finished Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light (ROMhack) and was really impressed

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    This was my first experience with ROMhacks and I have to admit I was really skeptical going in. Anyone with enough game knowledge can throw some maps and enemies together, but to actually design a full cast of characters and story to accompany them to make a player actually care about going through those maps requires some serious passion and skill. And it's on that story/character front that this game impressed me so much with.

    Aside from a few characters (Namely, the "MY BOAT" and "MY CROPS" dudes along with Eli whose diction when he gets excited just seems like he came out of the Boondocks: Fire Emblem addition) pretty much every single character I encountered either would've fit right in with a standard FE game or actually managed to make me more interested in them than the usual cast member I'd expect to see from a FE game.

    There's a ton of unique boss dialogue, the major supports (Paired Endings) are basically all set up by plot cues in the story and lots of the cast has great chemistry. Far above what I'd expect from a fan work. There were even times where I felt like I already knew what to expect out of a certain support due to boss dialogue I had gotten earlier in the run, which ended up being validated as legitimate foreshadowing (Arjun and Dakini for instance).

    In terms of difficulty the ramp felt pretty sensible throughout even though the final boss himself felt a bit overtuned (Basically nobody who could double him, tons of damage for how low HP my roster was, but I may have been RNG screwed). Even with Legendary weapons some characters were inexplicably doing 0 damage to him despite being at their class strength cap.

    The story even managed to have some neat surprises and twists I wasn't expecting, although there was a lot of "You killed me on the map? Just kidding that didn't count" which just like the main series games can be frustrating. All in all though it's still an experience I'd recommend to anyone looking for more FE in their lives.

    P.S. Durga is best girl.

    submitted by /u/GraveRobberJ
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Felix's first time dancing

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I dedicate this to my wife, say something nice about her

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Should I play Fire emblem Awakening?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Hello there, MY first Fire emblem games was Three houses. I've heard Awakening was pretty good, but I'm not sure if its quality would hold up to now. So I'm asking the internet for its opinion on if its still good or not.

    submitted by /u/goldpikablue123
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - Scouting for Enemies | Orchestral C...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment