• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Fire Emblem Dumb_Hilda01.png ( Eunnieverse )

    Fire Emblem Dumb_Hilda01.png ( Eunnieverse )


    Dumb_Hilda01.png ( Eunnieverse )

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I did this in school a lot and it made me want to die...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I havent posted my Edeleth wedding painting here yet and thought y'all might like it

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    'Leth and Taxes (Comic)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Shamir Six Fanart Challenge

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    (OC) Flayn and Seteth drawn in the Danganronpa art style!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I See The Light [Commission by @tanktopcamo]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    The Black Eagles in Code Vein

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Fire Emblmeme - Three Houses

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Only Golden Deer will understad.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Marth

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I was commissioned to draw Sothis (@azutanart on twitter)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I Could be **Very Wrong**, but I Believe Navarre is Saying, "I hate you taking like I hate movies featuring Hong Kong."

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Lysithea Art

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Millia Rage from Guilty Gear Strive in the Style of the GBA Titles

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Felt sad, so I drew the Crest of Flames

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Got bored in quarantine, put makeup on the TH dudes.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I made a list of every recycled music track throughout the main series

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    This is something I always wanted to make, and because of quarantine, I've finally had the time to do it.

    There are two main criteria I used to have tracks counted in this list: they need to have appeared in a previous Fire Emblem game, and they need to be remixed/rearranged. Any music that is reused without being a remix I have not counted. For example, the music used in the Smash Brethren and Champions of Yore DLC in Awakening I did not count since they aren't remixes, and are instead just rips from the games they are from.

    I also will not be counting any remixes from the spin-offs, Smash Bros., and the crossover stuff with Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. and Dragalia Lost. This will be focused on the main series games. I will be listing two tracks from Heroes as they fit the criteria, but we'll get to that. Lastly, I will not be covering shared tracks between tied games, i.e. FE4/FE5, FE6/FE7, FE1/FE3 and FE11/FE12, and FE9/FE10. The reason being is that this list is more so focused on music tracks that were either recycled as an easter egg of sorts or probably because the composer just didn't feel like composing something new. I might make a separate list for the shared music tracks if only to list the ASSLOAD of tracks shared between FE6 and FE7.

    FE1

    None, obviously.

    FE2

    FE3

    None that I could find

    FE4

    FE5

    While the next three tracks are not a full out rearrangements, they contain small sections of two previous songs, and considering the lady who composed FE5's soundtrack also composed every previous game, I think it's safe to say these were intentional.

    FE6

    FE7

    FE8

    FE9

    FE10

    FE11

    FE12

    No new recycled tracks, but it keeps all the remixes from FE11 with the exception of Clash. They instead use Days of Training for the arena battle music for some reason.

    FE13

    FE14

    Heroes

    Unlike the rest of the reused music tracks from previous games in Heroes, the two tracks listed here are actual remixes and not just rips from the actual games.

    FE15

    FE16 (Three Houses)

    None that I am aware of

    If there are any music tracks that I missed, please let me know and I will add it to the list.

    submitted by /u/Master-Spheal
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Three Houses Comic Dub | Byleth's Leggings

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Have you ever tried to do a speedrun on a Fire Emblem? This is what I've been able to achieve on Three Houses

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    An Ode to Seth

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    For a moment I would just like to take a moment to appreciate our God Seth. While I know most of us can and will acknowledge the overwhelming strength of this "Jagen" character, I think we need to look at him from a unique perspective.

    He is quite simply a mortal committed to his goals with nothing fancy up his sleeves bar bases/growths/weapon ranks. All almost flawless mind you, with A/A ranks and best non lord/dancer growths in the game. He only shows up once, not getting progressively stronger like Palla or Marcus (by traveling back in time for him), or someone who has a super fate and destiny with a legendary weapon, blood, or brand like Sigurd or Robin the only units arguably better.

    He is just a man on a mission to protect his lords and will do anything to accomplish it. He's not the main character that triggers death like Robin/Kris/Corrin/Sigurd/Seliph/Edelgard/Dimitri but the game humors you with his death. He apologizes and simply takes his leave, the dude can't even die if you try to kill him. His death is so impossible without trying he's clearly apologizing for getting in the way of the player. Despite this, he has literally flawless availability, even moreso than both the lords of his game if Ephraim route, and ties Eirika in her route.

    Think about it further, there is nothing this man needs special to function he just exists, he doesn't require statboosters or bonus exp to excel like Jill. He doesn't need to forge a prf like caeda, no op staff to use or spell to unlock. Seth is just essentially perfection in every sense of the word by being a normal knight Paladin doing his best, and I think we should all appreciate him for it.

    Also reminder he's probably the only unit in the series that starts off injured and is still the most dominant force in the entire map

    submitted by /u/SubwayBossEmmett
    [link] [comments]

    A Flag for Granvale (FE4)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment