• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Fire Emblem I wanted to share my Annette cosplay

    Fire Emblem I wanted to share my Annette cosplay


    I wanted to share my Annette cosplay

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    I made some FE3H Pawky Charms~

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Varsity Edelgard!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Marianne Post Timeskip Art

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Inktober day 17: Claude

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    I drew Henry!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    I tried recreating Garreg Mach Monastery in my Aether Resort. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:46 AM PST

    Lysithea

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I drew the portraits from Fire Emblem Gaiden! Check out my process video! https://youtu.be/xDmb8JKNiwM

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    Drew Nino as a friend's birthday present a while back

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    I love Roy and Marth they make a great duel team

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I wanted to share my Edelgard fanart

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    A scenario parents might go through: Featuring Morgan and Lucina

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Desert Mercenaries (Tethys, Gerik, Ewan, Ephraim Lyon Duo, Ross, Cormag)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    we need more M!Dimileth content

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    VAs of Three Houses do Sneaky Eating Challenge, but in MADDENING MODE!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Finished all four routes as male byleth

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Noirevember, a month of Noire! Day 6 - Officers Academy uniform!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Got the Razer Phone 2 because it was half off and decided to pay tribute to my favorite villian from the entire series.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Shadows of Valentia Fan Supports, Day 17 - Faye and Celica

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    C-Support (Act 3)
    Faye: What happened, Celica? Mae said you had a fight with Alm.
    Celica: It... it's nothing you need to worry about, Faye.
    Faye: Nothing to worry about? You blew up on him!
    Celica: Well, do you like how he's throwing himself into danger!?
    Faye: Of course not! If I had my way we'd still be in Ram Village! But it's his life to do what he wants with. I accepted that. So why can't you?!
    Celica: Because he doesn't have to! All I need is to find Mother Mila, and then-
    Faye: And what about everything until then? What about the last few months? Are we supposed to sit on our butts and wait for her to fix everything? Heck, why do WE even have to go see her?
    Celica: Because Faye, she... because...
    Faye: Like it or not, Alm was right. If Mila won't stop Rigel, someone has to!
     
    B-Support (Act 4)
    Faye: Celica? Or do I have to call you Princess Anthiese now?
    Celica: Please, call me Celica. I've grown to favor it after all these years.
    Faye: Oh, thank you! It's good to know you're still the same friend from Ram!
    Celica: Heehee, the feeling is mutual.
    Faye: Anyway, what I wanted to ask you. Since you're a princess now, does that mean you're out of Alm's league?
    Celica: ... Well, I suppose...
    Faye: Oh, who am I kidding. Alm freed Zofia when you and Mila weren't there. If anything they'll be clamoring for you to marry him.
    Celica: Mhm... but that's for another day. For now Faye, I'd rather take this chance to spend time with you. It, it might be our last chance in a long while...
    Faye: You're right Celica. I dread the day you and Alm go, but that's another day. Let's focus on the present!
     
    A-Support (Act 5)
    Faye: Celica, why!? Why did you nearly throw your life away?
    Celica: I'm sorry Faye, I thought it was the only way...
    Faye: Did you think Alm wanted that? Did anyone else want that? If you weren't paying attention, we'd take a godless world over sacrificing you any way!
    Celica: I know Faye, I'm sorry... I'm sorry to all-
    Faye: Oh, enough already! STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!
    Celica: ... ... Faye?
    Faye: Celica, I get it. You've been through a lot... yeah, some of it is your fault. But we'll always be behind you! We love you! And Alm loves you... and, you love him the same way...
    Celica: Faye...
    Faye: Now you have the chance to be happy with him. So please... (sniff) no more pity. You should be happy... (sniff, sniff)
    Celica: Faye, I'm- ...I'm grateful for your support. All of your support. And you're right- I'm being too hard on myself. Thank for you showing me the error of my ways.
    Faye: (sniff, sniff) Of course, Celica...
    Celica: And I hope that you'll find happiness too some day.

    submitted by /u/LaughingX-Naut
    [link] [comments]

    First Cipher Card for Seiros!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - With Age Comes Experience

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment