• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Fire Emblem [OC] The White Heron Cup is a point of contention among the students of Garreg Mach

    Fire Emblem [OC] The White Heron Cup is a point of contention among the students of Garreg Mach


    [OC] The White Heron Cup is a point of contention among the students of Garreg Mach

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    "Grima. It's all over..." - Awakening/Grima art

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Mitama on the happiest day of her life (commission by @po_pooch)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Lissa hopping around more than anyone (commission by @wawatiku on Twitter)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Wish the Fish Girl Happy Birthday!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Smol Marianne sketch (You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I drew a Summer Ogma!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Time to start Path of Radiance!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem x Friday Night Funkin'

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Finally finished this Seiros painting c:

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    What Bonus Experience Does to a MF

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Camilla itasha

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Would anyone else like to see the return of Fates' enemy capture feature?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I never knew how much I quite liked the idea of capturing generic (or sometimes named Paralogue units) until just recently but it certainly was a fun idea that actually bailed me out of a few binds in Conquest when I was still rusty.

    Does anyone remember the legendary Rally Man, that one generic unit that had the 5 or so Rally Skills? Despite being generic he legitimately had a niche that could make him more usable on a Conquest run than some of your named units!

    It also led to situations where you could deploy units that you might not exactly mind sacrificing if you needed to draw a powerful enemy in or chip away at their health without sacrificing an actual person.

    submitted by /u/SummonerRed
    [link] [comments]

    Edelgeese von Howard is all stanced up

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Bedtime moments <3 ":D // Dimigard ship sketch (OC) (moderator do remove if not allowed)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    My favorite girls lighting up lanterns

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    [FE14] Ignis - Updated Fire Emblem Fates Randomizer

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I wanted to given an update on the Fire Emblem Fates Randomizer since the project's been quiet for a few years now.

    Ignis, a completely rewritten version of the randomizer, is now available: https://github.com/thane98/ignis/releases/tag/beta-1

    It offers several new features while making everything around randomizing easier in general. No digging through rom files or running everything through decompression - just give Ignis an extracted RomFS and output folder and it will handle the rest. Not to mention the randomized game is more stable, so less time wasted figuring out which file crashed your game.

    Here are some new features:

    • Class, skill, and stat randomization for Corrin.
    • Randomized chest + village items.
    • New options for stat randomization
    • A generic songstress sprite (thanks Moonling)
    • Better quality in general. Actual adjustments to weapon ranks and proper handling of characters with route-specific stats.
    • More bug fixes than I could list here.

    For instructions, see the "Usage" section here: https://github.com/thane98/ignis

    submitted by /u/thaney98
    [link] [comments]

    What would you consider the most 'strategic' Fire Emblem game so far?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    My friend's been getting me into strategic board games and it reminded me of my enjoyment for FE, so I tried to tell him about the series and what the gameplay is like to see if it would interest him. It intrigued him, so I'm trying to recommend the most 'strategic' fire emblem game to him, but since I haven't had the chance to play them all, I wasn't sure if there were better options than what I've thought of.

    submitted by /u/eeyoregod
    [link] [comments]

    Class Ideas for a Hoshido-like game?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Despite being far from perfect Fates is what got me into Fire Emblem and holds a special place in my heart as my then gf now wife got me both Birthright and Conquest.

    Despite CQ being more highly praised I really enjoyed the classes in BR and was wondering what ideas everyone could come up with for a hypothetical Hoshido-style game.

    Please have at it.

    submitted by /u/Albino_Keet
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Thracia 776. I totally abused save states and such but oh well I still had a really good time with it overall. Very difficult to me. Def not a fav of all time Fire Emblem but I'm glad to have beaten it! What do y'all think of the game?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    What if you could recruit ONE boss from EACH Fire Emblem game?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    My Favorite Classes

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    There are many classes that i absolutely love They are: Ranger/Bow Knight Lord Troubadour Myrmidon And Knight

    What are yours?

    submitted by /u/Gamestar02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment