• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Fire Emblem Edelgard

    Fire Emblem Edelgard


    Edelgard

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    An exasperated Hapi threatening you to hand over the fish, to hand over to Flayn, who is suffering the effects of Fish withdrawal, otherwise she will let out a huge sigh, endangering both you, herself, and everyone around her.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    i drew maribelle

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Lysithea helping Lissa dressing in a gremory outfit.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I drew a modern casual Lucina!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    This is an old one but I felt like sharing it because Hapi needs more love

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    For love you wanted to love

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Anna

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    So I tried playing Three Houses without gender-locked classes and here's how it went tbh lol

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    So I tried playing Three Houses without gender-locked classes and here's how it went tbh lol

    Falcon Knight M!Byleth

    War Master Hilda

    Pegasus Knight Dimitri

    I found this mod on Gamebanana, and decided to install it. However, I didn't like getting access to the exclusive/unique classes, so I ended up "cleaning up" the mod to only allow access to the main classes. And with that, I ended up with a gender-restriction-less 3H. So, here are some brief explanations on how it went LOL:

    • Pegasus Knight/Falcon Knight M!Byleth
      • I mean, M!Byleth and F!Byleth are pretty much the same, so I wouldn't imagine Falcon Knight M!Byleth performing any different as a Falcon Knight F!Byleth. But I'm just so happy to have male Pegasus Knights finally LOL
    • War Master Hilda
      • She had the highest physical damage output out of my whole party in Verdant Wind. Def broken af, and her best build overall IMO. I always built her as a Wyvern in previous playthroughs, so I did miss flying on her though.
    • Dark Flier Lorenz
      • Lorenz is a mediocre unit overall, but Dark Flier helps him out a bit. It fixes his speed problem and is given great movement with flying, but he still wasn't a stellar unit. Dark Flier is definitely better than Dark Knight for him.
    • Pegasus Knight/Falcon Knight Dimitri
      • The most broken unit in the whole game. Alert Stance+ combined with his personal part 2 skill made him literally untouchable. Steamrolled all of part 2 when he received his promotion LOL.
    • Pegasus Knight/Dark Flier/Falcon Knight Sylvain
      • Better than Wyvern Lord and Paladin Sylvain. He really appreciates the speed combined with Lancefaire. Dark Flier was fun to use as a stepping stone to Falcon Knight.
    • Pegasus Knight/Falcon Knight Ashe
      • Leonie-lite. His speed was actually on par with Felix throughout the whole game, so he was a great dodge tank. One of my favorite characters, but as a Falcon Knight, he's basically like Leonie with lower overall stats. Still a great class for him.
    • Falcon Knight Felix (Mercenary-Assassin before)
      • If Ashe is Leonie-lite, then Felix is Petra-Deluxe. He was the fastest speed demon on my whole team, and he hit like bulldozer. The only problem was, he's made out of wet paper and literally Mercedes had more defense than him LMAO. Still, Falcon Knight is probably the best endgame class for sword units--Felix included.
    • War Master Annette
      • The most meme build I tried so far, but surprisingly it works really, really well LOL. We all know the meme of Wyvern Annette, but War Master is actually way, wayyy better for her. She gets access to Guard Adjutants as an infantry unit, and she can use Aura Knuckles. Plus, War Cleric is a better stepping stone class for her than Wyvern Rider since she can use magic up until she promotes to War Master.
    • Honorable mentions:
      • Claude with Darting Blow
        • I gave Claude a side promotion to Pegasus Knight for Darting Blow (and by extension, Triangle Attack) and seriously, it really amplified his performance. He's in the top 5 fastest characters in the game (minus Yuri), and it made him so much more broken than he already was. Plus, spamming Triangle Attack is my new favorite strategy to kill monsters LOL.
      • Falcon Knight Seteth
        • I didn't use him much since he's such a late recruit, but from the few times I did use him, he performs better as a Falcon Knight than a Wyvern Lord because of Swift Strikes--and Swift Strikes users really appreciate Lancefaire. The only problem was that Falcon Knight doesn't compliment his good defense, and can't fix his really bad res.

    Overall, removing the gender-lock really enhanced my experience playing 3H--and IS needs to get rid of it for good. I felt so much more creative with my options and it felt like more of a sandbox than it was originally presented. I'd be happy to share my version of the mod, but I'll only send it personally, since I don't feel as if I have the right to post it due to the fact I used someone else's mod as a foundation.

    Since I did a gender-lock-free Verdant Wind and Azure Moon run, I'm hoping to start a gender-lock-free Crimson Flower run next! I'll let Hubert live his dreams of riding a Pegasus as a Dark Flier and Linhardt will finally become the Gremory he deserves to be !

    submitted by /u/Tenma_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this for FE3H 2nd anniv! Posting it late lol

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Fe8 Ironman tier list (Ephraim)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Lewyn/Dithorba family (Commission for @dithorba on Twitter!)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Netteflix Halloween

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Avast, me hearties! This be r/fireemblem's Talk Like A Pirate Day thread!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Ahoy, ye landlubbers! This fine day be September 19th, the day where we set sail for the mighty seas o' pirate talk! I be Captain Racecar, and I'll be guidin' our ship through the murky waters of a pirate-y discussion thread.

    Arr, but ye need a refresher of the pirate code before ye comment! Here be our guidelines for the sea:

    • Comments be in pirate-talk only, no fancy talk here!

    • Discussion be about ye favorite pirate-y parts o' the Fire Emblem series: characters, classes, pirate content in future games in the series, and the like.

    • No bein' a scoundrel to yer shipmates - else ye be made to walk the plank!

    Arr, I look forward to setting sail with you all. And never forget the first guideline of bein' a pirate: be yerself and have fun!

    submitted by /u/racecarart
    [link] [comments]

    Fir DABBING [commission drawn by @ses_zis on Twitter]

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Okay, I'm doing a verdant wind run, but the Abysskeeper...he really gets it. (Everyone in the abyss gets it, really.)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I could use a nap or two

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Truth, Despair and Hope | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    I want start the Fire Emblem series on 3ds. Which one i pick first?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Awakening

    Fates

    Echoes

    submitted by /u/Kintaro75
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment