• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Fire Emblem My moment has arrived! Time-skip Claude GBA styled portrait

    Fire Emblem My moment has arrived! Time-skip Claude GBA styled portrait


    My moment has arrived! Time-skip Claude GBA styled portrait

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Summer Dorothea

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Dumb_Thales02.png ( Eunnieverse )

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Its rewind time, baby ! ( ft. the stoopit cotton candy couple <3 )

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    If Byleth Had Nemesis's Soul AU [Comic]

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    [OC] I drew Lucina, hope you guys like her

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Allegations against Chaz Aria LLC

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Garland Moon: Felix x Annette! I drew it and stuff

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    "Come Lysithea! We must go Back to the Classroom, post haste!"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Sophia in her Cipher outfit \o/

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    My Summer Dorothea Cosplay!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Lucina Fanart (Fire Emblem Awakening)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Yuri with some ユリ

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Recently finished Vision Quest, a Sacred Stones ROM Hack, and I wanted to scale up the protag, Storch! Go play VQ!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Mangs - Owning up, the end.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Mekkah’s response to the accusations towards Mangs.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Marianne is no longer a holy woman and she will beat you senseless

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Ghast's Statement About Mangs

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Rhea in the pool ^^

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    They'd probably be good friends [OC]

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Flame Emperor fanart I commissioned from a friend.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem Character Survey - Day 0: Introduction.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    What is this, you ask?

    Well, one day I just up and thought "what does the FE community think of FE's characters?" Then, I decided that over the course of a few days, I'd set up polls in which participants essentially rate each character from 1 to 5 in terms of how much they like them (1: Hate, 2: Dislike, 3: Neutral/Mixed Feelings, 4: Like, 5: Love.) It's a pretty straightforward thing - you've seen surveys far more intensive than this - but I plan on analysing the data and pointing out interesting facts after every poll, like overlaps or interesting votes. And why am I doing this? Because I'm curious, love doing these kinds of things and think some people might be interested, too.

    Some more info:

    • We'll cover one subseries/era per day starting with the most recent one, Fódlan/Three Houses. That said, instead of ordering eras by the year of their debut, I'll order them by the year of their most recent entry. As such, we'd get 3H, then Valentia, then Fates, then Awakening, then Archanea, then Tellius, then Sacred Stones, then Elibe, and finally, Jugdral. The results of every poll will be posted on the poll that comes after, ordered in the format of a tier list that will come in both image and text form. Once voting on all nine polls is over, I'll merge all the results to create a universal tier list of sorts.

    • The Avatar's different genders count as separate characters, simply because they tend to have fairly different fanbases, specially among casual fans. Of course, feel free to just give the same rating to both if you like them equally, or think that the differences between both don't matter.

    • Different identities of the same character count as one character. It goes without saying that you can expect many spoilers stemming from this. Even if they are out of context, I recommend playing the game or being familiar with its story before voting on its poll, as obvious as it may sound. The reason for this choice is that when a character goes by multiple identities in a story, people tend to judge all identities as one character. On a related note, some iterations of characters with multiple appearances are distanced enough from their other appearances/identities that they can be judged as separate characters. Which is to say, I'd separate FE6 Karel and FE7 Karel but treat Sirius and Camus as one character. If you didn't understand well and/or have some questions, don't worry, it's just fairly complicated and I'm bad at these kinds of explanations.

    • Characters that appear in more than one era will have each of their incarnations voted on separately. It's up to my discretion if I merge their votes at the end or not, however.

    • Bosses that only appear in one chapter and have no story relevance can't be voted for. Sorry, all five of you Guile fans. The bosses that managed to break out and garner a decent fanbase (see: Brigand Boss, Gheb), will probably be included, but I fear they'll get to S+ tier just because of memez.

    • Spinoffs will probably be covered, but they'll get their polls right at the end. I don't know if I should include the "I can't believe it's not Fire Emblem" Kaga games like TRS, however. I can't see popular hacks like The Last Promise getting their own polls.

    I think this is probably it. If you have any questions, I'll answer them to the best of my capability. In fact, the reason why I made a preliminary post instead of starting straight away is because I wanted to make sure the format was as flexible as possible. I also wanted feedback on some choices I thought were questionable. The polls will all be available on Google Forms.

    Well then, see you tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/YouDunnoTheJav
    [link] [comments]

    Hawkeye Art Commission

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    FE4 Gen 2 #5 Lester/レスター

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    "I know, I'm buff as heck. What of it?"

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment