• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Fire Emblem “I say when it ends”

    Fire Emblem “I say when it ends”


    “I say when it ends”

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Assassin Flayn (commission by @ZipperQR on Twitter)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Happy birthday mitama!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Happy 6th! Corn! (OC)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Another Camilla for you~ this time it’s the New Year version! Only the armor left to post~ (insta: hana.cos)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    FE4 Child units with father's hair color

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    "We can't expect Sothis to do all of the work!" art by Feheidis

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    |OC| I drew my Kana for the 6th Fates Anniversary!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    PSA: Many Nintendo franchises (including some Fire Emblem titles) include a soft-reset input -- a button combo used to quickly bring the player to the title screen at any time: the input is to simultaneously press L, R, Start & Select (or different systems' equivalents of these buttons)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    As someone who plays on classic at higher difficulties (and doesn't want any units to die), this function is EXTREMELY useful to me: I would HATE to have to go to the home menu or another system's equivalent and close the game from there.

    Because this function isn't explicitly stated, I would like to share it to potentially save other players that hassle.

    I have personally used this in every mainline FE title since FE13: I can confirm that it works in those titles but I do not know if it does for games prior.

    submitted by /u/Amoura39
    [link] [comments]

    It’s Reyson

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    A chibi patiently waiting 25 turns before attacking your ankles

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    [OC] Comic process gif (Lysiclaude Week day 3: Safety/Risk)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Three Houses - Speedrunning Tier List

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    The World of Fire Emblem ROMHacks is vast, so here's my somewhat heavily edited video essay which serves as an overview of it.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Positivity Thread (6/26/21)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Is there something niche you've been enjoying lately? Something that's bigger on the series that most people take for granted but that you really want to give a shout out to? Do you fear being shouted down? If so, then you've come to the right place! Let's get some positive energy going today.

    Rules:

    1. Don't be negative about anything
    2. You have to talk about something FE related
    3. Mark your spoilers
    submitted by /u/Skelezomperman
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't i get into GBA Fire Emblem?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    For context, i started fire emblem with Awakening. I love 3DS FE (Echoes is my favorite game in the series), Three houses, the Jugdral games, Tellius, etc; for some reason i just can't get into the gba fire emblem games and i dont know why. They're very popular and yet i personally find myself getting very bored; especially at the point where most, if not all of my units are promoted. Maybe someone else could better explain how i'm feeling? Its like they're just... 'bleh' to me but i dont understand why.

    submitted by /u/Seeejay18
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Art Book at Barnes and Nobles

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is a dumb question - I don't really know a lot about Fire Emblem. While walking through Barnes and Nobles, my boyfriend told me that he regretted not buying the Fire Emblem art book and that it was no longer there. I assume he was talking about an art book for Three Houses because he's previously talked about the book. But when I look on the B&N website, it only shows an art book for Awakening.

    I'm trying to google concept art books for Three Houses, but I can only find books on ebay that are 110+ dollars. Are there no cheaper concept art books for Three Houses?

    submitted by /u/mimimogg
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, I'm actually gonna finish Act 1 today

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I just don't get why Genny can use Nosferatu more reliably than Silque

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment