• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Fire Emblem My experience using Mercedes. Art by me

    Fire Emblem My experience using Mercedes. Art by me


    My experience using Mercedes. Art by me

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:00 AM PST

    PoV: L’Arachel is no longer a holy women and about to beat you senseless

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:43 PM PST

    fun fact: if enough people die in fe fates the arena in My Castle can have nobody available to fight

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:35 PM PST

    lil marth drawing, by me! ��✨

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:36 PM PST

    [PRE-ORDER] FE3H edeleth armoured bear stuffies

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:24 PM PST

    TIL Spouses in Fates have unique dialogue with Food resource tiles. Goddamn I love this game so much.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:35 AM PST

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - Master Multitasker

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I sent Marianne off with a certain fish that was worth 6k yesterday and she came back with this

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:55 PM PST

    1950s style Petra (Commission made by Anilust)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:26 AM PST

    It’s weird that the last two non-remake games have featured possible incestuous relationships between main characters. *spoilers for Fates and Three Houses*

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:56 AM PST

    And no, I'm not talking about the Hoshidan royals.

    In Fates, after a long, drawn out plot, it's revealed that Corrin is truly from Valla, as Mikoto escaped from that nation following Anankos' arrival. However, they didn't escape alone: Mikoto's sister, Arete, came too, and brought her daughter, Azura. This means that Corrin and Azura are cousins, and incredibly close ones.

    And yet, they're able to marry and have two children together without any sort of issues or even acknowledgement (yeah, Fates is iffy on the whole incest thing anyways, but this one is super blatant).

    This isn't the first time we've seen incest be possible or implied. Think of the possible Genealogy pairings or the implications of Eirika and Ephraim.

    But, as they say: once is weird, twice is a coincidence, but three plus times is a pattern.

    And Three Houses hits that pattern.

    Our beloved mercenary Byleth is the child of Jeralt and his wife, revealed through myriad plot points and semi-canon DLC to be Sitri, failed vessel of Sothis (the Hollow Knight of this universe, if you will). Following Byleth's stillbirth, Sitri has Rhea (her creator) take Sothis' crest stone and implant it into the child, saving their life and killing Sitri.

    But how, exactly, did Rhea create Sitri? Well, since Sitri is confirmed to be a dragon, there are a few proposed solutions: 1) she used a similar process as Sothis did when creating the Nabateans and somehow used her blood to create the vessels; 2) Rhea cloned herself to make them; or 3) Rhea used remnants of old Nabateans long dead to construct these vessels.

    No matter which method was used, though, one thing is clear: Sitri is biologically related to Rhea, and within the context of the story views Rhea as a mother (and Rhea views her as a daughter). So now when Byleth is born, they're biologically either Rhea's nibling, child, or grandchild, as well as socially her grandchild (and also mother because of Sothis, as someone pointed out).

    And then the game let's her fall in love with Byleth and marry them.

    So… yeah. Not much else to say other than "shit's weird."

    submitted by /u/Aelfric_Stormbringer
    [link] [comments]

    Owain in Winter Clothing!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Chibi Tatiana

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Battleship Brom Part 1

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Eitri: Youthful Sage [Enemy Lines]

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Petra doesn’t have a bane in riding, so why does she have a difficult time using “Stable Day” for group task?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #44 (Ryoma)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips - Bertram: Dread Cavalier (GHB Reward)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Fire Emblem Heroes : Voice Clips (Volke, Astrid, Marcia, Ascended Laegjarn, Tanith)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:20 PM PST

    First time on this subreddit. I present to you, Shirtless Claude.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:40 PM PST

    New player joining FE fandom, what other games in the series should I try out?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:02 PM PST

    I have beaten three houses and I loved it, I feel like there is nothing else I can do since I saw every ending and did dlc as well. I own pc, 3Ds and switch, are there any other great FE games I can play?

    submitted by /u/Baron012
    [link] [comments]

    A discussable consideration for F!Morgan's Canon parents (if the black hair is considered canon)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:20 PM PST

    As you all know, Morgan only remembers their respective Robin, but not the other parent. I figured it was because by default, they were written to have it be ambiguous. But I was wondering and took a bunch of factors into consideration.

    For M!Robin, he'll get F!Morgan, as we all know. Morgan's default (most seen) hair color is black. If we're to take it into canon consideration, that leaves Tharja and Say'ri. Both of these lovely ladies give Morgan black hair, so they're very reasonable conclusions. But, I have to say, I think it's Say'ri.

    I once saw on a Gamefaqs discussion board that during Robin and Daughter!Noire, Noire asks Robin to tell Tharja to dial it back with the experimenting on curses on her. And according to what I heard about Tharja, she's a huge Robin simp.

    And honestly, it's understandable. Robin's got it going on.

    Anyway, if Robin really kept his word and talked to Tharja about it, Tharja would most likely stop the testing on Noire. Unless Robin only said that. And since it's a support, it's anyone's guess if it should be taken in comedic light or seriousness. But, I'll just say we're taking it seriously for sake of conversation. So, it means Robin probably didn't marry Tharja in this instance.

    That leaves Say'ri. And I'm going to come clean, I didn't marry her in my Awakening run through. I married Sully. She was my best unit, and won me over with her "can bench press you into submission" energy. But, something I did notice was that on the wiki, she only had a marriage ending with Robin. No one else. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, Say'ri deserves nice things).

    Along with that, Morgan will have black hair if you marry her. So, to conclude, it's possible that she's the Canon parent.

    submitted by /u/Kamekameha7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment