• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Fire Emblem I drew Robin helping Lissa with her hair

    Fire Emblem I drew Robin helping Lissa with her hair


    I drew Robin helping Lissa with her hair

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:22 PM PST

    My piece for the Ingrid Zine ft blue lions girls �� ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:01 AM PST

    1st Gen (FE4)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Each house flag resembles its leader’s weapon of choice, except for the Blue Lions for some reason. Art by me

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:38 PM PST

    I started getting into FE bc of 3 Houses, after almost 250 hours(and still a route left to do). I thought I'd pick up another game in the series to fall in love with. My cat isn't thrilled

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Fighter #75

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Altena "Sketch"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:17 PM PST

    What’s the worst map in Fire Emblem for you?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Title says all. I'll give my pick down below.

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    Anamnesis Lady - Eirika

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Just realized Sylvain has a support conversation with every recruitable female student except Petra (Not including DLC)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I'm kind of surprised at this, Sylvain has a convo with almost very female student in the cast but Petra is not one of them. Edelgard is not include since she's locked to convos with Black Eagles, Byleth, some teachers and the one Lysithea support.

    I'm curious at how a support conversation with Sylvain and Petra would entail.

    submitted by /u/Rend-K4
    [link] [comments]

    When Nohr went astray, Nohr set it right.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:09 PM PST

    An interesting idea I think would be cool in a Fire Emblem game. [No Spoilers]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Not sure if this has been thought of before, but the idea I had was about specific Units in your army essentially being traitors or spies.

    If you get to a certain chapter in the game with the units still alive then they will betray you and hurt your army in some way. Possibly kill some of your weaker units or make future chapters harder by you having to fight them. And they could be stronger based on how much you levelled them up.

    This can be avoided by having the Units die anytime during your play through. resulting in a different ending, and/or if you build up the right supports for each or some of the traitor units, they won't betray you. It doesn't have to be the Lord that you have to build up the support with, could be one of the Minor characters which could lead to a change of heart.

    The characters during the main story wouldn't play a major role in the story leading up to their betrayal, but if you unlock their supports there will be subtle hints about their treachery.

    Of course this only really works on Blind or first time playthroughs. I thought it would be a neat idea especially since the previous 2 games focused on multiple story routes.

    It would also encourage players to let units die similar to Shadow Dragon.

    First time poster here aswell :')

    submitted by /u/Samanosuke187
    [link] [comments]

    What the lastest news for Fire Emblem

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Tbh I haven't read into anything lately regarding the next fire emblem release for switch. Any good news?

    (Not really into fire emblem heros but go ahead if there's something worth sharing)

    submitted by /u/CraptainPoo
    [link] [comments]

    Three Houses lost opportunity

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:05 PM PST

    I feel IS let go the biggest opportunity to introduce previous games' characters as exchange students and their related maps as extra-curricular lessons or something

    submitted by /u/BazelBomber1923
    [link] [comments]

    My characters of choice for Nergal's final fight. What were yours? :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Birthright Pick My (Hacked/Troll) Units

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Birthright on Normal is notoriously easy by Fire Emblem standards. Can the community make this even the smallest possible challenge, even with access to hacks? This is not a PME. The only things I will change are class access and support availability.

    • Birthright, Normal Classic.
    • Corrin + 15 units. Only regular units accessible in Birthright (including Anna, but not including Amiibo units) are allowed. If I am given Anna as a unit, she will be added to the party at the end of Chapter 10.
    • Only the chosen units are allowed to be used for anything resembling combat. (For obvious reasons, Ryoma is allowed for Chapter 6.)
    • No capturable units, since I can't guarantee Orochi (even if picked) will be realistically capable of capturing them.

    • I have access to hacks, so the game's normal class and pairing restrictions do not apply. That being said: no male Songstresses, no gender-locked DLC classes on the wrong gender, and no NPC/enemy-only classes.

    • I must have access to at least four non-stafflocked first generation units by the end of Chapter 9. This is so I don't have to solo half the game with a weak Corrin.

    • No more than three of a single class.

    • I will hack the game to instantly beat every chapter prior to the route skip. No enemies will be killed and no experience will be gained.

    • If an unused unit is selected as a parent, I am allowed to edit my save file to S rank the parents and unlock the child's paralogue. This can only be done after Chapter 24 or four story chapters after the later-joining parent joined the party, whichever is earlier.

    • As Partner Seals are not required for class access, the choice of parent goes to whoever picks the child. Pairings not possible in unmodded Fates are allowed, but same-gender pairings are not, as game mechanics do not allow same-gender pairings to have children. Second generation characters are allowed as parents only if picked as units themselves. Mutually exclusive pairings are (obviously) not allowed.

    • Standard anti-grinding rules are in play. I am not allowed to Scout for enemies on the map screen or enter Challenge battles.


    1. Corrin
    2. WL or MK Scarlet!Caeldori
    3. Swordmaster Silas
    4. Mechanist Orochi
    5. Sorcerer Hinata
    6.  
    submitted by /u/JamesBCrazy
    [link] [comments]

    What are some funny (yet viable) Byleth builds?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:19 PM PST

    So I'm thinking of making Three Houses my 'shut up and grind' game, at least until I complete the support booklet. But I always wind up going for the 'recommended' route for Byleth. Are there any viable builds that are at least different? I tried asking on gamefaqs and didn't get any responses. Also looking for 'different' builds for other characters with good stats too.

    submitted by /u/TheGamingTurret
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter 23 FE Birthright Ironman, half of my army got slaughtered

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Silas, Mozu, Kaze, Saizo, Azura, AND Kana were killed.

    And I previously lost Jakob, Hinoka, and Orochi.

    I see no hope of finishing this besides just relying incredibly on Ryoma.

    Update: I'm on chapter 27 now, I just gave up and started playing Ryoma Emblem, and plan to cheese the endgame if he doesn't get killed before that.

    submitted by /u/Lgsuss33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment