• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    Fire Emblem I just find it funny that they all got super puffy after the timeskip

    Fire Emblem I just find it funny that they all got super puffy after the timeskip


    I just find it funny that they all got super puffy after the timeskip

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    (OC) Halloween Byleth ��

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I just can’t put my finger on what, but there’s something in the esthetic of awakening that I’ve not seen in newer installments of the franchise

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Manaketes

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Cordelia and Ender

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Chibi Titania I drew! The best Jeigan.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    [OC] Marth but Kirby

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem Echoes Shadow of Valentia is absolutely beautiful and has the best soundtrack of the series!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Just that.

    • The VA is the best in Fire Emblem, even surpassing Three Houses. I love their voices, Python, Lukas, Delthea, Alm, CLAIR, Mae, so many great voices in this game.
    • The OST man, what a fucking OST!!!!!! A Song for Bygone Days or Twilight of the Gods, makes me so hyped, I just adore it.
    • The presentation is the best in Fire Emblem and in the whole JRPG genre is pretty up there as well. The direction of this game is so great.
    • The art is GORGEUS! Women look badass and have a lot of personality (except Faye), watching the art of Clair, Celica, Sonya, Genny, etc, I'm just there, constantly watching the art and admire how beautiful the drawing is and it makes me wonder why they didn't continue with this style? I really hope for future remakes, they use the same direction and artist, this game is so beautiful and I'm not tired of saying it.
    • The dungeon system looked bad in theory but feel so good in practice! Also the examine system is really cool to reduce the budget in town exploration while also making it very interesting.

    There are many ideas in Echoes that could be reproduced in other future Fire Emblem games.

    This game is absolutely beautiful, there I said it again lol.

    SALUTATIONS!

    submitted by /u/Radinax
    [link] [comments]

    "I don't want to become Grima..." [Fire Emblem Awakening]

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    [OC] I doodled Byleth

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Made a cool biker Shamir drawing for day 3 of Inktober (twitter @zugzugmine)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Ares & Lene - The Black Knight and Yearning Dancer

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I drew TS Hilda!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    FE:A Roy - Vector Art

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Lost, Lonely Saint

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Reforged: Byleth Eisner

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I now understand why people love Genealogy of the Holy War

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    About a couple years ago, I tried playing Genealogy of the Holy War for the first time, but I ended up dropping the game at chapter 3 because I just wasn't really enjoying the game. Then, about a week and a half ago, I tried playing it again. Not only did I actually finish it this time, but I actually liked it. As someone who went from not really liking it to liking it enough to actually finish it, I just want to say that I now understand why some people love the game.

    What helped me appreciate the game was the fact that I played through both Gaiden and Mystery of the Emblem for the first time right before playing FE4. Aside from the obvious QoL improvements that FE4 has over those two games, the biggest improvement I noticed was the writing for the playable cast. Nearly every playable character gets at least some characterization, whether it be through lovers conversations or through story cutscenes. While it's a paltry amount of characterization compared to the later games, it's such an improvement over the first three games, where only a handful of characters got any sort of characterization and most characters felt like pieces of cardboard.

    While on the topic of writing, I also want to say that the story was also an improvement... at least in the first half. While I don't think the the story in the first half of the game is anything special compared to the later games, it was still a huge step forward for the series in terms of storytelling. The story felt more interesting with what was happening compared to the previous games, and it also didn't feel like it was trying to be more of a history lesson than a story like with Mystery of the Emblem. As for the second half of the story, while it was disappointing overall and felt like a step back after the first half, I was still invested enough to want to see it through to the end.

    The gameplay, while far from perfect, was fun enough for me to enjoy myself overall. Despite all of its unique mechanics that sets it apart from the rest of the series, FE4 still has that satisfying gameplay loop of dealing with a group of enemies and seeing your units to get stronger that that the series is known for. It did take me a while to get used to the game's unique mechanics though. It wasn't until chapter 4 that I started to finally feel like I was really jiving with the game.

    I gotta say, while I now fully understand why some people love the game after finishing it, I also fully understand why others would either dislike or even outright hate the game. The money and trading systems can be annoying to deal with at times, unmounted units generally struggle more to get in the action compared to the mounted units, nearly every chapter having one or two parts where nothing interesting is happening as you're moving your army to the next part of the map (dear god this was the worst part of the game for me), and probably a couple of other things I'm forgetting. I personally was able to either look past or was not bothered by some of these things, but I completely understand why some others feel differently.

    Regardless, I had a fun time with FE4, and I'll probably play it again sometime in the distant future. I went into the game expecting to not really enjoy it all that much, but I ended up enjoying the game, which I'm really, really happy about.

    submitted by /u/Master-Spheal
    [link] [comments]

    Phila, Angel Knight

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Sakura let Elise pick their Halloween costumes this year...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Elise/Sakura Promotion Outfit Swap

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    FE8 0% Chapter 17 in 1 turn (no 10 mov flier or Warp Saleh--Ephraim route theory)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    What new mechanic would you add to the game? Alternatively, what mechanic would you remove? Or, what mechanic would you want to flesh out more?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    For me

    Add: Some kind of base building, or just destroyable structures in general, something to add more victory condition variety.

    Remove: I'm gonna be lazy here and say ambush spawns.

    Improve: Fatigue, I loved the idea of having to feed my army in echoes, but I wish there was more to it. For isntance, maybe if you don't feed your units it causes like a "morale" meter for them to go down, and if morale gets to 0, they leave.

    submitted by /u/BuffPorunga
    [link] [comments]

    I am surprised that i enjoy playing Awakening with perma death on. It gives me the incentive to be much better (Its my first game in the series)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I never played Fire emble. But playing Awakening for the first time its kinda difficult to try not anyone die.

    I am 3 hours in and its a good game. I struggled a lot in certain areas. I think i gonna play the other games with perma death on too.

    submitted by /u/Alaska234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment