• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 26, 2022

    Fire Emblem POV: You have a rare Crest

    Fire Emblem POV: You have a rare Crest


    POV: You have a rare Crest

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Flower girl Lissa (commission by @wawatiku on Twitter)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:53 AM PST

    Tsubasa: Fresh Delight by @yamaP_mako (paid request)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 08:00 AM PST

    [OC] Claude from Three Hopes ;)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:14 AM PST

    Positivity Thread (02/26/22)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 07:59 AM PST

    Is there something niche you've been enjoying lately? Something that's bigger on the series that most people take for granted but that you really want to give a shout out to? Do you fear being shouted down? If so, then you've come to the right place! Let's get some positive energy going today.

    Rules:

    1. Don't be negative about anything
    2. You have to talk about something FE related
    3. Mark your spoilers
    submitted by /u/Skelezomperman
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in roleplaying?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 09:59 AM PST

    Hello there. I am a female casual writer and I'm looking for someone who can play my favourite character Dimitri from fire emblem three houses while I play my character amelia (who is not a teacher). I really wanna do a canon X oc for a while and it been really really hard to find someone. I thought we could do a long term rp with soft moments ect and we can talk more about the plots and other stuff! Please let me know if you did play the game or know about it and Dimitri or any other fe3h characters like edelgard ect.

    But I also like fire emblem fates and awakening too do I'm happy to use my oc in those games too^

    It'll take place after the final battle and the characters ages will be 20+ or we can even do it at the beginning if you prefer.

    Rules:

    No one liners please it's really annoying

    NO GHOSTING me please. Especially don't disappear without saying anything.

    Use third person please

    Please message if you are interested and wanted to rp with me

    submitted by /u/tsuikiolutus288
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes possible leak

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 05:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment