• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 21, 2021

    Fire Emblem Your One-Up Girl (commission by @voyager_bihai on Twitter)

    Fire Emblem Your One-Up Girl (commission by @voyager_bihai on Twitter)


    Your One-Up Girl (commission by @voyager_bihai on Twitter)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:52 PM PST

    [OC] Byleth painting

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Lysithea has been consumed by the matrix.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Azura Painting

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:26 AM PST

    The Flame Emperor - Pixelated Cipher art (2 images)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I drew Byleth

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:19 PM PST

    POV: You like people and hate sweets

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Mia :)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:44 AM PST

    The opportunity that Three Houses missed.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Three Houses is a strange game. It has many things that detract from the experience AND that become more noticeable the more you play. Now, The game has been heavily criticized for many design decisions that I am not going to dwell on. Although there are things that could be defended (Edelgard with the knife in the prologue was probably a notable misinterpretation of the script by the animators of that scene). I wrote a text about a lot of the things I don't like about the game and I think saying them again would be a waste. Now, I have criticized Byleth many times as an avatar, but there is an idea that surprises me that the game did not use and that, in fact, I am sure many before I have already thought.

    And it's turning Byleth into a Jagen.

    Let's think about it. Byleth as Jagen brings a lot to the character, both as an avatar and as a character. The thing is simple, when you start the game you choose your gender and name, but you should be able to choose more. By turning Byleth into a Jagen you could choose an intermediate class and also a hidden talent. Since the game does not have a weapon triangle or weapon class restrictions there would be no problem with The sword of the creator. The class that you, the player, choose would affect Byleth's bases, so each byleth would be unique. And he wouldn't be the same character without a personality who ruins every character he interacts with. Byleth being a Jagen would not gain experience as fast as the other students, but it would facilitate the starting levels on the higher difficulties.

    What's more, the fact that the avatar is a Jagen would facilitate the Role Play. Because it does not make much sense that the famous Ashen Demon has the same initial level and just a little more bases than a girl who spends her time locked up and whose father tied her to a chair to teach her to be submissive. It not only facilitates the idea of ​​the famous mercenary, but it also facilitates the idea of ​​being a teacher. Sure He / She can teach these kids to fight, he's been at it his whole life.

    Three Houses has many moments where the game tells us one thing, but the gameplay says another. Byleth's not being a Jagen (or Oifey for that matter) is one of those moments.

    submitted by /u/jatxna
    [link] [comments]

    Another map of Jugdral (FE4)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Another map of Jugdral (FE4)

    I was pretty impressed by this post connecting all of the maps of FE4, but I was a bit frustrated that none of the castles were identified. So I took the liberty of downloading the image, looking up the castle names on fireemblemwiki.org, and typing them in.

    With thanks to u/JamesFEXB for the original map, here are the additions I made to it:

    Jugdral as seen in FE4, with castles identified

    submitted by /u/Gives-back
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing Fates (Birthright) and married Rinkah. I'm not saying I have a specific type, but first image is pretty hot.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Why Is Fire Emblem Music So Good? (Yuka Tsujiyoko Documentary)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Dreamers, Ephraim and Lyon

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Who’s the unit that, despite your best efforts, you can never seem to keep alive?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:05 PM PST

    For me it's FE7 Bartre. I've beat the game several times and each time it's 'okay this run I'm going to try to have a really good Bartre because I've never managed to carry him to even mid or late game' and then he dies.

    Also I suck but that's not exactly the point

    submitted by /u/Donttaketh1sserious
    [link] [comments]

    I've played this game so many times. Yet every time I get to this scene, I am always reminded of Linkin Park

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Don't make Hilda work! (OC)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Chapter 3 of my FE1 Playthrough!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:31 PM PST

    Is fates worth playing

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:50 AM PST

    "Thank you Geoffrey! But our princess is in another castle!"

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Best recruitment system?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:10 AM PST

    The title, basically. I haven't played all the fire emblem games, I played part of that one where you bred future babies in a weird eugenics program, three houses, shadow dragon, and the path of radiance/radiant dawn pairing.

    The eugenics thing was weird. I didn't really like it, the VN elements aren't my favorite part of fire emblem games to begin with but the urge to minmax it to produce a super baby instead of just tying together the supports that I found to be fun pairings murdered off a lot of what enjoyment I do get from supports.

    The student thing in three houses is much better, supports can be min/maxed if you want for minor gains but they're not as big a deal so you can just pair off who you like without issue, or ignore pairings entirely and just aggressively recruit minions. It does end up feeling kinda unfortunate that you can recruit almost everybody, though; if you're going to divide into three houses/routes I'd have liked a wider cast for each house and only able to get a few from the others, sometimes with extraordinary effort/care.

    In shadow dragon/PoR/RD you get most of your characters automatically, but a lot of them you get through doing specific actions in specific battles and are missable. Honestly I kinda liked this system best so far; I'm not in love with extremely well hidden missables that you will almost never find without a guide, but a little bit of a hint/foreshadowing from the story and then defeating/talking to them with the right character to recruit them makes it a lot more meaningful and an accomplishment to get the character you want. Also really liked the few mutual exclusives, wish that was more common.

    submitted by /u/WorkingOnIt64
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat endgame in New Mystery of the Emblem?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:23 PM PST

    I want to be able to talk to all the curates. I can't beat the map without getting bull rushed by the stupid dragons. A lot of my units can't survive their onslaught. I haven't really struggled too much the game up to this point, but this map is just pure garbage. Any tips to make it easier? I'm finding after chapter 18, this game is just pain to get through.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Sign476
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Map Discussion Week 21: FE4 Chapter 3 - Lion King Eldigan

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Here's a Strawpoll to determine the map we'll be discussing for Week 22. Feel free to leave any suggestions for maps you'd like to look at (that aren't already listed in the index thread).

    Objective: Seize

    Haven't played this map before; WoD below.

    Discussion prompts

    • Was this map fun to play on?
    • Could this map have been improved? If so, how?

    FEWOD's guide

    Index Thread

    submitted by /u/Mark1734
    [link] [comments]

    A drawing of Florina I made on my free time

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Ingrid's character arc had a critical flaw that unraveled its potential – so I rewrote it

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment