• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Fire Emblem Edelgard fanart!(Work in progress)

    Fire Emblem Edelgard fanart!(Work in progress)


    Edelgard fanart!(Work in progress)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Lissa is a demon (commission by @kakiko228 on Twitter)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    In the final stretch of the high-end Rhea cosplay for Labyrinth of Jareth 2021!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Camilla is my favorite character from the whole Fire Emblem franchise, I’m planning to cosplay all her outfit as soon as possible. For now I’m at 4 out of 8�� (more of my works on insta: @hana.cos)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    [OC]Drew a Navarre to show him some love❤

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    I drew Summer Annette and Felix

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    (OC ART) Marianne FE3H

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    How do you feel about Nowi from Fire Emblem Awakening?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Hilda doodle(You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    [OC] Corrin commission

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I drew Lyn!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - Sweet For You

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    A Grima sculpture I made a while back

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Games similar to FE?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Hello! So a friend of mine recommended I play FE3H and let me borrow their copy. Well I fell in love with it, bought it for myself, and I'm on my fourth play through right now. I could keep playing with different combinations and doing fun and weird play throughs , but I'd like to start looking for other games that I'd enjoy.

    So if you're a fan of FE3H what other games would you recommend(Switch or PC specifically)? I'm not a huge gamer. I've had my switch for less than a year and I'm rather new to video games, but I'm learning that I really enjoy them. Drop your recs in the comments and I'd love to try some out!

    submitted by /u/Littlelight97
    [link] [comments]

    If Hoshido and Nohr actually went to war without any plot convenient war stoppers (Anankos, Corrin, the barrier, etc), who would win?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Just something I was curious about. Basically, who would win in a war, Hoshido or Nohr? This is if Corrin didn't exist and Anankos didn't interfere at all during the war (you can have him still compel Garon to kill Sumeragi). Also disregard the barrier around Hoshido as well but Mikoto can still be alive.

    In my opinion, it's kind of hard to say. Nohr has better overall defences (both natural and man made) but low resources which would make a long campaign difficult to sustain and the constant uprisings could make things difficult to even start a push while Hoshido has more resources but they have much less natural defences and the lower survivability of their soldiers compared to Nohrs would probably be bad for an extended campaign as well.

    I'd have to give a slight edge to Nohr mainly because any land they conquer from Hoshido could be a huge benefit to them while anything conquered in Nohr by Hoshido would at best just be a rest stop.

    That's my opinion anyway, what about the rest of you?

    submitted by /u/MasterOfChaos72
    [link] [comments]

    Not-do-quick Drawing of Silque from FE Echoes in My Style! (Please be nice, I know it’s not perfect but I really tried!)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Little practice art I did of Boey (Hi, I'm new around here)!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Anankos redesgin I did, based on concept arts and Corrin

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Crest of Ernest in FE Warriors?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Hey so I noticed that when the lore of FE Warriors was being explained in a cutscene (with the dragons and the world tree) there was a symbol at the end that looked JUST LIKE the Crest of Ernest. Does that mean the light dragon at the world tree is one of the children of the goddess? Since Anna has that crest, does that mean she's that dragon's descendant? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Salt-Investigator829
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Blitzkrieg award, all I need left is astra (got sol and luna in the inner sanctum) any non obvious farming tips are welcome!!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I have a genuine question: why is Fates’ story considered bad?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Maybe it's because I got really into the game on release, but I thought the stories of Conquest and Revelation were pretty solid. Birthright was a bit boring, but nothing too offensive. But now, Fates can't even be brought up without getting attacked for its story. Can someone explain, please?

    submitted by /u/twili-midna
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play one of the SNES games if so which one.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I heard Thracia 776 is difficult due to some mechanics but I'll be willing to give it a try

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Pace5474
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment