• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of October 22nd, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of October 22nd, 2021


    Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of October 22nd, 2021

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Welcome to the next installment of EPFE! This is a casual space for discussing any ongoing Fire Emblem (or related games) playthroughs. Screenshots, impressions, frustrations... gameplay stuff that would otherwise be removed as a standalone post under Rule 8 can be shared here.

    While you can of course ask for advice here, specific questions might get faster responses in the General Question Thread here

    As always, remember to tag your spoilers, and have fun!

    The previous thread can be found here

    Joe Zieja's AMA thread from a few weeks ago can be found here. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out now! He voiced Claude in Three Houses, as well as Canas (from the Blazing Sword) and Jamke (from Genealogy of the Holy War) in Fire Emblem Heroes!

    submitted by /u/Cecilyn
    [link] [comments]

    Byleth, by me. Swipe for a blue-haired version

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Spooky sothis (oc)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    26 of the 52 playable characters in FE Thracia 776

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    House Leader hybrids with their mascots!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem Two Houses: Tea Time with Queen

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Just two bros hangin out. Dimitri done by my friend and Claude by me.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Day 22 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Nephenee. Her helmet was hard to chibi-fy...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Version 1.4.0 of Unofficial Gay Fates is here, bringing us up to 142 added supports!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    My complete copy of Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War arrived today in near pristine condition with the map, booklet, and info-card!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    So I asked Mayo (illustrator for Heroes) what their favorite FE game is & they said Mystery of the Emblem is their fav! �� As an Archanea fan I love Mayo even more now. Great taste by a great artist

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    [Original Art] Sinister Bride, Tharja

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I colored a drawing of Gaius I made a while ago

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I drew a chibi Corrin

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Why is the Valm arc even in awakening?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    I dont know if this is a universal experience, but every time I play awakening I lose interest as soon as the Valm arc starts. I have no problem with the level designs, but the story just takes a nose dive after a truly strong start.

    The chapters before Valm portray a meeting of characters, who then experience a deeply personal plight of war coming to their doorstep. This war serves to characterize the main party and set up the story for a continuation of uncovering grima's plot. It sets up the children coming back. It sets up the potential betrayal of Robin in the introduction, and it hints towards a larger threat at play that needs to be investigated.

    So why oh why does the story veer off to Valm? The only things that are relevant to the main grima plot in valm is that you find tiki and you find the fire emblem, but those could have easily been woven into a robin self discovery arc. Walhart is less compelling as a villain than gangrel, and has zero personal connections to anyone in the main party. Chrom doesn't really grow from his encounter with Walhart. The events in Valm barely tie into the main plot. Then as soon as valms over, it's back to grima like nothing happened, because narratively nothing really did progress.

    I dont know if I'm being overly pedantic, but I just don't get why Valm was shoehorned in.

    submitted by /u/Presser-
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Scion Julia based on her recent alt in FEH!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I don’t care if there’s no tactical use for her, I’m a man on a mission to reject God with the power of moe. (Taken Circa Chapter 13B)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Tell me about your favorite character.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I want you guys to express to me who your favorite characters are and why. It can be the simplest explanation or the most complex one you can think of. Use this post to simp and gush about your favorites. Please I wanna hear em 😄

    I'll join.

    Nowi. Shes a character who on a deep level is horribly misunderstood by the generation public and fails to actually grasp who and what her character is about. She's a survivors of thousands of years worth of abuse and slaughter and has managed to stick it out and come out being able to at least cope with what's going on. Many just disregard her as "Loli" bait when she's so much more. Everything about her execution and supports just do so much to flesh her out into an amazing character one of which when actually paying attention I realized how much me and Nowi have in common and I'm glad she is the way she is.

    Ephraim. What can I say he's an awesome character one I love to a great degree for no special reason I love him

    Odin/Owain. These right here are on top with Nowi I not only relate to him and his struggles but also on the level of how he copes. I love that he's just 100% himself and doesn't let anyone stop him. I'd love to have someone like him with me for the rest of my life. Never a dull moment with him.

    Loving the simps here this has also opened my eyes to other characters I previously looked over. I love you guys so much here. Thank you guys so much

    submitted by /u/meloettalover213
    [link] [comments]

    I just completed FE1 for the first time!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I've been playing Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on and off for a good while. I tried to play it on the Japanese NES Online, but the fact I wasn't the best at reading Japanese meant I couldn't play it very well. Finally, the English version was released and I bought it while it was still available and left it to gather dust for a while until finally, I decided to play it, getting into the Fire Emblem spirit after Awakening and Fates.

    I had a ton of fun with it. I'll be honest and say I used the extra features like turn rewind and save states. It actually helped me to understand lots about the game, like how best to damage certain enemies and work out good strategies. But working out the strategy of it all was very fulfilling.

    The game really fired tons of characters at you every other chapter. Like, oh my god. I had to stop and think where and when I recruited half of my team from. My main team by the final chapter were:

    • Marth

    • Caede

    • Minerva

    • Navarre

    • Tiki

    • Lorenz

    • Maria

    • Lena

    • Julian (My main thief)

    • Linde (My Starlight mage)

    • Cain

    • Abel

    • Palla

    • Jeorge

    My main MVPs were Navarre and Tiki. The latter was very weak to start off and joined late game, but once she has a few levels (and secret shop stat boosters), she is scary strong. Navarre was extremely fast and strong and was the vanguard in a lot of early to late game chapters. Also Linde with the Starsphere was a brilliant combination, as she could use Aura as much as she wanted, letting her trample enemies without wasting Aura.

    I do not know where I'd be without arenas and secret shops. Arenas helped me train up my guys in the early game, turning them from mediocre to absolute killers. It also raised quite a lot of cash, about 400,000 gold, enough for me to splash out on the secret shop boosters. But even with these boosters, there were a lot of close calls, especially on the final chapter. I had all my healers get locked in the bottom section with Julian on the other side of the map and enemies spawning and gunning for the healers. Never before did I yell "Oh s**********t!!!!" quite as hard as when that penny dropped.

    Ahh, sorry I fanboyed. Even though it's like a million years old at this point, it still holds up to this day. Spent 40+ hours on it, which is probably the most time I spent playing any NES game and according to my Switch library, I spent more time playing FE1 than the entire Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 and is now in the top 15 of most played games, a bits off from Pokemon Sword, Monster Hunter GU and Breath of the Wild, but not bad for an NES game, huh?

    Last little question before I go, which FE should I do next? As much as I would love to play Japanese-only's like Mystery of the Emblem or Genealogy, I lack the means to play them, so English titles for now, please.

    Thanks so much for listening to me ramble! Still a long ways from calling myself a proud Fire Emblem fan, but with this, I've taken a good step forward.

    submitted by /u/megasean3000
    [link] [comments]

    hello!, i drew dimitri, i am not very experienced on drawing and i want to get better, can someone give me any tips on how to get better?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    The Most Unpopular Fire Emblem Playable Characters (According to FEH) Video Analysis

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Flier fans; how do you get around bows/magic weaknesses?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    People always loved telling me how fun fliers are, but for me, they're one of the least fun classes to use due to them (both due to my experience in using them as auxiliary + bad RNG) getting pretty easily clapped by archers and wind mages. Obviously it varies from game to game (like RD having Wyvern Riders being insanely strong), but as a general rule I dislike using fliers by and large, which makes me curious how I'm not using them right.

    Is the strategy with fliers to basically bum-rush the enemy archer or have somebody else pick them off? I'm curious to hear.

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment