• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Fire Emblem My Ethlyn Cosplay (FE4)! This is still my favorite costume I've ever made, and I can't wait to wear her to a con! 🎀⚔️

    Fire Emblem My Ethlyn Cosplay (FE4)! This is still my favorite costume I've ever made, and I can't wait to wear her to a con! ��⚔️


    My Ethlyn Cosplay (FE4)! This is still my favorite costume I've ever made, and I can't wait to wear her to a con! ��⚔️

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Dark Spikes T

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:18 AM PST

    ...Hapi Halloween!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:17 AM PST

    my long awaited byleth tattoo!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Embarrassed Scorsese Admits 'Gangs of New York' Was Based on 'Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War'

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Dimitri's cipher art remade into Feh style Normal+Special & pixelated (2 images)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Mt friend made me a watercolor painting of Marianne!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Any cosplayers or someome here who know how to do Felix hairstyle?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:37 AM PST

    I left my hair grow enough in order to have Felix's hairstyle, but it is hard to do...

    If you know how to do it just leave me some tips or whatever you can think about to help

    submitted by /u/Sven_Shadeshore
    [link] [comments]

    Monochrome Edelgard

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Have some wine with Manuela -- I drew my favorite Garreg Mach teacher.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 07:28 AM PST

    What do you want from a Genealogy of the Holy War remake?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:09 PM PST

    First of all I want the game to be polished. It needs to at least match Three Houses in quality, I'd be happy if it exceeds that as well.

    I hope that they keep the story the same (maybe small changes for modern audiences)

    I'd also want the game to be more balanced. I want the remixed music to have a choir, well for some of the music. I also want to have voice acting from Heroes, also some references to Thracia.

    But what does everyone else want? Do you even want a Genealogy remake?

    submitted by /u/DaddyClickbait
    [link] [comments]

    My take on Byleth's costume, because she deserved better

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Fuck path of radiance chapter 11

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:30 PM PST

    On my first playthrough right now, and how the hell am I supposed to know that attacking the boss is gonna summon a fucking undentable enemy across the map who 1 hits any of your units.

    That's all I just needed to vent somewhere

    submitted by /u/TakyonXen
    [link] [comments]

    Would like to get into the games. No idea where to start.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:52 PM PST

    So basically my ONLY knowledge of fire emblem comes from how much I enjoy playing the characters in Super Smash Bros. I'd really like to get into playing the actual games, but the franchise is huge and I have no idea where to start. Can I just pick any game and play it or is there a specific order?

    submitted by /u/Puyocat
    [link] [comments]

    An almost perfect coincidence. (Possible Spoilers for Persona 5 Strikers)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:00 AM PST

    What are the best couples in Fire Emblem Awakening?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:22 PM PST

    I don't care at least not for my current playthrough that much about their stats and skill trees and hair colors and whatever, I want to have everyone marry who is best for them to marry and makes the most sense and what not.

    This run I am playing as female robin, and so far I only have one S support:
    Robin and Chrom.

    Cuz of course they are the best for eachother in my opinion, but if playing as male robin i say chrom and sumia are best with eachother.

    So I'm not really thinking of any pairings for anyone who doesn't have children, and might not do any of those pairings, cuz I don't really see the point much if they can't have kids anyway I guess.

    I also don't think any of the first generation characters are best with the second generation characters, cuz that is kinda gross and awkward i guess?

    So that leaves these characters I need help deciding who they are best paired with: Lissa, Olivia, Maribelle, Sully, Sumia, Cordelia, Cherche, Panne, Miriel, Tharja and Nowi.

    submitted by /u/Smelly-Artichoke
    [link] [comments]

    I made a list of how many times Awakening's main leitmotif appears in its soundtrack

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Just like with Fates, Shadows of Valentia, and Three Houses, I made a list for Awakening detailing all the times its main leitmotif appears in its soundtrack. If you don't know what Awakening's main leitmotif/theme is, listen to the track called Prelude to hear it, as it best showcases the game's main leitmotif.

    I should note that there are technically 90 music tracks in the game's soundtrack because of the Ablaze/Galvanized versions of the map music tracks being counted as separate. But because the regular and Ablaze versions are basically the same aside from different dynamics and instrumentation, I combined them into just one track each for the sake of brevity for this list. I also combined (Intro) parts of the boss tracks with the full boss tracks in the list because all the (Intro) tracks are essentially part of the full boss tracks.

    With all that said, if you listen to the soundtrack, you'll notice that a few other tracks in the list are also basically the same song without any different instrumentation. Rival and "Don't you put any stock into this destiny hogwash!" are the same, and "There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." and its (Reprise) version are the same. Since Rival and "Don't you put any stock into this destiny hogwash!" are given two completely different names in the soundtrack, I decided to keep them separate, while I put "There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." and its (Reprise) version since they have the exact same name except for one word.

    Title of Track Can you hear the main leitmotif? When in the music?
    Omen/Main Theme Yes 0:08, 1:17
    Main Theme (Title) Yes 0:18
    Prelude / (Ablaze) Yes Throughout the whole track
    Storm Clouds / (Ablaze) No N/A
    Duty / (Ablaze) Yes 0:23, 1:12, 1:30, 1:46, 1:55-2:06, 2:15
    Destiny / (Ablaze) Yes 0:55, 1:12, 1:43, 2:25
    Divine Decree / (Ablaze) Yes 2:29-2:45
    Chaos / (Ablaze) No N/A
    Conquest / (Ablaze) No N/A
    Champion / (Ablaze) No N/A
    "It appears the capital was spared the chaos." Yes 0:55, 1:16-1:40
    "Here we are! The Shepherds' garrison." Yes Throughout the whole track
    "Negotiation's not my strong suit..." Maybe? 0:00-0:43
    "Something is very wrong." No N/A
    "I mean it. Go!" No N/A
    "You may call me Marth." Yes 0:04, 0:16
    "Someone has to save you from your good intentions." No N/A
    "You don't know the first thing about peace. No man does!" No N/A
    Assault / (Galvanized) No N/A
    Aggression / (Galvanized) No N/A
    Annihilation / (Galvanized) No N/A
    Training / (Galvanized) No N/A
    "Farewell...my friends..." No N/A
    "Dry you tears, love. This is not goodbye." Yes 0:00-0:14, 0:29-0:43
    "I've never seen one fall so gracefully." No N/A
    "......" No N/A
    "Don't speak her name!" Yes 0:24-1:30, 1:44, 2:42?, 3:12-3:27, 3:38?
    "And what if I can't? What if I'm not worthy of her ideals?" Yes 1:28, 1:38
    "Let's see what I'm capable of now." Yes 0:03
    "Oh, it's not so bad, Lissa. Just a healthy little walk!" Yes 0:50, 1:30
    "We'd best prepare for combat, just to be safe." Yes 0:49
    "We should turn in for the night." Yes 1:00, 1:40, 1:52
    "I carry only the finest." No N/A
    "Open for business!" Yes 0:37
    "Gods, have the Risen spread this far?" No N/A
    "Now that's a declaration of war if I've ever heard one!" No N/A
    Menace / (Intro) No N/A
    Miscreant / (Intro) No N/A
    Misericorde No N/A
    Malefactor / (Intro) No N/A
    Mastermind / (Intro) Yes 0:29, 0:37
    Monstrosity / (Intro) No N/A
    Rival / (Intro) Yes 1:11
    "But, Frederick, it's nearly dark!" Yes 0:54-1:08
    "The Vaike never forgets! I just don't always remember." No N/A
    "Agh! Won goph in mah mouph! Blech! Ptooey!" No N/A
    "Shh... Easy now girl. I won't hurt you." Yes 0:06-0:34
    "Such bonds are the true strength of this army." Yes 0:56-1:16
    "You have power... like mine." Yes 0:54-1:20
    "Run all you like—you can't escape fate." No N/A
    "Don't you put any stock in this destiny hogwash!" Yes 1:11
    "The life force here shall renew me!" No N/A
    "Ha ha! Yes, it will take some getting used to!" Yes 0:36, 1:29
    "Grima has returned to slumber." No N/A
    Id (Serenity) No N/A
    Id (Sorrow) No N/A
    Id (Dilemma) No N/A
    Id (Darkness) No N/A
    Id (Return) No N/A
    Id (Purpose) No N/A
    Id (Beginnings) Yes 0:28, 0:42
    "There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know." / (Reprise) Yes 0:07
    "No reaction... Was I wrong then?" Yes 0:00-0:12
    "Leave me... Save yourselves...if you can..." No N/A
    "You deserve better from me than one sword..." Yes 0:44
    "Grima. It's all over..." No N/A
    Old Battlefield Yes 0:10, 0:55, 2:06-2:21, 3:21, 4:33-4:49, 5:48
    Id (Hope) Yes 0:04
    Main Theme (Festival) No N/A
    Main Theme (Summer) / (Voiceless) No N/A
    Main Theme (Hot Springs) / (Voiceless) No N/A

    There's a total of 71 tracks on this list and 32 (31 if we don't count the "Maybe" one) have the leitmotif. That would mean about 45% (44% without the "Maybe") of the game's soundtrack has the leitmotif. To compare with the other games I've done so far: Shadows of Valentia's main leitmotif was in near 30% of its soundtrack, Fates' main leitmotif was in roughly 57% of its soundtrack, and Three Houses' main leitmotif was in about 53% of its soundtrack. One thing to keep in mind is that Awakening has much fewer music tracks compared to the other three, so that makes the comparison a bit skewed. I figured Awakening wouldn't be as high as Three Houses and Fates, but I didn't expect it to be so high over Shadows of Valentia.

    To end this post off, I'd like to present a giant middle finger to the person who decided to use full-out sentences as the names for several of the music tracks in the game. Typing all those names out for this post was annoying.

    submitted by /u/Master-Spheal
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing Fire Emblem maps #2- Unbroken Heart

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment