• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Fire Emblem Meeting Dimitri after the timeskip be like

    Fire Emblem Meeting Dimitri after the timeskip be like


    Meeting Dimitri after the timeskip be like

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    The Hectorcopter™️

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Moments that occur right before disaster

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I commissioned a wholesome af Corrin/Camilla piece! (art by uglydog12 via DevArt)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    "You're already dead..." �� Recently finished playing Awakening for the first time and had to draw my favorite girl!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Heroes - Legendary Hero (Byleth: The Fódlan Star)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    [OC] Rinkah eating hot wings

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of the Holy War Parent-Child Planner and Beginner’s Guide

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I have designed a guide to help players new to Fire Emblem 4 easily read about its mechanics and plan for their parent-child combinations. This guide can also be used by veteran players to easily see the results of parent-child combinations if they are looking to try something different.

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1aq8ao0Vxodzf_CkNgUi9y6mBdnhTdrdmDXLGwgMvpy4/edit?usp=sharing

    If you have any recommendations for other information compiled in this guide, either because you want to see it or else you think it may be useful to new players please let me know in the comments.

    Slides coming soon are:

    Slides based on the father showing the growths and rough base stats of all their potential children so if you want to use a particular father it is easy to see which might be the best (or worse if you are looking for an unoptimized run) choices.

    submitted by /u/Lunas_Umbreon
    [link] [comments]

    Last year, I posted my Class Tree and promised to post a finished version later. I dropped the ball, and it's still not quite done, but here it is now. Better late than never, right?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Sorting by name in sacred stones doesn't seem to work? Is it something that got lost in translation?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Question about playing Fire Emblem Fates - eShop vs cartridges

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've never played Fire Emblem Fates before but I'd like to get it on the eShop. If I buy Birthright, Conquest and the Revelation DLC from the eShop, does it work "together" in the same way that the (rare and pricey...) Fates "Special Edition" cartridge does? I read something about a choice being offered in the game at some point in the story but I'm not really clear about how this all works.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Plapytus
    [link] [comments]

    List of Lyrics for the FE Premium Arrange Albums?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a source for these? The Wiki isn't great for music stuff and they're not on any lyrics sites that i can find. Trying to update my tags in my music library. Ideally would like the original kanji/katakana rather than romanji if possible. Thanks

    The tracks that have lyrics:

    Premium Arrange 1

    -Conquest (Ablaze)

    -Id (Purpose)

    -Dusk Falls

    -Lost in Thoughts All Alone

    -Fire Emblem Main Theme (Ver.Heroes)

    Premium Arrange 2

    -Chapter 2 (Disturbance in Agustria)

    -Beyond Distant Skies (Roy's Departure)

    submitted by /u/SpaceF91
    [link] [comments]

    Of Mews and Men: Store Open! Come check out our puuuurfect bundles, and adorable merch! Links in comment!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    FE4 Replacement Unit Only Run Issues

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    So I decided to do a Sigurd Solo run meshed with a Replacement Unit Only run so that I wouldn't have to waste time doing more runs of Gen 1 or Gen 2 than I had to. I got through the Sigurd Solo in a surprisingly short amount of time (just under 5 hours) and was ready to move on to my first Replacement Only run for Gen 2. You would imagine my surprise when after being introduced to Radney and Roddlebahn Lana appeared, followed by her brother Lester. I never even used Aideen beyond moving her straight to home base in her premiere chapter and for one heal to help during Eldigan's assault in Chapter 3.

    I went back to the autosave from the last turn of Chapter 5 and to my dismay, it showed she had managed to marry Dew of all people in the 20 or so turns it took for her to get back to the castle. Out of curiosity I checked my only other female unit, Sylvia, and she too had married Lewyn, most likely in the same way that Aideen was married. Is there any way for me to kill off Sylvia and Aideen without any enemy units, or otherwise prevent them from having children? If not, is there a way to go back to the start of Chapter 5 to kill them, or do I have to go back to the only save state I have on this file all the way from Chapter 3, two whole hours ago? This really caught me by surprise, I thought I did really well keeping Sylvia and Aideen away from any suitors.

    submitted by /u/Zaphalsun
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Fates

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Is there any chance of Fire Emblem Fates(all 3 versions) getting remastered/echoes style remake or getting ported to the switch?

    submitted by /u/Naruto3s
    [link] [comments]

    My brother seems to think Wolt and Idunn are the best pairing ever...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I'm confused

    submitted by /u/FlyingTurtle4790
    [link] [comments]

    What is your preferred method of building support between other students/staff in Three Houses?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I'm personally tied between either dining hall meals at the Monastery, or simple combat and support via adjutants or rally skills. Dining hall meals provide easy ways to boost supports between other students, especially on noteworthy calendar days where effects are boosted for certain characters (ex. Bitter Eats or Bonding Bites for specifically students in your house, excluding Monastery staff). However, I'm not sure how much of a support "point" difference a regular or boosted meal would have compared to battle.

    Doing training or regular story missions gives easy way for units to pair up, give healing or rally support, and provide adjacent combat support, all while leveling up. However, there's also the case of how much battle you would need to get to higher supports, plus the eventual tedium of reusing rally skills or certain attacks multiple times to develop support "points."

    Nonetheless, I'm open to hearing if anyone else has any personal feedback on what they think works best.

    submitted by /u/MarthsBars
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment