• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Fire Emblem Hilda! HILDA! My first fanart of Hilda. ☺️

    Fire Emblem Hilda! HILDA! My first fanart of Hilda. ☺️


    Hilda! HILDA! My first fanart of Hilda. ☺️

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    the ultimate Never Punished

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    L'Arachel Fanart (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) [OC]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Primed this morning and ready to paint

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    The Wings of Justice! (Art piece made by yours truly)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Corrin and Kana

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Duo Heroes Edelgard and Hubert

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    First time drawing F!Robin, and now I’m pro pigtails!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    FE4 Gen 2 [1/24] - Seliph / セリス

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Just finished this game. I cant believe how good it was. What now?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    ICYMI: Joe Zieja recently had Joe Brogie (Sylvain) as a guest on his Twitch stream. Here's their Tea Time!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Assorted FE character sketch requests

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Currently switching between Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door and Three Houses and I guess this toad wants to talk about it.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Jill Fanart! (Casual Clothing)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Fox Spirit Ares. Why is he a beast unit? Who knows [OC]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Just finished the series with Thracia. Such a great ride

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/5e6xtHU

    I started this series back in 09 with RD and now thanks to the LM I finally finished it with Thracia.

    My thoughts on Thracia

    This game was simply amazing. By far my favorite gameplay in the series. Its never too hard and always gives u I diverse amount of options. Unlike other games it really makes you feel like you're playing by the same rules as the enemy. No chapter feels like a slog and each one is so diverse and fun to play. The fact that stats are such a non factor when picking who to use is such a cool concept. And fatigue encouraging you to use a lot more characters then usual was such a great change from the usual FE formula. The gameplay-story integration is probably the best in the series. You really feel for Leif the whole time through the highs and the multiple lows. The story is great as well and the way it all starts and ends with Raydrick and Veld in Manster is great. The one weakness in this game is the lack of supports to expand characters, but the screentime it does give each one is great. And Leif probably supplanted Ike as my favorite lord now. I love his journey and growth and how he truly grows into a real hero. Unlike some other characters in the series you really feel like he earned it.

    My favorite units:

    Leif: got a Movement lvl up for me and was amazing in Manster. Afterwards was still relevant through scroll growths and holding the Kingmaker. After his promotion he capped most stats due to being one of the only people who still needed scrolls later on. Overall a great unit and ironically enough my best tank late game.

    Nanna: Charm is awesome. Wrath with Earth Sword is amazing and keeping Weapon ranks inside and outside is great.

    Asvel: Best bosskiller with awesome personal. Plus the Leif support for extra avoid was very welcome.

    Finn: Great for Capturing and a good outside unit overall.

    Fergus: Combat god due to his crits and even better with Beo Sword later. Keeping his wep rank indoors makes him a good unit to bring there too.

    Karin: Great investment for my boots to reach side objectives quicker and get to some ballistae. Other than that she was decent overall. But having that niche all game was great for outdoor maps.

    Dagdar: great really early and mid game unit. Great for capturing with the brave axe before others.

    Safie and Tina: Great Personals and Warp, Rescue and Status Staves.

    Linoan and Sara: Great combat units and warp/rewarp, rescue and status staves. It just took Linoan until almost endgame to get to A staves for me, but her Nos tanking was something else.

    Sleuf and Salem: Warp/Rescue and Status Staves are just busted this game. I think I like Seuf better since he doesnt even need to promote to use them. Overall you can never have too many units with A Staves.

    Othin: Capped Con for me at the end and was great with Pugi and good capturer with the brave axe once Dagdar fell off. Other than that he was just a combat god all game.

    Mareeta: Her join chapter was great for raising her and with the paragon sword she was ready to promote soon after and snowballed to an amazing unit and boss killer. Her personal is insane.

    Olwen: I thought her personals and a mount would make her an amazing capture machine. Although that had varied results based on who she was fighting, after giving her vantage she was pretty great with Daim Thunder. Combine that with the fact that she was my only Siege Tome User all game (Until Ced at the end when I didnt need them anymore) and invaluable for taking out ballistae, and this is why she was still a great unit for me.

    Lithis and Parne: Thieves have amazing utility this game. They both procced MS quite a lot for me and they were useful stealing. Overall I liked Parne better since he got more Con level ups and could actually survive combat just in case.

    Lara: The fact that she is a thief and a dancer is just insane utility. Such an invaluable unit.

    Dean: Pretty useful secondary flier. Amazing Capturer due to his Personal.

    Some other Units I liked:

    Xavier, Amalda and Glade: Extra Leadership stars are always nice. Glade holds up arpund the time you get him and Amalda is decent when you get her too. Xavier was a combat god and great for me in the final indoor maps due to his wep ranks and decent movement indoors. Given the effort I put in to get him I'm glad it was worth it.

    Eda/Misha: Goid for extra objectices when I needed them. Other than theat, they're trash. Good joining weps though.

    My favorite part of Thracia:

    Although the map design and game overall was superb, 17A was absolutely amazing and the pinnacle of map design to me in the series. It was so good I made a whole separate post to talk about how much I liked it. Kaga is a genius for this

    My series ranking as a whole based on how much I enjoyed them and small explanation below:

    1. Radiant Dawn
    2. Thracia
    3. Path of Radiance
    4. Geneology of the Holy War
    5. Three houses (BL and AM so far)
    6. Echoes SoV
    7. Sacred Stones
    8. New Mystery
    9. Binding Blade
    10. Blazing Blade
    11. Shadow Dragon
    12. Awakening
    13. Fates

    1-4 on that list are my absolute favorites in the series. 5-9 are games I really enjoyed as well and are interchanable based on what I'mlooking for. 10-11 are good, bur not as enjoyable to me as the rest to me. I loved Awakening when it first came out and got bored of it anytime I tried to replay it, but I think I'll give it another shot. Fates BR is just boring to me. Fates CQ was really fun gameplay wise, but dog-shit story wise. And Reveltaions is just the worst of both worlds and the only FE I had to force myself to slog through. I installed the CQ story overhaul so I'm looking forward to CQ hard with that on.

    Anyway thanks for reading if you made it through. And thanks to the Lil Manster, Project Naga and FE6 and FE12 translation teams for letting me enjoy all the un-localized games. Also thanks all the helpful people in the question threads whenever I had any questions.

    Last thing is if anyone knows a game/difficulty of an FE like Thracia please let me know. This game hit a sweet spot for me that I don't think I'll find again. Anyway if I can't do that I think I'll start playing through some hard modes or Tearring saga or maybe some rom hacks.

    submitted by /u/Zlatan13
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Fire Emblem Warriors today. I know a lot of people were unsatisfied with it, but I had a lot of fun.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Cipher S21 Pre-Release Livestream Recap: New S21 cards and final set art!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment