• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Fire Emblem i drew olivia and tharja

    Fire Emblem i drew olivia and tharja


    i drew olivia and tharja

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Commission 4/30 - Trombone Freddy!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Fir with glasses (commission drawn by @kakiko228 on Twitter)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Smol Marianne doodle (You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I made a quick sketch of Modern AU Annand and Pamela

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    3H was my first FE. Finished Awakening for the first time last night and hoooooooo boy

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    I can't believe I slept on the series for so long. For context - my favourite game as a kid was Shining Force and I was always looking for something to scratch that itch but never quite found it. First heard of FE years ago but permadeath scared me off until I finally took the plunge last year, and it's safe to say 3H got me through lockdown (the first one, anyway).

    So yeah, now I'm working my way backwards and finished Awakening last night. What. A. Story. I'd never have guessed who Marth was before the reveal in a million years, and then when all my characters' children started turning up I just loved seeing how they all turned out. Couldn't help chuckling when Nah was the absolute polar opposite of Nowi.

    Gonna hunt down a cheap copy of Fates next (or more specifically, Conquest)

    submitted by /u/godoflemmings
    [link] [comments]

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Commission 5/30 - Anna on the Oboe *make sure to tip her...*

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Marianne Maid plushie I ordered from Esty (Made by @itsaboutspoons)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Hooters Lucina (commission by @harunn2288 on Twitter)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    [ OC ] Lilina

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Commission 3/30 Ike playing Trumpet

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Favorite Style of Supports?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    What do you prefer, mid-battle supports (GBA-SoV) or barrack supports (Awakening-Fates)?

    submitted by /u/maxwell8995
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Endgame chapter in the series?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I haven't played every single Endgame map yet, but I have played most of them to this point. And a common theme I find is that they are either overly frustrating (like Ashnard in FE9 or Conquest Endgame), or they can be complete jokes and unsatisfying (like FE8 Formotiis or FE6 Idunn).

    So, what is the most satisfying Endgame map? My vote goes to FE10 Ashera, both for being extremely unique, not overly tough, and how rewarding it felt to plan out my moves and Dragon Tides to take her down. I also like Echoes' map, and honestly, even Revelation's. But, what do you all think?

    submitted by /u/LeatherShieldMerc
    [link] [comments]

    I designed plushies for Ike and Soren in fluffy outfits (link in comments) !

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    My Hand-drawn Drawing of Lyndis, one of the three main protagonist of Fire Emblem 7

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Indie dev here. How important are the non-gameplay tropes (anime art, vaguely medieval setting, etc.) to your enjoyment of the series?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    For context, I'm an indie developer in the very early stages of realizing an FE-like game I've been kicking around in my head for a while now. I guess this is really my way of trying to keep my finger on the pulse of the FE community, since my biggest goal here would be to offer a rewarding gameplay experience to existing FE fans.

    My biggest concern in that department is that I don't really have much interest in sticking to most of the non-gameplay tropes that the series is known for. Talking about the examples from the title, plus things like waifu-able characters, big dragon final bosses, the works. Typical JRPG stuff. I'm a big fan of cuter, stylized settings and art direction, things like Hollow Knight and the Ori series; that would be more the direction I'd be looking to go. More specifically, the prototype I've been putting together sees you playing as a cast of (highly anthropomorphized) monsters in something like a Paper Mario, "2.5D" billboarded art style (still working on putting together an early demo).

    As far as the writing goes, I want the cast to feel as alive and developed as possible, so I've put (and am still putting, of course) quite a bit of thought into the character writing; I think this is an area where FE can sometimes be a bit lacking, so I feel like I have my work cut out for me here.

    So, to FE fans: is that kind of thing immediately off-putting to you? Obviously the answer probably depends a lot on the execution, and so I definitely won't be shying away from all the work involved there, but just going off of your gut, does an FE-like without the classic FE tropes sound like something you would try? As far as I can tell, there aren't really any examples of something like this (though if you know of any, I'd love to see them!).


    (As a side note, the plan is to keep the gameplay pretty similar to the FE formula. More specific things like the weapon triangle obviously won't show up, but there will be pretty clear analogues to things like supports, permadeath, PC recruitment, etc.)

    submitted by /u/nickmmakesgames
    [link] [comments]

    I found Hilda and the Old School Falchion in Annapurna and Variable State's New Game 'Last Stop'

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    “I aim for greatness” My War Ingrid cosplay!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    How good is birthright as my first fe game?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I loved corrin's design and playstyle in smash bros and I wanted to try out his game so I watched a little on YouTube and decided to get birthright, is this a good fe game to start with?

    submitted by /u/HopelessWaiter
    [link] [comments]

    FE virgin Ironmans Fire emblem: Shadow Dragon Merciless mode. Come help https://www.twitch.tv/thatbeardude https://youtu.be/swSOQS3MzEA

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment