• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 9, 2021

    Fire Emblem Found at a local Ramen spot in my town, Lyn is enjoying that bowl :0

    Fire Emblem Found at a local Ramen spot in my town, Lyn is enjoying that bowl :0


    Found at a local Ramen spot in my town, Lyn is enjoying that bowl :0

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 05:58 PM PST

    The wait continues...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 10:56 AM PST

    [OC] Roy fanart

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 01:46 PM PST

    You ever feel excited to start a new Fire Emblem playthrough and then have these be your first three levelups?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:07 PM PST

    The final boss of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance in a nutshell

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Lyn statue has arrived!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Vestaria Saga Gaiden Steam Page up!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Lucia - Radiant Dawn Painting (OC) Painted over the one from yesterday because the face looked weird haha

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Drew Reyson from FE9, hope I did him justice!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Just a sketch of Claude and Hilda ��

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Bought 3 packs of the fire emblem card game and got these 3 holo cards. Cordelia, Chrom and some unknown character ive never seen. My buddy says his name is Kellam but ive never heard of him, must be a fan made character

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 05:13 PM PST

    So what would YOU like to be added/changed in the next Fire Emblem?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Title says all. Maybe something as simple as not having an evil dragon god be the final boss? Do you want a remake of a specific game? A return of an old mechanic like BEXP? (with optional rebalancing?)

    Personally, this might be a hot take, but I wouldn't mind seeing a more refined version of the Monastery's exploration. I don't know, there was something so soothing and relaxing about chatting with my soldiers during exploration. As long as it's not as necessary to restore lost motivation or something like it was last time, I'm good.

    Though I am a little iffy that they might copy 3H's identity in the process. Don't make me a teacher again, the whole point of sequels is to give them a unique identity from their predecessor.

    Also, a smaller roster might not be a bad idea. Quality over quantity etc. Don't make it so small that Ironman/Classic becomes a death sentence, but I'm fine with a more focused and intimate cast.

    Plus I'd rather not have a Revelation/Radiant Dawn issue of an overly bloated roster, for both characterisation and gameplay's sake.

    also for everyone who says "don't make it like 3H" please elaborate. you mean the setting? The monastery?

    submitted by /u/Fillerpoint5
    [link] [comments]

    Ash WIP [OC]

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Fire Emblem Fangame Roundup Part 1 - an Article introducing some FE romhacks for interested newcomers

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Nifl Marianne [OC]

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Confusion Regarding FE1 remakes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 12:08 AM PST

    Ok so, I've only played Three houses but I want to try some other titles. I've been looking at a list of all the games, and the remakes of the first game, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and The Blade of Light, confuse me. So, below is sort of my thoughts and I'm hoping someone can help.

    Fire Emblem: Mystery of The Emblem - Book 1 is a remake and Book 2 is a sequel

    Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
    - Second remake (But no sequel included?)

    Fire Emblem: New Mystery of The Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~
    - Remake of "Mystery of The Emblem" (But is it both books or just the book 2 part?)

    I suppose what I'm trying to figure out is: If I want to play the newest version of the entirety of that story, which game(s) would that be?
    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Netsui-sama
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought a used copy of Fire Emblem Awakening and I don't think the DLC content are included.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I'm a relatively new FE fan and have only played three houses and a bit of Revelations. Do you guys think I'll enjoy vanilla Awakening? I really enjoyed three houses and I have sinked in 800+ plus into the game. Played all four routes on hard and lunatic multiple times.

    submitted by /u/kairyu330
    [link] [comments]

    Odin Dark's Thunder Tome Riot

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Is there a limit to how many people you can recruit to your house?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Hard Mode Draft Races

    Posted: 08 Dec 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Hey y'all. Been searching for ways to enjoy my favorite FEs without massively altering their gameplay through hacks or patches. I decided to hunt for people that would want to draft race the hard modes of the three gba installments (FE6-FE8) with me. Preferably those with video/mic capabilities since it's always more fun to talk about map happenings while doing it!

    If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM. Even better if you're planning one yourself. I'd love to hop into that one.

    submitted by /u/WNThunderWurm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment