• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Fire Emblem Alois giving Byleth away

    Fire Emblem Alois giving Byleth away


    Alois giving Byleth away

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    My summer Hilda cosplay! ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I drew Ryoma and Xander

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Dark Flier Lissa and Ophelia

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Commission 2/30 - Saxy Gaius

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Ashen Demon at the midst of battle!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    A Traditional & Digital art of Alm (by fvmarts aka me)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I finally did it, I finished FE3H CF in maddening without NG+

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I drew Roy!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem Complete HD Texture Pack

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    My designs for adult Morgans! [OC]

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I finished Revelation for the first time. So, what did I think?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I posted a while ago, that I actually was enjoying my Revelations playthrough, at least a little bit. After finishing it, my thoughts are... Pretty much the same. It's not a good FE game by any means, but if you treat it like a sandbox, it's really not that bad compared to it's awful reputation.

    Unit balance is jank, but at least on Hard, you can make anyone work out if you want to, seeing as I got Selena, Subaki, and Orochi in my PMU and I used them all game long. You gets lots of Seals, so have fun and go crazy with it.

    Of course, some maps suck. Snow shoveling, the steath map I just said "Screw it" and played normally, and the elevator maps are horrible. But some maps I kinda liked. Such as the one with the duplicating Dragon Vein, and the Endgame map (Elise ended up with the final kill there). Chapter 27 I ended up Rescue cheesing though, but playing it normally was actually pretty tough, and I appreciated that.

    The story I wont even comment much on, it's just beating a dead horse saying it's bad. It is. Ah well.

    So yeah. IMO, I love the Fates gameplay systems and reclassing, so I had some fun with that in Rev. I still can't rate the game highly, but I honestly like it a lot more than Birthright, and even Awakening because I dislike the gameplay systems there so much. It was not the worst FE game of all time, at least to me. It's fine at what it tries to do.

    Anyway, now I'm on to finishing Shadow Dragon, and then deciding whether to keep going with FE12 or go to my first Kaga game- FE4.

    submitted by /u/LeatherShieldMerc
    [link] [comments]

    Corrin is a good guy/gal

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    This might be an unpopular opinion but I like Corrin he/she is kind to a fault and is willing to help someone in need even if it costs them their lives but he/she never asks for help even when they need it I have been like that before. Corrin is also not obvious to what is going on around him/her but because of corrin sheltered childhood he/she can be to trusting. Corrin is stubborn, prideful, kind to a fault and I find him/her to be charismatic with how Corrin is always fighting in the front of the army in battle and yes he/she is generic but so am I.😎

    submitted by /u/Vallitehomer
    [link] [comments]

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Art Commission 1/30 - Lucina & Clarinet

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    "Fire Emblem Big Band" Art Commission 1/30 - Lucina & Clarinet

    So I'm on a mission to create a "head-cannon" Fire Emblem band where many characters will be playing instruments. I have made a lot of commissions from many different artists to draw these (I'm commissioning because I'm unfortunately not that good at drawing). But never mind all that boring stuff...

    What's more important is this beautiful work of art! We have an excellent piece by "mapo_tofus" on sketchmob.com of Lucina playing the clarinet. I essentially held an amino poll with 5 characters to potentially be drawn playing the instrument, and Lucina won, and I actually wanted Lucina to win anyway, although you might be disappointed when you find out who she won against.

    Lucina, 1st Chair Clarinet

    *This and future images are officially owned by me and the artist.
    *They will be used for my music-related YouTube channel as transparent PNGs.
    *I permit reposting of this image, but the Transparent PNGs are off-limits.

    submitted by /u/MottScurry
    [link] [comments]

    Is Weight a good mechanic?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Recently, I've been thinking about what the mechanics of my ideal Fire Emblem game would look like, but I'm conflicted on whether or not Weight is a feature I'd want, so I thought I'd see if there are any aspects of it I've missed that might sway my opinion one way or the other. Where I'm at so far is that while I like the flavour aspect of weight, it doesn't seem to provide much mechanical value. Doubling is important, and I don't recall seeing any cases where the pure damage bonus a weapon has comes anywhere close to justifying the decrease in attack speed (at least, when that decrease means either not doubling or being doubled - if AS is high enough to double anyway then it's a bonus with no penalty, it seems). Additionally, in the case of Three Houses where weight is reduced by Strength, it seems to just cause characters who are good at attacking to be even better at attacking - both attack damage and attack speed are tied to the same stat.

    It feels like there's probably something important I'm missing. Is weight a good mechanic? Is it better derived from constitution or from strength? What value does it add to the system?

    submitted by /u/Nephisimian
    [link] [comments]

    I grew up with Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, but I never played it on hard mode before. Tips and teambuilding advice for a hard mode playthrough?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Lately I've been feeling the urge to replay all the Fire Emblem games I grew up with. Path of Radance is one of my favorite games ever, and I played it so many times as a kid. Today I put it in my Gamecube for the first time in years, and I had a lot of fun doing one of the trial maps.

    When I looked at my Path of Radiance game, though, I realized that I have never actually completed a playthough of the game on Hard Mode. Since I grew up with the game and have beaten it numerous times, I have a strong familiarity with it, and now that I'm an adult, I figure I should do a hard mode run.

    During my most recent playthrough of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, which was on Normal Mode, I used the following units:

    Ike Soren Boyd Oscar Rhys Mia Ilyana Nephenee Zihark Jill Volke Nasir Tibarn

    I love all of these characters and they were an amazing team. All of my characters reached level 20 except Oscar, Rhys, Volke, Zihark, Nasir, and Tibarn. Oscar was level 15, Rhys was level 14, Volke and Zihark were both level 12, and Nasir/Tibarn were still at level 18. Looking back on it, I'm surprised Oscar didn't get to level 20...

    The only supports that I completed in this playthrough were Ike/Soren, Zihark/Ilyana, and Rhys/Mia. Even though I've used Oscar, Boyd, Jill, Nephenee, and Volke on almost every Path of Radiance playthrough, I don't know if I've ever had them reach an A support with another character. For my next playthrough, I would like to reach an A support with all of my units. I love the writing in the Fire Emblem games and the support conversations are such an important part of the series. I feel like I've missed out on a lot of good Path of Radiance supports.

    I was thinking of using the following characters for my first Hard Mode playthrough:

    Ike-Lethe (Maybe Reyson or Ranulf?)

    Oscar-Tanith

    Boyd-Mist

    Soren-Stefan

    I use a swordmaster in just about every Fire Emblem game, and I've used Zihark and Mia multiple times, but I never used Stefan before, so I figured I should use him for a change. I've never used Mist or Tanith before either.

    I'm not sure who else to use, though. I don't know if I've ever used any laguz units in a playthrough other than Nasir and the Laguz Royals, so I would be interested in having a laguz or two in my army. I love Lethe's character, so I was thinking I would pair her with Ike. Reyson and Ranulf are great too, though, so maybe I could use them. I'd be interested in using Janaff or Ulki as well.

    I know the Fire Emblem boards hate bow users, but I like them and I was thinking of using Rolf, Shinon or Astrid. I have never used Marcia before, and I like Rolf a lot, so I thought Marcia/Rolf might be good to use...but they both come underleveled, which seems like a big concern. I might still use Marcia. I was thinking Titania/Rhys could be an option, but it's probably not a good idea to use two healers who can't attack until promoting in one playthrough, at least on hard mode.

    What characters do you recommend? Based on the characters I plan to use, is there anyone who would be a good fit for this team? Are there any characters that I haven't used before that you would strongly recommend? How many units do you recommend using on a hard mode playthrough? Also, do you get less XP on hard mode compared to normal mode?

    Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/MoskalMedia
    [link] [comments]

    In Fates, who did you guys give The Hero's/Exalt's Brand to?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I just finished Before Awakening and I got the Hero's Brand and Exalt's Brand and I'm having a difficult time deciding who to give them to. I feel like Mozu would be a good candidate for the Exalt's Brand as I got her to Level 20 villager and haven't reclassed her yet. I might use the Hero's Brand on Corrin, but I'd feel like that'd be a waste. Any Ideas?

    submitted by /u/MomoMizrahi95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment